• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the fact that prime Ozma was on deaths door when fighting Salem and Salem is a possible glass cannon so it makes sense she was turned into a puddle

It seems everyone is fine with the Ozpin change so I'll make it now. For Salem she won but with a bit of difficulty. I think Town level+ with that rating being as close to High 7-C as you can get would be a bit better but if people think she should just be Large Town level I'll make her that after editing Ozpin.

It seems everyone is fine with the Ozpin change so I'll make it now. For Salem she won but with a bit of difficulty. I think Town level+ with that rating being as close to High 7-C as you can get would be a bit better but if people think she should just be Large Town level I'll make her that after editing Ozpin.
I think she should be Large Town but if that's not the case then Town level+ is fine too.

Yeah she should probably be large town level too just because she can harm and kill prime Ozma because remember she is probably a glass cannon

I mean, Ozpin is literally full baseline. Even being even slightly inferior puts her in the last key so harming and killing doesn't mean she would absolutely be High 7-C, but because most people think her being High 7-C is fine and she'll practically have the same ap anyways, I'll list her as High 7-C, if people disagree I can change it again afterwards.

So if the changes have been applied, I believe the only thing left is to change the power of the verse section on the RWBY page to reflect the new tiers.

I’m away from my computer now so if someone else wants to do it they should. If nobody else wants to do it I can make the changes after dinner

Anyways I just posted some supporting feats that give a slight upgrade to the characters, but literally won't change their tiers

Here are the supporting fears that got accepted, so I believe you can add them to the profiles and the verse page given the fact they literally don't change the teirs expect maybe makeing vol 7 characters city block level via scaling from their post haven counterparts

That includes my two supporting feats I posted that got accepted by a calc member
I'm pretty sure that supporting feat would actually upgrade people since its higher than the other High 8-C feats. That may need to be its own thread.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. Jaune only has Healing on his profile for his Semblance, when he should also get Statistics Amplification since it also boost other’s Semblances.

Also, what is the range for Oz’s cane nuke? It only states extended melee range when it should also state the range of the explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.