• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tears of the Kingdom Spoilers Thread

Yeah it being holy is a major part of it letting Link beat Ganon, but if it's actual power wasn't in the same league than like blunt said it would've been shattered apart from the sheer gap in power.

Yeah it being holy is a major part of it letting Link beat Ganon, but if it's actual power wasn't in the same league than like blunt said it would've been shattered apart from the sheer gap in power.
I mean Ganon is like 5-A so that more like durability feat for Mastersword

Come to think about it, I don't think I've seen a sandbox for a TotK character, other than Ganondorf. Alright, who's hoardn' em

Racking my brain for Purah profile rn

I think if we interpret her as the Rick Sanchez of Legend of Zelda we might be able to make a profile for her

She doesn't do anything tho.

She has no feats for stats, and while she might be a genius and have made tech, none of it is something she has access to or has on her, given Link has it on him at all times and she only has it for like, 8 seconds to update it.

Maybe an AoC profile could work, but BOTW/TOTK don't got shit beyond "Genius" in intel and everything unknown without any abilities.

If ya wanna make a profile for a fodder ass mf, do someone with feats like a Great Fairy or the Goron Hero from TP.

Last edited:
Untitled39_20220427183413.png

why though, most kinda ass, Yiga Clan notwithstanding, that's an actual good one to do given they even have feats and everything from grunts, elites, military training, culture, and even war machines.

Bruh why do you keep wanting to make profiles just for profiles sake, a lot of these things got nothing going for them, and the few fodder mfs that do, simply lack the feats to avoid having a bunch of unknowns (which we, the wiki, dont like).

I'm sorry lad but the only way Purah can get a profile is via AoC, trying to make it through Lookout Landing is honestly worse given there's gonna be even more blanks in that as 99% of that lookout is just a bunch of unknowns minus the like, 4 Gerudo?

Huh? Lookout Landing wasn't for Purah. I just like the area in the game.

And I swear if someone turns this one into a location profile too

That's what it would be lad, Lookout Landing is a location, a few dozen dudes, most of which have never thrown hands in their life ain't exactly the best grounds for a civilization profile, doubly so when all that group is, is a tiny as **** fraction of larger Hyrule's forces that just happen to set up an encampment. Like, it's one of dozens like it.

...Wat? The Monster Control Crew is part of Lookout Landing. The Foundation has all its Task Forces listed, so a Lookout Landing profile would do the same with them

bro, that's like, a group of 10 dudes, most of which unknown with 3 exceptions....
and they arent even really apart of lookout landing, they move around the country going to base from base, they're apart of the larger hylian force, they just occasionally stop there like Link does.
You want a civilization profile, for a fraction, of a fraction, of a fraction of the ACTUAL civilization.

Yeah, I remember the part of the game where it was established that everyone in Lookout Landing is from Hyrule Castle.

It went nowhere, he still has it, it just isn't apart of gameplay, no different than Sun's Song, Prelude of Light, and a few others doing **** all in MM, even though he explicitly still knows it 200 years later as the Shade, or why the MS can't shoot beams in some games like OOT, WW, TP and so on, even though it can, it just isn't apart of the gameplay.

Never ask Zelda debaters where 80% of Ganondorf's magic powers go everytime he comes back 🗿
Maybe Ganondorf is like Martian Manhunter and Silver Surfer and will actively not use his powers because he has Cartoon Villain battle logic.

Maybe Ganondorf is like Martian Manhunter and Silver Surfer and will actively not use his powers because he has Cartoon Villain battle logic.
Yeah that's how I always rationalized why he never used most of his powers more than once (A lot of Nintendo villains with multiple appearances have the same logic, Bowser also has a lot of magic he used once and then never again). But it's still funny from an in universe standpoint, he used a powerful death curse on a tree once and then it's never used or brought up again.

well tbf, who would he use it on? Link? ToC would def stop that, and if not that, the MS.
Zelda? ToW.

A lot of Ganon's magic, being magic, kinda gets negged from the funny sword and triangle combo. And the rest just highly situational, like what's making it night time gonna do for him 99% of the time.
a lot of his ganon powers in alttp would be helpful though like intangibility and shit

Yeah I never understood why he doesn't whip out the intang more, just spam that and the darkness manipulation to make the surrounding area darker to sucker punch Link

Back