• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

No which is why the 12 ends turned into 64 originally.
Okay, I'm curious.

How 12 ends?
How 64 ends?

Were that many kinds of materials considered?
Multiple ends for the measuring stick (Seemingly Link's height in that case?), volume, velocity or mass, maybe?
Some combination of those?

Pardon any bother for my asking this, please.

Okay, I'm curious.

How 12 ends?
How 64 ends?

Were that many kinds of materials considered?
Multiple ends for the measuring stick (Seemingly Link's height in that case?), volume, velocity or mass, maybe?
Some combination of those?

Pardon any bother for my asking this, please.
Mix of both measure and material

Was doing Ether Medalion and it gets between 9-A, or 6-C.

Also watched a longplay of FSA for feats, there's some actual good stuff in there for calcs. Scaling some might be a lil ard but AP, every Link can mooch because the FS is fraud af.

Four Swords characters forever condemned to mid tier hell I almost feel kinda bad for all of them, EXCEPT for Vaati I will forever find it funny that he spefically is far below anyone worth a damn

I dunno if I put it in there or if someone else did (My memory ain't so good):

Pocket Reality Manipulation (Created small pocket dimensions within his tower that sends Link into time periods where he fights old bosses he's already defeated while only having the equipment he had during the original fights[44])

Is this not just time manipulation? Tried searching but I couldn't find anything that said or implied that the rooms Link walks into are actually small pocket dimensions instead of weird time magic that Ganon uses for those rooms or something (Dude even does some time fuckery earlier in the same game). Was thinking of making a quick CRT to just remove this ability and move it into his time manipulation justification.

Player's guide just says it's identical to the 1st time you've fought.
Obviously isn't pocket reality because Valoo there, but idk if it's time manip, because if he was sending you back in time, there'd be two Links there.

He's prob just recreating it, not like he can't.

"Inside the moon, there is a peaceful world with a green meadow... or so it seems. This world, created by the consciousness of Skull Kid and the spirit of Majora's Mask"
Finally, confirmation...
MM enjoyers, we won...

"Inside the moon, there is a peaceful world with a green meadow... or so it seems. This world, created by the consciousness of Skull Kid and the spirit of Majora's Mask"
Finally, confirmation...
MM enjoyers, we won...
GCo68JoXYAA9hdY

Back