• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Who in your opinion is the most wanked character? Meaning the character has no capability of doing such tasks or feats. However only wanking of that such character can/could do it.Bring me as many characters you see that are wanked too much.

On this wiki or in general? On this wiki, WH40K seems a bit high but I don't know much about it so I can't judge.

As for in general, I'd say Multi-Universal Ichigo or 9th Dimensional Goku are pretty bad. I guess also Splash's Immeasurable Wolverine, but that's a joke. I guess WebCamParrot's Post-Crisis Superman, who he claims is outerversal when not holding back.

Alucards (Hellsing) feat-less last key

Now way this won't go to sh*t. Actually, wouldn't be surprised if this has been closed before I finish typing this lol

Most of Pokemon due to taking the pokedex as word of god I know litterally no one outside this community who does that. It's usually considdered to be more of an inconsistant joke

Mario The stuff that gives this verse feats is "whack" to say the least.

This seems like a forest fire waiting to happen. But since it's been not going horribly so far, I guess it can stay for now.

I will only close this thread, when things go out of hand. But right now, it seems rather tame.

WebCamParrot's Superman is worse than Death Battle's. Universal is fine, but now WCP is trying to claim Outerversal Post-Crisis Supes.

Interacted with a guy who wanked Ghostbusters a lot.

...Weird choice, I know, but I was in contact with him and saw it nearly every day...

Dunno, he was just a huge fan and insisted on connecting everything to wank Ghostbusters ridiculously.

He was convinced that the Proton Packs should scale to, or above, Gozer's true form.

I know this one isn't really universal, but I had to experience it...a lot. So it was one of the most wanked for ME at least.

Offsite I've seen someone tell me Kirby could solo The Elder Scrolls, Digimon, Pokemon, and wanked Crash Bandicoot (the High 1-B one)

insite without pointing fingers at anyone, a verse getting a 1-A rating via the use of the word dimensions but with the provided scans seems like context wise it's supposed to mean universes and the quotes with direct lines implying higher dimensionality having no scans added whatsoever, followed by the fact that the upgrade thread seemed far too short for an upgrade of this caliber

Genericstickman said:
insite without pointing fingers at anyone, a verse getting a 1-A rating via the use of the word dimensions but with the provided scans seems like context wise it's supposed to mean universes and the quotes with direct lines implying higher dimensionality having no scans added whatsoever, followed by the fact that the upgrade thread seemed far too short for an upgrade of this caliber
I legit wonder what verse could this one possibly be...

Back