• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

The first time I said it I didn’t know you were already working on it.
Yeah I mean obviously that's fine, hell it's technically first come first serve.
The rest of the times I was sick of waiting.
And here's the issue, you were sick of waiting not even a month after, but now that it's been like a year, you're going "nah you do it, i dont wanna finish the game".
Bro wtf.
Nah. TotK just isn’t good enough of a game to be hung up on it this much.
Then don't pull this shit, and complain about it, like in this very post "i was sick of waiting", you've bitched about how nobody is quick enough countless times, could you at least not be a hypocrite.
You already seemed like you wanted to control what I wrote.
I mean, I don't specifically, but whatever you wrote, would need to adhere to what's accepted, yes.
Not… at all what happened. I said that you were waiting for me to slog through the rest of TotK.
Yes. Actually, finish the game before 1. Arguing about it with people out of complete ignorance (Like today) 2. Before doing profiles you've said you started a dozen times when said stuff is critical to it (You have now backpedaled and are trying to push this onto others, a year after now).
Wait till he finds out there are characters that aren’t Sidon in the BotW verse
Yeah, unfortunately, they too require you to actually finish the game, unless you mean literal who moblins? But you, and I quote, stated you were only doing him so...?

Last edited:
And here's the issue, you were sick of waiting not even a month after, but now that it's been like a year, you're going "nah you do it, i dont wanna finish the game".
Bro wtf.
Yes, because I thought we were going to be rapidly pumping out profiles once we had all the info. At the time a month was way too long of a wait. Also that is a major strawman argument.
Then don't pull this shit, and complain about it, like in this very post "i was sick of waiting", you've bitched about how nobody is quick enough countless times, could you at least not be a hypocrite.
I just told you, the hype died down. Do you think I’m the only one who stopped making TotK profiles? In fact I don’t think I’ve EVER seen you complete a profile.
I mean, I don't specifically, but whatever you wrote, would need to adhere to what's accepted, yes.
…which it would
Yes. Actually, finish the game before 1. Arguing about it with people out of complete ignorance (Like today) 2. Before doing profiles you've said you started a dozen times when said stuff is critical to it (You have now backpedaled and are trying to push this onto others, a year after now).
Two more lies. We were talking about two completely different scenes, and you wanted control again so I said you may as well do it if you’re going to act like this and slow my progress to a crawl again.
Yeah, unfortunately, they too require you to actually finish the game, unless you mean literal who moblins? But you, and I quote, stated you were only doing him so...?
It’s not my job to do everything. I’m not going to do every single profile out there. Only Sidon, remember?

Yes, because I thought we were going to be rapidly pumping out profiles once we had all the info. At the time a month was way too long of a wait. Also that is a major strawman argument.
It'd only be a strawman if I was actually arguing with you, I'm not, I'm straight up telling you cut it out.

Also that's beyond hypocritical. I don't even want to humor that.
I just told you, the hype died down.
So? Hype died down every time you said it too, nothing changed.
Do you think I’m the only one who stopped making TotK profiles? In fact I don’t think I’ve EVER seen you complete a profile.
You know I do more than Zelda yes?
…which it would
Then we would have no issues then.
Two more lies. We were talking about two completely different scenes,
Do you even know what a lie is?

First off, we weren't talking about two completely different scenes, evidence from a later scene, affected the scene at Hyrule Castle that you're talking about. Everyone KNEW what scene you're talking about, unfortunately, because you haven't finished the game, you lack context and details that shuts down your made up argument.

And the latter? You literally said it yourself, how am I lying when I'm quoting you, unless what you said yourself, is a lie 🗿
and you wanted control again so I said you may as well do it if you’re going to act like this and slow my progress to a crawl again.
Lmao what? Do you not remember how this convo progressed?

We were talking about if Ganon was exhausted (he wasnt), I said actually finish the game given you, on that same page a few hours ago, said you were working on Sidon (I say this because his most important feats are in that chunk you haven't even seen).
You doubled down and said he was in progress.
I replied that some of his most important feats and scaling, are in a part of the game and a scene you explicitly noted you had yet to even see (You actually did admit this, both earlier in the Ruji argument, given some of his stuff is same cutscene, and later on).
I replied with how have you been working on him, if you aren't even aware of why his stats the way they are (Because how even would you?)
You replied with going lol wank or something idk
I explained why he actually left and how it doubles as a sage feat.
“Erm well the only Sidon feats that are worth indexing happen at the end of the game so you have no business creating a Sidon profile” If you’re so smart, you should be the one making this profile instead of waiting for me to summon up the willpower to slog through TotK.
You replied with this. Nobody, and I mean nobody, brought up the fact me, or you, were working on it, who had to do what, controlling what was written, etc, I merely said actually know what you're talking about instead of being ignorant as you're supposed to be making a profile.
You, then shifted this on me, went "ok you do it then", and admitted you haven't even finished the game and from the looks of it don't plan to.

This, is ironic, because completely ignoring how you complain and complain constantly how people aren't quick enough in making profiles, effectively making you, who has taken longer than anyone to even start, let alone finish, but you're why we don't have this specific profile.

The convo then shifted to how, if you didn't go on and on, every month, starting from less than even a month after launch (so like, not long at all), about how you had already began working on Sidon, I would have done him (I already had gathered some clips too).

You replied with
That’s hilarious. I volunteered because you were getting nothing done. And yes, if you want to control how I make my profiles you should at bare minimum be capable of the same. I thought you wanted a Sidon profile.
Which, is an objective falsehood, you never "volunteered", you simply came in after I said I started work on, said you gonna do it, and kept saying that for nearly a year straight. Because of this, you were let to do it.

I thought I was calling dibs until I found out you already did.
Your next reply was this, acknowledging you were aware I planned it, which isn't an issue, anyway can do what profile they want. It only becomes an issue when you complain about it because you wanted to do it, only to 180 a year later, after complaining about it (like in this very post), and try to push it back on me.

Furthermore, you say this
The rest of the times I was sick of waiting.
To explain why, throughout the year, even after being aware I would have done it, to explain why you kept saying on and on, about why you kept proclaiming you were working on him, which is hypocritical as you were waiting, and complained about it taking to long, but YOU'RE who we were waiting on as you claimed you were working on it, additionally, you began this attitude shortly after the game even came out, this is also hypocritical, as despite constant complaining about being tired of waiting on people, you've taken longer than anyone, and then did the 180 "well you do it then", which, given the events that unfolded, nah bro wtf are you doing?
And my “excuse” is that TotK hype died and nobody’s interested in the game and nobody else is making profiles.
You, in this post, also explain why you hadn't finished him "hype died" and "nobody else is making a profile", along with having not even finished the game.
1st one is frankly dumb, second is ironic given we'd have one if not for you saying you doing it, and the final of you having not even beat it....
You see the issue yes and why maybe you're rubbing people the wrong way? You're acting beyond hypocritical.

And this is how we ended up here, entirely on you, for even bringing it up and acting like people can't remember how you acted.
and you wanted control again so I said you may as well do it if you’re going to act like this and slow my progress to a crawl again.
You're confusing me being controlling, with me saying "hey actually know the bare minimum required to make a profile". I quite frankly don't care how you go about it, as long as it ends up decent and accurate.
And slow progress, in case you forgot, you've literally admitted, 5 times, the reason it isn't done, is because you simply haven't beat the game and fucky stuff like "hype died", that ain't on me, that's LITERALLY a personal issue. How am I at fault when it's entirely on you?
It’s not my job to do everything. I’m not going to do every single profile out there. Only Sidon, remember?
Nobody said it was? But, in case you forgot, you uh, literally used other characters as an excuse
"I said that you were waiting for me to slog through the rest of TotK. Wait till he finds out there are characters that aren’t Sidon in the BotW verse" - You

I replied with saying, unless it's just a goon moblin, anyone worth a damn requires you to beat the game to index properly too.
And you reply with saying it ain't your job and you're only doing Sidon? Ok so why even say what you said then? Do you not even remember your own words while talking? Because it legit feels you sometimes just forget what you say and act shocked when you get a reply, replying to what you said.
And tbh, are you even allowed? Last I checked you were profile banned, I've just been giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you've improved but, really ain't giving me much to believe that.

It'd only be a strawman if I was actually arguing with you, I'm not, I'm straight up telling you cut it out.

Also that's beyond hypocritical. I don't even want to humor that.
Um, what? “It only counts as lying about what you said if we’re debating!” …And we ARE debating. We’re practically each other’s biggest hater.
So? Hype died down every time you said it too, nothing changed.
…Yes, when the hype died down it stayed that way. It doesn’t just go down when I say it goes down. Giggity.
You know I do more than Zelda yes?
Yes, I know how to read Contributions. You mainly do calcs or update your Sandboxes for those calcs.
Then we would have no issues then.
Would we? Because you seem to have a wild idea of “what’s accepted”.
Do you even know what a lie is?

First off, we weren't talking about two completely different scenes, evidence from a later scene, affected the scene at Hyrule Castle that you're talking about. Everyone KNEW what scene you're talking about, unfortunately, because you haven't finished the game, you lack context and details that shuts down your made up argument.

And the latter? You literally said it yourself, how am I lying when I'm quoting you, unless what you said yourself, is a lie 🗿
If everyone knew, why did they immediately all start screaming about the end of the game, which is nowhere near what I’m talking about?

“I was responding to you when I lied, so it was really you who lied!”
Lmao what? Do you not remember how this convo progressed?

We were talking about if Ganon was exhausted (he wasnt), I said actually finish the game given you, on that same page a few hours ago, said you were working on Sidon (I say this because his most important feats are in that chunk you haven't even seen).
You doubled down and said he was in progress.
I replied that some of his most important feats and scaling, are in a part of the game and a scene you explicitly noted you had yet to even see (You actually did admit this, both earlier in the Ruji argument, given some of his stuff is same cutscene, and later on).
I replied with how have you been working on him, if you aren't even aware of why his stats the way they are (Because how even would you?)
You replied with going lol wank or something idk
I explained why he actually left and how it doubles as a sage feat.
Yes, because you were wanking Sidon. The boss fight would not have ended, ever, if it did not take energy to create Phantom Ganons. There would not have been a health bar for the squadron of them and most importantly he would not have been visibly out of energy after the boss fight. Riju even wondered why Ganondorf didn’t just simply kill them.
You replied with this. Nobody, and I mean nobody, brought up the fact me, or you, were working on it, who had to do what, controlling what was written, etc, I merely said actually know what you're talking about instead of being ignorant as you're supposed to be making a profile.
You, then shifted this on me, went "ok you do it then", and admitted you haven't even finished the game and from the looks of it don't plan to.

This, is ironic, because completely ignoring how you complain and complain constantly how people aren't quick enough in making profiles, effectively making you, who has taken longer than anyone to even start, let alone finish, but you're why we don't have this specific profile.

The convo then shifted to how, if you didn't go on and on, every month, starting from less than even a month after launch (so like, not long at all), about how you had already began working on Sidon, I would have done him (I already had gathered some clips too).
No, that was literally exactly what you did. Again with that strawman. I said you may as well do it yourself with how much you bitch at me about how to do it. And now that you mention it, it would be easier to just stop making the Sidon profile than to force myself through the messy TotK ending. But I won’t because I’m a nice guy.

…But I did start. I mentioned this. TotK fell off massively in playerbase, interest, and VS debating while I was working on it so there was really no reason for it to be my main profile.

If I knew how many people here were fake about “making profiles”, I probably would’ve been more patient with yours. I though we would be pumping these out. Instead we all hate each other now.
Which, is an objective falsehood, you never "volunteered", you simply came in after I said I started work on, said you gonna do it, and kept saying that for nearly a year straight. Because of this, you were let to do it.
…That IS volunteering.
Your next reply was this, acknowledging you were aware I planned it, which isn't an issue, anyway can do what profile they want. It only becomes an issue when you complain about it because you wanted to do it, only to 180 a year later, after complaining about it (like in this very post), and try to push it back on me.
Holy shit, you’re really pestering me about “pushing it back on you”, huh? When that wasn’t at all the point? I’m actually glad I have the Sidon profile seeing how high you want to wank him to.
To explain why, throughout the year, even after being aware I would have done it, to explain why you kept saying on and on, about why you kept proclaiming you were working on him, which is hypocritical as you were waiting, and complained about it taking to long, but YOU'RE who we were waiting on as you claimed you were working on it, additionally, you began this attitude shortly after the game even came out, this is also hypocritical, as despite constant complaining about being tired of waiting on people, you've taken longer than anyone, and then did the 180 "well you do it then", which, given the events that unfolded, nah bro wtf are you doing?

You, in this post, also explain why you hadn't finished him "hype died" and "nobody else is making a profile", along with having not even finished the game.
1st one is frankly dumb, second is ironic given we'd have one if not for you saying you doing it, and the final of you having not even beat it....
You see the issue yes and why maybe you're rubbing people the wrong way? You're acting beyond hypocritical.

And this is how we ended up here, entirely on you, for even bringing it up and acting like people can't remember how you acted.
And I thought my jokes were bad. “You said you were gonna do the Sidon profile but didn’t do it!” Where are the people now who said they’d do the other Sages? Who said they’d do the Champions? What about the Divine Beasts? They’re either gone or hoping you don’t call them out next. Unlike them I actually plan to finish it.
“OMG you pushed the profile on me! I can’t believe you said I should do the profile! Guys look, he’s making me finish the Sidon profile! I can’t believe he’s forcing me to do the profile, guys!!” See, no one cares.
You're confusing me being controlling, with me saying "hey actually know the bare minimum required to make a profile". I quite frankly don't care how you go about it, as long as it ends up decent and accurate.
And slow progress, in case you forgot, you've literally admitted, 5 times, the reason it isn't done, is because you simply haven't beat the game and fucky stuff like "hype died", that ain't on me, that's LITERALLY a personal issue. How am I at fault when it's entirely on you?
I can play the end of the game for myself. You don’t have to tell me what to write.
I don’t blame you for slow progress, especially stuff you weren’t even involved in.
Nobody said it was? But, in case you forgot, you uh, literally used other characters as an excuse
"I said that you were waiting for me to slog through the rest of TotK. Wait till he finds out there are characters that aren’t Sidon in the BotW verse" - You
Yes, you wanted more profiles too. I was doing… 1 of them. Was your plan in letting me write Sidon’s profile to wait until I do everything? Like everyone does?
I replied with saying, unless it's just a goon moblin, anyone worth a damn requires you to beat the game to index properly too.
And you reply with saying it ain't your job and you're only doing Sidon? Ok so why even say what you said then? Do you not even remember your own words while talking? Because it legit feels you sometimes just forget what you say and act shocked when you get a reply, replying to what you said.
And tbh, are you even allowed? Last I checked you were profile banned, I've just been giving you the benefit of the doubt and hoping you've improved but, really ain't giving me much to believe that.
“He hasn’t beaten the game so he’s never going to OMG!!!” Yeah, no. I’ll beat the game when I feel like it. Why do you want me alone to do tons of profiles now? And I act surprised because you yap about how stupid I am and use everything against me and stonewall all my attempts at progress.
Nope. Edit banned. I just have to wait till mods say it’s good before I can post until they decide I don’t need it. Was supposed to simply show it to Dalesean027 before he bailed out, but whatever.

Um, what? “It only counts as lying about what you said if we’re debating!”
Objective facts aren't lies. I'm not sure why you think calling me a liar, when I can literally quote everything, is fooling anyone.
…And we ARE debating. We’re practically each other’s biggest hater.
You're grossly overestimating how much I actually care
…Yes, when the hype died down it stayed that way. It doesn’t just go down when I say it goes down. Giggity.
Yeah, and yet, this doesn't change what I said. Early June you began bitching about how hype died, and everyone is taking too long. Despite that, you still made said claims. So, again, nothing changed.
Yes, I know how to read Contributions. You mainly do calcs or update your Sandboxes for those calcs.
You should also be well aware I do most of my work in sticky notes because fandom doesn't like VPN's, which I've made clear, nice try acting smart tho 🗿
Would we? Because you seem to have a wild idea of “what’s accepted”.
What has been accepted by general consensus and CRT's, or already on the profiles, would be "what's accepted". I wouldn't call the absolute bare minimum common sense "Wild".
If everyone knew, why did they immediately all start screaming about the end of the game, which is nowhere near what I’m talking about?
Because as I just finished saying, the ending of the game completely shuts down your made up argument? Like what part of " because you haven't finished the game, you lack context and details that shuts down your made up argument." is vague?

You were told why three times, just because you, personally, are ignorant to stuff, doesn't mean others have to be too.
“I was responding to you when I lied, so it was really you who lied!”
I legit don't think you know what a lie even is. Stating things that quite literally happened, is not lying, whether or not you like it.
Yes, because you were wanking Sidon.
Wanking by saying what exactly? That hey, the dude who literally kills a temple boss by himself, fights and fends off Phantom Ganons, and is deemed an actual treat, is wank? Lad, that's literally just me listing off objective facts, that everyone but you, accept and are well aware of. Again, stop arguing out of ignorance.
The boss fight would not have ended, ever, if it did not take energy to create Phantom Ganons.
Exactly, it would not have went anywhere, to much effort, he opted to finish powering up first.
There would not have been a health bar for the squadron of them
The phantom ganons, having health bars, somehow affect Ganon how? You realize you can kill Phantom Ganons yes? They're their own individual entities, no shit they have health bars.

This is super ironic though, as Ganon actually summons a whole squad of them in the final fight, and damaging or flat out killing them, has zero effect on Ganon's stamina or HP bar.
and most importantly he would not have been visibly out of energy after the boss fight.
He literally wasn't. He's actually very chill and laidback. I don't even think the tone or inflection in his voice changes tbh.
Riju even wondered why Ganondorf didn’t just simply kill them.
Yeah, and we're told why. He wasn't finishing powering up back to his prime, and in his current stinky 5-C state, killing the whole squad is more trouble than it's worth. So he dipped to finish powering back up, to a state he knows damn well would mog them. Like, we know this? Why are you arguing as if there's any argument to be had here? What, do you think Ruji saying he wasn't at full power was because he was exhausted? No, it was talking about the fact he's spent the last handful of months powering back up to Crenando status, and the whole reason Puppet Zelda is even a thing, is just to lead on Link so he can stall, we know why he wasn't at full power.

It's getting tiresome arguing with you about stuff simply because you haven't finished the game, or bothered doing the most basic of intel.
No, that was literally exactly what you did. Again with that strawman.
A strawman isn't me just repeating exactly what you said, at that point, either you're incapable of wording what you meant properly, or are backpedaling, either or is on you, not me.
I said you may as well do it yourself with how much you bitch at me about how to do it.
How is me telling you to make sure you know the very reason his stats are even at the level they're at, bitching?

In fact, I would like to see the progress thus far, how in the world you've started without even knowing his feats is interesting.
And now that you mention it, it would be easier to just stop making the Sidon profile than to force myself through the messy TotK ending. But I won’t because I’m a nice guy.
I mean, you quite literally said you stopped already, we're talking past tense now.

…But I did start. I mentioned this. TotK fell off massively in playerbase, interest, and VS debating while I was working on it so there was really no reason for it to be my main profile.
Never said it was? Nobody was rushing you, until you admitted you haven't finished the game, complain constantly about how people are too slow and take forever, complain about how we have no profiles, and then argue about shit you quite literally haven't even SEEN yet, and so on.
If I knew how many people here were fake about “making profiles”, I probably would’ve been more patient with yours. I though we would be pumping these out. Instead we all hate each other now.
What?
First off, nobody needs to be quick or pump out anything, people have jobs, family, other hobbies, and depending on the profile it might require a bunch of work or scan gathering. As long as it's ultimately done well, it can take a year, who gives a shit.
You're only getting chewed out because you complain about it constantly yet are a hypocrite and 180'd while lacking the self-awareness that, you kinda had a hand in it.

Like case and point "I probably would've been more patient with yours", yeah sorry I have mouths to feed and do other stuff too so not having finished the like 130000 byte profile within 3 weeks, while having made sure to know what I'm doing in the like 100+ game and having finished it in that timeframe, was too long for you. But hey, you've said you've started it a dozen times now and it's been like 10m, surely it's close to done 🗿

Also what's up with you and "hate", ain't that serious, I just think you need to like, tone it back with the shit
…That IS volunteering.
That's more just affirming you're doing it like a dozen times while complaining everyone is to slow and knowing others were working on it but because they aren't quick enough for your liking you'll do it, as you said, explicitely, last page.
Holy shit, you’re really pestering me about “pushing it back on you”, huh? When that wasn’t at all the point? I’m actually glad I have the Sidon profile seeing how high you want to wank him to.
I mean no, we have the Sages accepted at 5-C, you don't get to change that, whatever I would've put him at, is what you're putting him at too, if you don't like it, the profile won't be published, or will be edited effective immediately to adhere to our standards.

But this is odd, I'm wanking him? Because of feats and scaling, you outright admitted no less than 8 times in the past 24h and twice in this very post, to have not even seen? Just because you aren't aware of it, doesn't make it wanking, in fact, kind of why I said make sure you actually know the most basic critical scaling first, yet instead of just going "oh ok", you call the consensus you haven't even played or watched, wank?

Or did you mean the Class G/8-A thing? No I literally ran some numbers like last week, that whirlpool is DEEP, shit's like 200m.
And I thought my jokes were bad. “You said you were gonna do the Sidon profile but didn’t do it!” Where are the people now who said they’d do the other Sages? Who said they’d do the Champions? What about the Divine Beasts? They’re either gone or hoping you don’t call them out next.
Huh? They don't act like you? Why would I call them out for taking awhile, they aren't being hypocritical.
Unlike them I actually plan to finish it.
You've said 3 times you literally haven't because hype died, and you don't wanna finish the game, even above in this very post.
“OMG you pushed the profile on me! I can’t believe you said I should do the profile! Guys look, he’s making me finish the Sidon profile! I can’t believe he’s forcing me to do the profile, guys!!” See, no one cares.
More along the lines you constantly argue out of ignorance, don't know the most basic stuff, go on and on about how people aren't fast enough for you, literally said you took it over because people weren't quick enough, but now that it's been 10x as long you make excuses as if that doesn't just make you a hypocrite. Complain how we don't have any TOTK profiles, while ignoring at the very least we would have Sidon if you didn't noctuple down doing it, which makes you trying to be a smartass and go "oh well YOU do it if ya don't like how im doing it", beyond ironic as I was doing it till you wanted it, all because I told you to basically stop talking out your ass and making things up and actually learn what feats they have so you can index it properly, only to be met with admittance you just haven't because ya don't wanna finish the game and hype died so shrug.

You're being called out because you're a hypocrite.
I can play the end of the game for myself. You don’t have to tell me what to write.
From the looks of it, very well might. You don't seem to want to actually go by what's accepted then play it so you can stop making stuff up like every ther week and making the whole chat have to argue with you
I don’t blame you for slow progress, especially stuff you weren’t even involved in.
I've been involved with every major TOTK CRT to at least some degree 🗿
Yes, you wanted more profiles too. I was doing… 1 of them. Was your plan in letting me write Sidon’s profile to wait until I do everything? Like everyone does?
Not really, as long as they get done right, I can wait, I'm patient.
I just find it ironic given your behavior in this regard.

No offense but... Have you actually done anything? I can't think of a single notable addition or change you've made. Like Dust does way more than you, Cracker made a decent TOTK Link foundation. Silent helps out and was doing TP iirc. Dale is just generally very helpful and helps with calcs. I literally have Citra opened atm to record some scans for some calcs.

This is what I mean lad.
“He hasn’t beaten the game so he’s never going to OMG!!!”
I mean, it's been almost a year and given how often you complain that even a few weeks is to long? I don't even know how you're meant to start.
Yeah, no. I’ll beat the game when I feel like it.
That is fine, until you complain people take to long, argue about stuff every week out of ignorance and make stuff up, complain about accepted feats because you don't even know what they are, took over profile making because people were taking to long yet haven't even done the bare minimum yourself, etc
Why do you want me alone to do tons of profiles now?
I don't. I never said that, but I sure do wish you'd stop making stuff up and fighting with everyone out of willful ignorance 🗿
And I act surprised because you yap about how stupid I am
Just because I think a lot of what you say is wacky, does not mean I think you're stupid.
and use everything against me and stonewall all my attempts at progress.
The fact I can use anything at all should be a red flag, if it's legit and solid I shouldn't be able to poke like a dozen holes in it, and it isn't just me either, you argue with a LOT of people here.

I honestly don't know why you think I personally hate you or something and want to impede your shit, I just think you're wrong, so I argue it's wrong, why wouldn't I go "hey no this doesnt check out" if it's wrong? If I thought it was legit, I wouldn't.
That goes for LITERALLY everyone on this wiki, including multiple people against you. Like Dust arguing with you about the exhausted Ganon shit, he's doing it because he thinks you're wrong, not because he has some sort of vendetta, same here. Nothing against you, just your wacky ass scaling and takes.

Nope. Edit banned. I just have to wait till mods say it’s good before I can post until they decide I don’t need it. Was supposed to simply show it to Dalesean027 before he bailed out, but whatever.
Not Dale specifically, any informed mod works. Dale not wanting to eval your non-Zelda profile ain't on him. He agreed to help out with Zelda.
And yes, same thing, you need any profile you make to be reviewed based on your past precedence.

Anyway, we're done with this shit, nobody wants to witness the bi-weekly episode to go on longer than needed.
I want to see your current profiles being worked on. If Dale doesn't wanna, I will.

Actually what's up with Nintendo and giving villains passive goop aids, Ganon's like the 5th one

Wondering if Ancient Arrows/Blades should be upgraded to 7-B, based on the fact that it can easily kill guardians, and are among the few things that can harm Dark Beast Ganon.

Also why are the Guardians 7-B while the Blights are Low 7-B

Tbh I don't think they should be 7-B. Like yea, they can "harm" him, a collective like 20,000. Their best attack, on crack, x4, is why he's 7-B. At best they should just downscale heavily off Divine Beasts.

Tbh I don't think they should be 7-B. Like yea, they can "harm" him, a collective like 20,000. Their best attack, on crack, x4, is why he's 7-B. At best they should just downscale heavily off Divine Beasts.
Doesn't Vah Rudania squish like a dozen of them at one point

No references and scans for haxes?

flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg

I finished a ROUGH draft of Sidon’s page today.
The AP and Durability aren’t accurate, but in lieu of better feats and until I beat the game that’s what we get.
Bro literally has better feats up to where you're at, like, by himself.
Longevity (BotW Zoras live much longer than humans do, so much so that they are still considered children at 30 years old and are adults at 130 years old)
Scans, shouldn't be hard to find given they say it a lot, but you need a scan for this. Noting the average lifespan is good too as it helps in potential matches, like say, how long would it take GE to age him up? The longer he can live, the longer it'd take, as just an example of why details can be relevant.
Social Influencing
No justification given, needs a feat or scan or explanation linked.
Acrobatics
Needs a scan (not hard, bro does like a flip first time you meet him)
Underwater Breathing (Type 2)
Needs a scan, not hard to get tho, theyre fish people. Just find a statement saying they can breathe underwater and go like "Underwater Breathing (Type 2; Shown here)
minor Surface Scaling (BotW Zoras can swim up falling water as though normally),
That isn't surface scaling, that's just a combination of strong swimming and speed. At best it's limited free movement, but like, it isn't even that.
Weapon Mastery (Spears, swords),
Evidence? Spears self-evident, swords is not.
Immune to potions (Potions don’t work on BotW Zoras)
Scans?
As before plus Water Manipulation (Can completely control the flow of water, and can generate more of it)
Scans.
Purification (Continuously purified Ploymus Mountain by separating the water from the sludge for days on end, water in Legend of Zelda can destroy sludge, those who can manipulate water can slowly heal the sick, even when life-threatening),
Scans, also, if it can heal, take that line out, add Healing, and put that line in there instead.
Power Bestowal, Statistics Amplification, and Forcefield Creation (Through Sidon’s “Power of Water”, he can imbue Link with a forcefield of water, and if he attacks in this state the water will fire like a missile from his weapon)
Scans.
As before plus Avatar Creation (Can create avatars of himself to fight when he’s busy)
Scans.

You didn't include any of his resistances either?
Open the game, and test what can, and can not effect him. Make sure you give the weapons to an enemy too btw, off the top of my head he has minor res to mindhax, soul stuff i mean this one ya dont even need to test with a goon, he can take hits from Phantom Ganons who use the funny lance ice manip, and more.
He can also go into the depths and not got ill so there's also that, and can take gloom attacks to a degree, so he gets at least a minor basic res to the funny goop aids. Etc.
Building level (Used a Silverscale Spear to stab open the stomach of, and kill, an Octorok as big as a mountain (though this was likely hyperbole).
What reason do we have to assume it's hyperbole? In fact, if it was hyperbole, don't mention it as the primary AP justification, it's misleading and leads to pointless bloat in what should be concise, add this to the featbox instead.
Should be stronger than Remote Bombs, which are roughly a quarter as strong as Bomb Arrows)
Why should he? I mean, he probably is, but why? You need to give reason why he's stronger than those or why we think that.
We also don't scale like that. By that same logic, a moblin is 5-A because it deals like 1/15x the damage of Ganon. The difference is unknown without a statement or extra info, it's just A>B, not A x 4 B
At least Building level, higher via Lightscale Trident (Can deal chip damage to the Sludge Like, which can tank Bomb Flowers. Can hurt a Zonai Construct III)
That Sludge Like is a miniboss status enemy. And Like Likes aren't complete fodder, and why word it like "chip" damage, it isn't chip, it's about the same you the player will be doing too. At that point, it just means the boss is tanky.

Additionally, Sidon has better feats to use? He fights a Captain Construct and is canonically a part of killing a Temple Boss. The latter of which would put him into 7-C.
At least Large Building Level (Should be vastly stronger than before as Secret Stones give the user “godlike power” which should make him far superior to Bomb Flowers),
This makes no sense, ignoring it's more "should be" scaling, he's a sage, why is he below random mini bosses or the dude he just finished helping you kill?

I don't even get this, why not just scale him to Phantom Ganon and Crusty Crenando like literally everyone agreed with because he literally mogs one, atop of killing a Temple Boss by himself making him well above 7-C anyway even with downplay.
higher via Lightscale Trident (Deflected an attack from a tired Ganondorf that was still weak from being sealed)
You know he has to be strong enough to withstand the force of said attack and create enough force to repel it yeah? The weapon is a medium in which the force is applied, it isn't the cause of it.
Also he wasn't tired, at all. Get off it.
Speed: Subsonic (Can tag most enemies; swam fast enough to create a massive whirlpool)
That's movement speed, the whirlpool. He's fast enough to keep up with Link in combat, and fight enemies that scale to Link. Even his avatar scales like that. He's just Link's speed, without the flurry. So like rel reactions and combat speed.
Lifting Strength: At least Superhuman (Athletic Zoras like Sidon can swim at full speed with a full grown Hylian on their back)
Calc his leaps, they should be well into Class 5, dude is legit about 3m tall, cube his height up, get weight, find his best leap, do the funny work.
Additionally, calc the whirlpool feat, it is him moving millions of tons of water, so Class G is probably more apt
Durability: Building level (Lived after being eaten by an Octorok “as big as a mountain”, can withstand splash damage from Vah Ruta,
First one is too vague to be used as justification.
Second lmao, game breaking moblin shit ain't gonna cut it. Not like it'd matter because that'd just upgrade moblins, not downgrade him if taken at face value.
Yeah nah, based on what he can actually, canonically, tank, he can facetank Vah Rutah's ice attacks. Use that as well as newton's third law instead of game breaking unintended bullshit.
At least Large Building level (Can tank the spit from the Sludge Like, which shouldn’t be weaker than a Bomb Flower. Can withstand and rebound from attacks from Captain Construct IIIs, which are quite stronger)
You keep saying "should", instead of using guesswork scaling, use actual stuff we know they scale to or above, which coincidentally, is somehow better than your presumption scaling.
He can also take hits from the Temple boss, if your durability scaling is solely using gameplay hits, use that.
At least Large Building Level
As above, no.
Stamina: Superhuman; can tread water indefinitely, can fight for long periods of time
Scans? Indefinite is a HUGE hurdle. How long is long? Be more specific.
Extremely High; stayed at the top of Mt. Ploymus, purifying the water of Sludge for days to make sure Zora’s Domain wouldn’t be overrun
Scans, but yeah this is good, I'd also make note that he went from exerting his power for days, and then almost immediately tackling the temple with Link and engaging in combat too.

Range: Standard Melee Range,
Bro he's like 10ft tall.
TALL_MAN.png

Literally, I grabbed this image, and using Link's actual height of about 5'2'', Fish is a lil over 3 meters tall, and his arm alone is like 1.4m long
Extended Melee Range via weapons,
As above, it'd be more like several meters given his spear is even longer than he is tall, atop his lanky ass limbs, nearly 5m range.
dozens of kilometers via Avatar Creation
I'd put "at least", definitely not the cap.

Also you didn't note his magic range. Even just taking in the water beams he can make Link use, they vary from like 5m+ for large ones, up to like 50-60m+ for small ones like lances.
Intelligence: Gifted; Sidon is a legendary hero among the Zora people. After Mipha died, he has worked relentlessly to become a hero that the Zora people so desperately needed after they lost their princess, gaining quite an impressive list of victories against monsters over the years.
What you described doesn't qualify as gifted. I mean he likely is, but that justification won't cut it.
Scans, also flesh out and list his feats, he has some.

Weaknesses: As a BotW Zora, he is vulnerable to electric attacks.
Bro just say Zora, it ain't a new trait. Scans btw.
Any potions he uses won’t affect him.
Scans,
He is slow and bulky in combat,
No he isn't? That also isn't a weakness, that's just a mobility and speed thing, it'd be like listing Batman's weakness as being slow in combat because he fights alongside the Flash who is speed and mobility on crack. Just because he isn't as agile as Link, doesn't mean it's a weakness, it just means he's normal. The way he fights should be explained in the Standard Tactics section instead.
and can’t use armor.
He literally has shoulder plates, just because he opts not to wear fully body armor, doesn't mean he can't.
As before, plus he needs to recharge whenever he uses the Power of Water.
Scans but yeah.
As before, plus his avatars cannot go anywhere his powers cannot reach.
Thinking on it, wouldn't it actually be tied to that item given, rather than he himself?
Please do not scale Prince Sidon’s Breath of the Wild Key to Link or Calamity Ganon. Despite appearing to be a very strong individual among most in the game, Prince Sidon has no feats that put him anywhere near Link’s true potential, nor is there any direct proof in the game that Sidon scales to Mipha in any way, and even if he did, Mipha considered a Red Lynel capable of killing her even with the Lightscale Trident, Sidon himself feared facing the same Lynel, and Link utterly stomped it on both occasions with or without the Master Sword.

Yeah, first off, that Red Lynel was deemed an issue, because it used shock arrows, which as established, can be fatal to Zora. Ignoring how Lynels can go up to 8-A, the main issue wasn't the Lynels stats, but rather, it was exploiting weaknesses. This is not a good note to have, it's misleading, ignores context, and doesn't even serve as a cap for 8-C, but rather, like 8-A.
It also fits the narrative of the story, as the only way even the Four Champions could help the Princess and the Hero seal Ganon was through use of their Divine Beasts, and even then all at once.
Ganon is 7-B, but yeah, scaling BOTW Sidon to Ganon is dumb, agree with that.
Please do not scale Sage Sidon to Colgera’s Town level blizzard calc. Nothing in the game justifies anyone but Ganondorf logically being able to match its cold powers specifically, and he is killed in the game by breaking weak points made of regular ice that deal set amounts of damage to it.
Nope. It's cold feat, is entirely magic based, and you can tank more exhaustive attacks from it ergo your dura scales to its magic output (Also its death feat might even be higher, that shit vanished in like 20 seconds). Couple that with like, a dozen feats close to that, which Sidon also scales above
(Gleeoks having an 8-A/7-C feat (maybe more, that snowflake attack might be really good, it's huge and is instant freezing), Yunobo having an at the minimum 8-A feat, Sidon himself has an 8-A feat, Wizzrobes having like a 7-C feat, the giant rock dude yunobo and you fight which tbh makes me think a mountain sized octo might not be inherently wrong, Queen Gibdo whipping up some wild wind speeds that cover a whole region almost which is probably like 8-A/7-C thinking on it),
They have feats that scale around the 8-A to 7-C range, quite a bit actually, what I named off isn't even all of them.
We have already long accepted temple mfs and the main goons scale to 7-C, it's the concensus.

No notable technique section.
You should detail, specifically, his weapon, zora physiology, and his water manip (especially given how versatile it is), at the very least.
You also need references, it's an actual rule, especially with imgur acting up.

Which is to say,
ezgif-2-fbb69ad4dc.gif

I'm not saying this to be up your ass, you MUST cite the stuff, it's the policy.
You first and foremost need to add citations and scans to the profile's claims, after that, calc the relevant feats and fix the statistics. After that is fleshing out intel and range and his hax and his hax res and so on given you've missed quite a bit, and his notable section. Ignoring typos and wording, that can be fixed in like 5 seconds.
That is the baseline of what needs to be done, ya can go further even, like a comprehensive featbox, gifs, and more, but the above is what needs to be done.

Ngl, seeing Link and Sidon next to each other like that made me think Link’s gonna channel his inner Dory and speak whale to ask him for directions.🗿

@Dust_Collector don’t give synthetic man any ideas, he’ll think you’re woke beyond recovery.

Calling Ganondorf tired during that moment in Hyrule Castle where the sages show up, only scaling the Gloom deflection to his weapon, making a note about how he can't be scaled to 7-C.

Like, bro I know it's a rough draft and all but it's already been accepted that colgera scaling is fine
Not by me.
Bro literally has better feats up to where you're at, like, by himself.
No he doesn’t. In fact most of the research was finding out all the things he DOESN’T scale to.

I was gonna search out scans for most of these anyways, so I’ll wait until I have this covered.
You didn't include any of his resistances either?
Open the game, and test what can, and can not effect him. Make sure you give the weapons to an enemy too btw, off the top of my head he has minor res to mindhax, soul stuff i mean this one ya dont even need to test with a goon, he can take hits from Phantom Ganons who use the funny lance ice manip, and more.
He can also go into the depths and not got ill so there's also that, and can take gloom attacks to a degree, so he gets at least a minor basic res to the funny goop aids. Etc.
A lot of these I don’t even think you can try without it being the Avatars. Even then most of it would be game mechanics; we don’t say he’s Immune to fall damage via falling off Wellspring Island.
What reason do we have to assume it's hyperbole? In fact, if it was hyperbole, don't mention it as the primary AP justification, it's misleading and leads to pointless bloat in what should be concise, add this to the featbox instead.
Because there are no Octoroks in the game that are bigger than Link, much less as big as a mountain. It’s one of Sidon’s only feats in BotW.
Why should he? I mean, he probably is, but why? You need to give reason why he's stronger than those or why we think that.
We also don't scale like that. By that same logic, a moblin is 5-A because it deals like 1/15x the damage of Ganon. The difference is unknown without a statement or extra info, it's just A>B, not A x 4 B
Oh. Well, Bomb Arrows are the only one with a calc, so that would bring BotW Sidon down to 9-A. Unless if he doesn’t actually scale to them like you said, then he would be lower.
That Sludge Like is a miniboss status enemy. And Like Likes aren't complete fodder, and why word it like "chip" damage, it isn't chip, it's about the same you the player will be doing too. At that point, it just means the boss is tanky.

Additionally, Sidon has better feats to use? He fights a Captain Construct and is canonically a part of killing a Temple Boss. The latter of which would put him into 7-C.
…Not sure why Like Likes not being fodder is relevant here. Not sure what weapons you brought to the Sludge Like fight, but mine were dealing much more damage a lot more consistently.

Captain Constructs are basically the same thing, and Mucktorok has weak asf physicals especially since the bosses getting stronger for each dead boss is a game mechanic. He doesn’t even do much damage to Link. No way he stacks up physically to Colgera, much less Colgera’s Weather Manipulation.
This makes no sense, ignoring it's more "should be" scaling, he's a sage, why is he below random mini bosses or the dude he just finished helping you kill?

I don't even get this, why not just scale him to Phantom Ganon and Crusty Crenando like literally everyone agreed with because he literally mogs one, atop of killing a Temple Boss by himself making him well above 7-C anyway even with downplay.
He is, he’s above the Sludge Like. And OT Sages are below the dungeon bosses.

He mogs one what? And Mucktorok doesn’t scale close to Colgera.
You know he has to be strong enough to withstand the force of said attack and create enough force to repel it yeah? The weapon is a medium in which the force is applied, it isn't the cause of it.
Also he wasn't tired, at all. Get off it.
Tulin shot a basic arrow through one. That’s all I’ll say.
That's movement speed, the whirlpool. He's fast enough to keep up with Link in combat, and fight enemies that scale to Link. Even his avatar scales like that. He's just Link's speed, without the flurry. So like rel reactions and combat speed.
He’s much slower than Link outside the whirlpool.
Calc his leaps, they should be well into Class 5, dude is legit about 3m tall, cube his height up, get weight, find his best leap, do the funny work.
Additionally, calc the whirlpool feat, it is him moving millions of tons of water, so Class G is probably more apt
I didn’t even think of that. Though I don’t know how either.
I thought you already made that calc.
First one is too vague to be used as justification.
Second lmao, game breaking moblin shit ain't gonna cut it. Not like it'd matter because that'd just upgrade moblins, not downgrade him if taken at face value.
Yeah nah, based on what he can actually, canonically, tank, he can facetank Vah Rutah's ice attacks. Use that as well as newton's third law instead of game breaking unintended bullshit.
No it’s not.
Bringing Sidon to a Moblin is game breaking? Why do you think Sidon even has a knockout animation?
That’s like saying Epona can tank attacks from Ganondorf in Twilight Princess.
You keep saying "should", instead of using guesswork scaling, use actual stuff we know they scale to or above, which coincidentally, is somehow better than your presumption scaling.
He can also take hits from the Temple boss, if your durability scaling is solely using gameplay hits, use that.
It’s either that or I scale linearly, and that’s way less accurate.
Just for you though, I can include “Can tank hits from Mucktorok’s shark”.
As above, no.
Why not?
Scans? Indefinite is a HUGE hurdle. How long is long? Be more specific.
Is there a trophy for least needed nitpick? He’s never shown tiring from treading water.
Scans, but yeah this is good, I'd also make note that he went from exerting his power for days, and then almost immediately tackling the temple with Link and engaging in combat too.
I would but it doesn’t really fit anywhere in the description.
Bro he's like 10ft tall.
TALL_MAN.png

Literally, I grabbed this image, and using Link's actual height of about 5'2'', Fish is a lil over 3 meters tall, and his arm alone is like 1.4m long

As above, it'd be more like several meters given his spear is even longer than he is tall, atop his lanky ass limbs, nearly 5m range.
That’s how high he is vertically, but he doesn’t use his full vertical height in combat.
I'd put "at least", definitely not the cap.
Actually, I’d agree.
Also you didn't note his magic range. Even just taking in the water beams he can make Link use, they vary from like 5m+ for large ones, up to like 50-60m+ for small ones like lances.
There’s actually no evidence that Sidon can use Power of Water on himself.
What you described doesn't qualify as gifted. I mean he likely is, but that justification won't cut it.
Scans, also flesh out and list his feats, he has some.
…How does that not qualify as gifted?
Bro just say Zora, it ain't a new trait. Scans btw.
Before the BotW verse, Zoras were weak to fire and ice, not electricity.
Yeah, yeah, I’ll get to that.
No he isn't? That also isn't a weakness, that's just a mobility and speed thing, it'd be like listing Batman's weakness as being slow in combat because he fights alongside the Flash who is speed and mobility on crack. Just because he isn't as agile as Link, doesn't mean it's a weakness, it just means he's normal. The way he fights should be explained in the Standard Tactics section instead.
It WOULD be a weakness for Batman if he turned slowly and got caught on things.
He literally has shoulder plates, just because he opts not to wear fully body armor, doesn't mean he can't.
They don’t protect him physically. Also there is no Zora full body armor.

Thinking on it, wouldn't it actually be tied to that item given, rather than he himself?
Sidon can create avatars with or without items.
Yeah, first off, that Red Lynel was deemed an issue, because it used shock arrows, which as established, can be fatal to Zora. Ignoring how Lynels can go up to 8-A, the main issue wasn't the Lynels stats, but rather, it was exploiting weaknesses. This is not a good note to have, it's misleading, ignores context, and doesn't even serve as a cap for 8-C, but rather, like 8-A.
Sidon was afraid of fighting a Red Lynel even without the Shock Arrows being mentioned, and Mipha thought the same Lynel would have killed her just with his sword.
Ganon is 7-B, but yeah, scaling BOTW Sidon to Ganon is dumb, agree with that.
Oh! That I did mess up on.
Nope. It's cold feat, is entirely magic based, and you can tank more exhaustive attacks from it ergo your dura scales to its magic output (Also its death feat might even be higher, that shit vanished in like 20 seconds). Couple that with like, a dozen feats close to that, which Sidon also scales above
Wizzrobes can also create Low 7-B weather events despite being Small Building level physically.
(Gleeoks having an 8-A/7-C feat (maybe more, that snowflake attack might be really good, it's huge and is instant freezing), Yunobo having an at the minimum 8-A feat, Sidon himself has an 8-A feat, Wizzrobes having like a 7-C feat, the giant rock dude yunobo and you fight which tbh makes me think a mountain sized octo might not be inherently wrong, Queen Gibdo whipping up some wild wind speeds that cover a whole region almost which is probably like 8-A/7-C thinking on it),
They have feats that scale around the 8-A to 7-C range, quite a bit actually, what I named off isn't even all of them.
We have already long accepted temple mfs and the main goons scale to 7-C, it's the concensus.
And how many of those do Sidon scale to? Sidon’s not scaling to Yunobo’s Power of Fire, much less a Gleeok.
No notable technique section.
You should detail, specifically, his weapon, zora physiology, and his water manip (especially given how versatile it is), at the very least.
NONE of those are worthy of being on the page, his Zora physiology being more of a burden than it is helpful.
You also need references, it's an actual rule, especially with imgur acting up.
As in scans? Because I know.
Which is to say,
ezgif-2-fbb69ad4dc.gif

I'm not saying this to be up your ass, you MUST cite the stuff, it's the policy.
You first and foremost need to add citations and scans to the profile's claims, after that, calc the relevant feats and fix the statistics. After that is fleshing out intel and range and his hax and his hax res and so on given you've missed quite a bit, and his notable section. Ignoring typos and wording, that can be fixed in like 5 seconds.
That is the baseline of what needs to be done, ya can go further even, like a comprehensive featbox, gifs, and more, but the above is what needs to be done.
I know you’re part of the calc group so you don’t get this, but not everybody is capable of performing every type of calc. That’s why I have a backlog of calc requests.
There is no way that ALL of that needs to be done or else they’d hate the profile and take it down.

Not by me.
And you don't get to decide that? You don't decide what we go with. It's accepted, it is what it is.
No he doesn’t. In fact most of the research was finding out all the things he DOESN’T scale to.
You realize the whirlpool he alone makes is 8-A RKE right? He most certainly does have feats.

I was gonna search out scans for most of these anyways, so I’ll wait until I have this covered.
Your profile has none my man 🗿
A lot of these I don’t even think you can try without it being the Avatars.
You can test every single one of them, did you forget there's a whole sequence where he, himself (not the avatar) fights alongside you? Not to mention the final fight.

The things I named off, are things I myself have tested, and some are just blatantly obvious.

He literally shows up and fights like 6 Phantom Ganons with the boys, uh huh no shit he has res to the depths and Phantom Ganon hax 🗿
Even then most of it would be game mechanics; we don’t say he’s Immune to fall damage via falling off Wellspring Island.
Awful example and a false equivalence. In combat, both you, enemies, even the goddamn horses i accidentally killed a few with ice manip, froze them solid, are affected by things equally, whether it's a wild fox, a moblin, Link, and so on. Sidon and the allies are no different, he is, in fact affected by some stuff too. It's just some shit, he either resists or is immune too. That isn't gameplay mechanics, that is simply just how it works. In some cases it's minor too, like take a flash freeze, being frozen for 5 seconds might seem bad, but when it's so cold it flash freezes lava and instant kills weak animals and wild life, and weak enemies like moblins are frozen for like a minute straight, yeah it do be res.

And honestly, yeah actually I would say that, he's fell like 20-30m before in scripted cutscenes and didn't even flinch actually how tf did he come fight ganon, that's like a 200m drop, that's within fall damage range. Fall damage is the gameplay mechanic anyway to prevent unrestrained movement in some places, Link himself has fallen to heights in cutscenes that would have killed him in gameplay. But really, it isn't even comparable.
Because there are no Octoroks in the game that are bigger than Link, much less as big as a mountain. It’s one of Sidon’s only feats in BotW.
I mean yeah, because he killed it 🗿
This doesn't even make sense, ALL octoroks in BOTW the same size, yet Sidon explicitly fought one so huge it was deemed notably large.

By this logic, Sidon fought a normal octo because we only see octos of the same uniform identical 1m height. You realize how dumb of an argument this is yes?
And you can just scale him off his own feats we actually see? 8-C for BOTW Sidon ain't even wrong, you just arrived at the right conclusion, through the wrong methods, unfortunately, we need to detail said methods so they have to hold up too.

Though that begs the question, why does he need a BOTW key? I mean he can have one, but you're effectively arguing he's a featless wonder, if true, he shouldn't have one.
Oh. Well, Bomb Arrows are the only one with a calc, so that would bring BotW Sidon down to 9-A. Unless if he doesn’t actually scale to them like you said, then he would be lower.
So let me get this straight, you're scaling him to those, simply because that's what's calced? Then calc some feats, he has them, he has dura feats.

He wouldn't be 9-A, actually put in the work to scale him properly and calc stuff instead of just downplaying the moment what you had is shot down.
…Not sure why Like Likes not being fodder is relevant here.
Because you have him at 8-C which is fodder scaling?
Not sure what weapons you brought to the Sludge Like fight, but mine were dealing much more damage a lot more consistently.
I brought weapons that were littered around the area. And yeah probably, Sidon does amp your attacks.
Captain Constructs are basically the same thing, and Mucktorok has weak asf physicals especially since the bosses getting stronger for each dead boss is a game mechanic.
That has absolutely no bearing on what I said, do you not even know where we scale dudes at?
He doesn’t even do much damage to Link.
So? That isn't how we scale things anyway.
No way he stacks up physically to Colgera, much less Colgera’s Weather Manipulation.
He doesn't, he's still above 8-C though. All like likes are, they're like high 8-C at minimum, in durability anyway, AP might be less.
He is, he’s above the Sludge Like. And OT Sages are below the dungeon bosses.
Ok then why is he only 8-C for scaling to a High 8-C enemy? Why is he not scaling to the shit he fights? Why is he not scaling relative to the rest of the squad? Why is he not scaling to temple bosses? Why is he not scaling to mid bosses who are below temple bosses? etc

And no they aren't, they literally kill the temple bosses by themselves.
He mogs one what?
Again, your ignorance is showing mog is a strong word ig, he fights on equal footing tho
And Mucktorok doesn’t scale close to Colgera.
Yes it does? All Temple Bosses are relative.
Tulin shot a basic arrow through one. That’s all I’ll say.
From a wacky bow, in a verse, where arrows have nuke lv feats, all while he was demonstrably using wind magic in conjunction with it.
Try again. What sort of argument even is this, that Ganon's huge gloom wave was only 9-C?
The same wave that neg diff smashed a 7-B MS like nothing with enough force the debris launched so hard that he cut himself on the shrapnel?
He’s much slower than Link outside the whirlpool.
He's about the same? If you run too far he'll dash quickly to catch up. Also his best movement speed feat, is literally identical to Link's. It's the same exact feat.

Also no he isn't, your very own justification is "can tag most enemies", enemies that scale to Link, they almost all have combat speed at this level, Link just happens to have speed amps, but said speed amps make him FTL. Sidon don't scale to FTL, but he does scale to the basic rel speed, especially given he can, ya know, fight Phantom Ganon.
I didn’t even think of that. Though I don’t know how either.
Then learn.
I thought you already made that calc.
I did a rough one to get the approximate, though, let's say I did blog one, why the hell didn't you link or ask for it if you thought it was a thing?
Anyway, why would I? If I make the calc I may as well just make the profile as that's the only real hurdle.
No it’s not.
Bringing Sidon to a Moblin is game breaking? Why do you think Sidon even has a knockout animation?
Placeholder animation. Drawing from other NPC's animation set list. Dummy data so the game doesn't crash when it tries to draw a sequence for him being hit so it takes from the basic NPC animation list or he had one made in case it was needed (games do this a lot btw, it's just unused content).

And looking into it, that's LITERALLY what's happening, it's just the game drawing from pre-existing animations, Sidon is checked as a NPC, so it draws the same animation list. The game recognizes that a NPC is near an enemy, and starts pulling.
In fact, it's so goddamn obvious, why do you think he has ZERO audio and SFX for this? Why do you think him cowering, being struck, falling, etc lacks any audio? Why do you think when he falls over he doesn't even have a proper collision (it's because his actual hitbox for being in that position doesn't exist).

Because it isn't meant to happen, not even withstanding the way you get him into that situation is... By running into him over 30,000 times, causing him to recoil slightly, nudging him inch by inch, from town, through a mountain, to an enemy he quite literally isn't meant to interact with.

Honestly, the fact it's been like a year and you still cling to this makes me feel you just shouldn't be allowed to make profiles. Btw it ain't just him, you can do this with any NPC that has collision and isn't grounded. I don't think we're gonna go "hmm yes, if you spend 4 hours nudging Piyah into the Dark Beast Ganon fight, she can play out the animation, she doesnt die though so she must be 7-B".

Instead, how about using stuff for where he's actually meant to go?

Regardless, no, fix that shit immediately.
That’s like saying Epona can tank attacks from Ganondorf in Twilight Princess.
You, are trying to say Sidon gets one shot by a enemy he's never intended to interact with, by taking what happens in gameplay, yet him surviving enemy attacks and even having dialogue and audio for it in a scripted canon fight he partakes in, is somehow going to far? Lad, he's intended to fight Vah Ruta, he's canonically in that fight, they have ample evidence to suggest he can survive a hit, yet nuh uh because Epona?

Hell does he even hit Epona anyway? If so, we'd need to actually think on that. Epona is a legendary steed who is noted to be exceptional, and even has feats of obliterfucking high end enemies like in FSA, tanking bombs (noted to be intentional), and so on. She definitely isn't "just a horse", tbh you being a HW goon I'd assume you know Epona is anything but normal.
It’s either that or I scale linearly, and that’s way less accurate.
Just for you though, I can include “Can tank hits from Mucktorok’s shark”.
Bro just use his feats and those he scales to, or above.
And yeah? That would be his best dura feat, why wouldn't you list that?
Because it's wrong?
Is there a trophy for least needed nitpick? He’s never shown tiring from treading water.
Did you really just say you needing to source EFFECTIVELY INFINITE STAMINA is a nitpick? You should source below-average stamina, let alone actual wank.
I would but it doesn’t really fit anywhere in the description.
What? Just type it out?
That’s how high he is vertically, but he doesn’t use his full vertical height in combat.
Yeah no shit? I was showing how the 10ft tall fish man whose arms are longer than you are tall, exceeds 0.7m attack range.
There’s actually no evidence that Sidon can use Power of Water on himself.
But, we see him do it????
…How does that not qualify as gifted?
Because it isn't? "yo he's a hero and he's killed demons", tells us actually nothing. Goku is a hero too, and he's bordering on mentally inept. Inversely, Batman has killed demons, and he's a billion times smarter than Sidon.
You did not actually explain WHY that makes him smart, or listed any notable intel feat.
Before the BotW verse, Zoras were weak to fire and ice, not electricity.
They were weak to all 3, except Mikau for some reason who ironically has lightning powers.
We're told and explained Zoras are bad with elemental shit, changes in temps, and more, could go into detail, but it basically just boils down to "yo fish sensitive to change".

Electricity is notably bad because water conducts electricity, in which the high water content-always wet zoras, well that's very bad.
It WOULD be a weakness for Batman if he turned slowly and got caught on things.
I pray to god you aren't arguing the pathfinder AI is actual evidence.
They don’t protect him physically. Also there is no Zora full body armor.
So? That doesn't mean he can't wear it if given some. And we literally know Zora armor is a thing, it's just relegated to important events like lovers, or the king. They probably just dont wear it because it's cumbersome while swimming, not because they CANT.

Let the nude fish be free, ain't no weakness.
Sidon can create avatars with or without items.
Which is something you should be making note of.
and that literally didnt touch upon what i said
Sidon was afraid of fighting a Red Lynel even without the Shock Arrows being mentioned,
Bruh, they literally explain that was why they weren't ******* with it, if it didn't have shock arrows, they would have sent the knights, they said as much.
and Mipha thought the same Lynel would have killed her just with his sword.
So? Mipha isn't Sidon.
And how many of those do Sidon scale to? Sidon’s not scaling to Yunobo’s Power of Fire, much less a Gleeok.
Literally every single one. Temple Boss > Gleeoks. And he downscales off Yunobo, same ballpark, just not quite as strong. We know this, because shit that can tank his attacks, in a canon fights, Sidon can also harm in canon fights. Notwithstanding Link fights Yunobo and Yuobo actively uses this attack against Link, Link can tank it, and if Link dodges, Yunobo can tank the recoil and shrug it off in like a second, meaning either way, no matter what, Link or Yunobo's own dura scale to this attack, which ultimately works its way back to Sidon. He isn't 1:1 with it, but that don't mean he aint scaling to a degree.
NONE of those are worthy of being on the page, his Zora physiology being more of a burden than it is helpful.
It doesn't matter if it's good or bad, it's a notable thing he has, the most notable actually, it's his own biology with numerous traits, quirks, and more that come int play that enable, and disable, various things.

His weapon, is LITERALLY his main method of attack that he always has on him.

And water manip, is his main power capable of a slew of wacky effects.

If you aren't going to do the profile properly, you aren't doing it all.
As in scans? Because I know.
No, literal references. Like, for example, "<ref name=“TL5”>The JOJOLands Chapter 5</ref>". You need to add references on top of scans.
I know you’re part of the calc group so you don’t get this, but not everybody is capable of performing every type of calc.
Neither am I in fact im having trouble with one atm plz snd help
The calcs that need to be done are basic, and given TOTK even has map coordinates, you don't even really need to pixel scale, you can just find the dimensions of stuff via map.
That’s why I have a backlog of calc requests.
There is no way that ALL of that needs to be done or else they’d hate the profile and take it down.
It does, you act like that's a lot, it isn't, adding scans, refs, actually indexing his hax/res/stats without messing it up or getting a bunch of stuff, and actually listing and explaining his shit, is absolutely the baseline.
Gifs, featboxes, etc, THAT's the extra.

Are there any MHS+ calcs for the LoZ verse?
Yeah, or around there anyway, Onox & BOTW flurry, off the top of my head, there was one or two more but they might be lost.

All old af or kinda faulty so they'd need to be redone tho, but all the same there's a few MHS/MHS+ feats laying around that could be calced.

Back