• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've added it to their pages. I believe the only thing left to do after updating the pages that scale to this calc is to rewrite the Power of the Verse section on the RWBY page to reflect the revision.

Alright, I got all the 8-Bs removed, changed all the Class Gs to Class K that scaled to base Penny, and changed the god calcs to the new version. Is there anything left or is that all? If that's all I'll close this thread.

I believe all that’s left is to rewrite the power of the verse section. Also, Was the calc not supposed to make the Maidens, Salem and Ozma 7-C, or am I mistaken?

Would it not be possible to use the durability, at least for Oz and Oscar? If their barrier withstood a 7-C explosion that they conjured with magic, then would that not be their AP as well?

It's specifically a magical barrier, there's no indication whatsoever it's their actual strength that caused the barrier to begin with. Either way if we got all the big stuff done here, I'll close this thread.

Sorry to bump a slightly old thread but Yang still has Class G lifting strength despite scaling to someone that now has Class K.

Sorry for having Glass reopen but not saying anything.

The main issue I have with Low 7C Maidens is we Assume Ozpin, who is not only weaker then a maiden due to losing to an inexperienced one, but also has less magic then a maiden due to giving them a 5th of his power, can generate something multiple times stronger then what a Miaden can output.

How does someone weaker both physically and magically capable of outputting 7C energy, but a physically stronger character with more magic can't generate 7C magic at all?

I feel like at the very least a possibly 7C could work, but I think the maidens should be downright 7C period.

I'm fine with a possibly 7-C rating, since the rating would be based on an assumption. Since we have zero idea if Cinder actually broke that shield or how Ozpin truly compares to the Maidens. Physically he was winning, their up close fight was clearly in favor of him, and when she brought out the big beam...

...Ozpin was overpowering the force of that attack since he was pushing forward. I find it a little odd to assume Ozpin is so inept, that he can't tell that charging head first into such an attack would kill him. I'm not saying the barrier couldn't have broken there, but it's possible whatever the reason is could be vastly different than what we could imagine.

Maybe his shield was durable enough to completely tank Cinder's magic, but he lacked the stamina to hold it up for long. He had quality but lacked quantity, or maybe not. Maybe he just overestimated himself and lost, I don't know, but giving a definitive rating on this seems a little premature for me.

Since at least Ozpin himself though he could make it through, since he could've... You know dodged. Since she was charging up her attack first, and he responded with shield.

Though I know people don't expect much logic out of RWBY these days. If the majority agrees with a possibly 7-C rating, then it should be fine to add.

Since at least Ozpin himself though he could make it through, since he could've... You know dodged. Since she was charging up her attack first, and he responded with shield.

Though I know people don't expect much logic out of RWBY these days.
It's like DBZ where instead of dodgeing a attack they just attack back with their own blast or literally just stand there lol

If they scale to it I wouldn’t bat an eye, if they don’t I wouldn’t bat an eye as well.

You didn't put why they are possibly 7-C though. Also for some reason Cinder purely gets her justification from scaling to Raven and Penny despite being the one that preformed both feats.

Cinder should look like this: Small Town level (Vaporized a large amount of metal), possibly Town level (Possibly broke Ozpin's shield which could survive this)

Edit: Looked at Ozpin's profile he should also have a possibly Large Town level for being 5 times his 20 kiloton shield (for fighting Cinder while 5 times weaker)

Edit 2: Wouldn't he also be Massively Hypersonic+ for being 5x maidens as well. Granted I think Rwby's speed should be downgraded, but I would need to make a thread for that.

Last edited:
You didn't put why they are possibly 7-C though. Also for some reason Cinder purely gets her justification from scaling to Raven and Penny despite being the one that preformed both feats.

Cinder should look like this: Small Town level (Vaporized a large amount of metal), possibly Town level (Possibly broke Ozpin's shield which could survive this)

Edit: Looked at Ozpin's profile he should also have a possibly Large Town level for being 5 times his 20 kiloton shield (for fighting Cinder while 5 times weaker)

Edit 2: Wouldn't he also be Massively Hypersonic+ for being 5x maidens as well. Granted I think Rwby's speed should be downgraded, but I would need to make a thread for that.
Do you mind making the changes then?

I will for changing Cinder's and probably the other maiden's justification (I'll make the other maiden's justifications more like Cinders and make Cinders more like Penny's). For Ozpin stuff I think that use a very quick discussion.

@Keeweed unless it’s stated their speeds get boosted with maiden powers I don’t see why it would scale to the characters.

@Keeweed unless it’s stated their speeds get boosted with maiden powers I don’t see why it would scale to the characters.
I think there was something suggesting they get faster but I can't remember it and I don't care too much. I was just curious.

Do you agree with Ozpin being possibly High 7-C?

I think there was something suggesting they get faster but I can't remember it and I don't care too much. I was just curious.

Do you agree with Ozpin being possibly High 7-C?
Would this be for his Ozma key? And if so, would Salem also get it?

If it’s for Ozma that’s fine, also Salem should scale by default too, don’t know why she wouldn’t. But give them possibly High 7-C since this is going off assumptions here.

Eh is guess it's fine because it's his prime and he fought cider somewhat well before getting killed also it's a possibility too and prime Ozpin is 5 times stronger as he had his full power back then

Yeah it's for his prime key. He would be straight baseline so if she backscales even slightly she would just be very high into Town level+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back