• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Who in your opinion is the most wanked character? Meaning the character has no capability of doing such tasks or feats. However only wanking of that such character can/could do it.Bring me as many characters you see that are wanked too much.

The previous thread was calm and tame. I will only remove this thread if the discussion goes too out of hand.

For previous thread, click here ---->Previous Wank Thread

There has been wanks of Captain Marvel and by Captain Marvel I mean the Marvel one not the real one from DC. From what I can tell was that Carol aka Captain Marvel killed Thor and has powers stronger than the Phoenix or something and some fans kept compositing Carol taking feats from the comics, to the MCU to the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite game.

Even though you can do that with any Marvel character and some like Ghost Rider or Thor can stomp Carol.

Theonewhomisses said:
Every character that is called omnipotent at some point, for some reason is automatically placed in tier 0 by someone who doesn't know what a hyperbole is
Funny since some of our Tier 0s aren't even described with the word "omnipotent" in their verses.

Considering in actuality both are very strong 1-A's and in the top 100 of the VS Battles wiki you can't really say they get wanked compared to characters like Saitama or Alien X

Well, many wank The Presence above the likes of The Writer and The Overvoid..

And a lot of people claim he merged with The Great Darkness, even though he didn't. There are several DC characters that could beat The Presence. Even Mandrakk was able to fatally injure him.

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Oh, and let's not forget the walking meme of wanked characters, Elder God Demonbane. Even though he got downgraded, and the meme died out..We will not forget how everyone wanked this ******* character.
Now he's considered one of the weakest 2-A, as well as getting stomped by MANY 3-As.
Wait I haven't checked his page in months he got downgraded? LFG

EnnardTrap1987 said:
Oh, and let's not forget the walking meme of wanked characters, Elder God Demonbane. Even though he got downgraded, and the meme died out..We will not forget how everyone wanked this ******* character.
Now he's considered one of the weakest 2-A, as well as getting stomped by MANY 3-As.
Many? He screws half the Dragon Ball 3-As since he's non-corporeal, has 2-A sealing that works on abstracts and can function as a barrier with similar durability, can deal mind and soul damage with each attack and can summon infinite clones of itself that could very much use all his powers and then some.

He's not a contender for any Top 5 thread but he's no pushover. Though I agree that he got wanked to hell and back pre-2017. Case in point, this thread.

Planck69 said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Considering in actuality both are very strong 1-A's and in the top 100 of the VS Battles wiki you can't really say they get wanked compared to characters like Saitama or Alien X
Technically speaking there's an infinite number of characters above either of them...
The Cthulhu Mythos
Your comment in a nutshell

Ehnkr2beboh said:
Any character that holds back. Yeah, they hold back, but not to 1 quatrodecillionth of a percent.
I mean...

I don't exactly follow the verse that closely , but i'm sure that if dbs goku can hold back enough to hit and not kill regular humans , considering his power level , he must hold back by a loooooot .

Of course , he have feats to actually prove that he hold back depending of his opponents . Unlike Saitama wankers( for example) who have no such feats to apply the " he only used 0.000000000000000*repeat infinitly*1 % of his power" .

JoJo characters gets over wanked to a point that one person stated that Jonathan Joestar can beat Iron Fist (Comics version) with ease. Then there are the most obvious with Jotaro, DIO with his World over Heaven stand (In the Eyes of Heaven game) and finally Giorno with his stand.

Epiccheev said:
Elder God Wank
Let's remember this was a thing back then.
From what i remember there was another one which i have seen

It was again a robot that apperantly negated every single ability that exists and rewrites it's concept and it was written in the same tone

From what i remember there was another one which i have seen

It was again a robot that apperantly negated every single ability that exists and rewrites it's concept and it was written in the same tone

What about Demonbane vs TTGL?

Theonewhomisses said:
From what i remember there was another one which i have see

You probably mean Fullpower Shugora Edit: found it

Shurouga

Other most wanked characters are Rick Sanchez and Ainz since I saw in Spacebattles Forum that people are saying Ainz and his group somehow stomps Dante, Ragna, Vash, Alucard (Hellsing), Velvet (Tales series), Archer EMIYA and Edward Elric all at the same time. While for Rick its usually using his genius mind and thinking that Rick can solo every single verse.

I love those memes, i remember one for thought robot and pegasus seiya.

I also remember similar ones for pokemons but they didnt wank them, instead they picked their facts and roasted you with them.

Shadow-Ragna said:
Other most wanked characters are Rick Sanchez and Ainz since I saw in Spacebattles Forum that people are saying Ainz and his group somehow stomps Dante, Ragna, Vash, Alucard (Hellsing), Velvet (Tales series), Archer EMIYA and Edward Elric all at the same time. While for Rick its usually using his genius mind and thinking that Rick can solo every single verse.
Ainz does beat dante rather easily outside his higher keys. Alucard really doesn't have much that could even damage ainz and his schrodinger key is nearly completely featless.

Edward elric is less then useless against ainz as again he is to weak to do anything to harm him and dies to a casual death spell. Vash is strong enough to kill ainz but he has no means to survive ainz telling him to drop dead.

Velvet crowe while powerful doesn't have any means to resist death manip, thus I don't give her good odds against ainz.

Ragna, full power dante, and archer should be to much for ainz even one on one but the rest listed are liable to go down as long as speed is equalized/the speed gaps aren't to large.

Even fighting at the same time outside ragna/dante/archer they all run into a problem of ainz using timestop, delay magic death or lack the necessary ap to harm him.

I knew that Ed would die first, but wasn't sure on Alucard, Vash and Velvet...guess after looking into them they would lose but Ragna, Dante and Archer would demolish Ainz and his group.

From Spacebattle it said Ragna at the end of Central Fiction so yeah...

Back