• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maidens don't like giant bugs, so go burn them - Cinder Fall (RWBY) vs Elder Centipede (OPM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both were injured in the past by a powerful force of good. But they came back stronger than ever, I think.

Was debating on whether this or Amber was better, but let's go with this.

As usual Mountain scale. Both fighters start about a mile from each other but discovered they have to take out the other character. And hey, at least it's not tentacles.

Fire Type vs Bug Type

I checked the RWBY Lightning Calc and it puts them at Mach 352

Elder Centipede is over Mach 3500

So... I think Elder Centipede Blitz unless I am missing something here.

Rwby has a 2500 mach feat that is accepted and yes it is i the profile look for sun wukong rwby it weird i asked them to add it but they said where would they put the other feat

Completely forgot about the Sun feat right there.

Brain Fart.

Elder Centipede is still faster though not enough to Blitz mind you.

Oh shoot, speed equalized. Almost forgot.

Or... Well if it's fair enough it's good? I mean Cinder has a lot of elements and aura so yeah

It all depends on if Cinder figures out that Elder Centipede's head and eyes are his weak points.

Because in a head on fight Cinder stands no chance due to it's Low-Mid Regenerationn and reactive evolution. If she damages his outer shell he'll regrow it and she can't hurt him anymore.

This thing took a beating from two S-Class level Heros without a scratch after it regenerated so it's durability is pretty high.

But I'm still not sure I'll come back to this later.

True, not even a weakness, just as you said just a weak point. If he outadapts her it would be bad. She has to take him out immediately but then again he did resist some intense heat levels...

So how quick is it's regen and adaptation? Because in her fight against Ozpin, she was really quick to bust out her giant death ray.

Akreious said:
So how quick is it's regen and adaptation? Because in her fight against Ozpin, she was really quick to bust out her giant death ray.
pretty fast, it did evolve during the fight with metal bath

It's not a solid number but Bang and Bomb who are both mountain level couldn't do much damage to it even when going quite seriously. Bang is mountain level because he one shot Fuhrer Ugly whilst he was extremely beaten down and weakened. Fuhrer Ugly in this form is much stronger than his base form which as a dragon level threat should be higher than Beast King who is also stronger than mosquito girl who casually defeated Genos atthe start of the series who had an AP feat of 14.204 megatons. (It's all there on Bangs profile) I'm not sure if I agree with all the mountain levels we've dished out to OPM but I think it's pretty safe for Elder centipede. I'd say he's a pretty low end of mountain though.

Probably not if all of EC was frozen. Can she freeze something as big as EC?

(I wish I didn't auto follow all these goddamn threads. My email isalready packed)

Her only feat is freezing a human solid in at most 2 seconds. Although the attack itself was fired seemed to be extremely quickly, lasting only about a few frames of animation so it'd at least be a good distraction.

Akreious said:
Her only feat is freezing a human solid in at most 2 seconds. Although the attack itself was fired seemed to be extremely quickly, lasting only about a few frames of animation so it'd at least be a good distraction.
that thing is far to big for that to distract it, it wouldent really care about it

WeeklyBattles said:
A human who is extremely skilled with ice manipulation and who is stronger than Elder Centipede
the matter is size here, if he gets a human sized part of him froten he wont be having any problems at all

So human sized

Also, EC took beatings from guys that are barely baseline 7-A, Cinder is a good bit above that

Freezing something that big and something that can overwhelm you with weight would be a bit difficult. Even freezing takes time for RWBY. And nothing holds back Elder Centipede from molting and closing that miniscule AP gap.

Also the scale between Garou and Elder Centipede is quite questionable but big.

Metal Bat whom can harm Elder Centipede, can oneshot Garou, when Bang and Bomb can't even take him down. Of course it gets questionable on what scale they were holding back but that makes them comparable to Metal Bat's mountain level. But their serious attack against Elder Centipede managed to actually harm it, which should be superior to any moves they can make, and yet EC's newest form basically ignores it.

Size, reactive adaptation, that gap isn't going to stay very wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back