• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Legend of Zelda General Discussion Thread

Alright, so the profiles I’m working on are Gramps (LBW), Sidon and Mipha, and CoH Link. Any questions and what are y’all working on?

Last edited:
Is there any sort of way we can assume Riju can hit people with lightning even without Link?

Or at all scale that lightning to Link’s armor?

Is there any sort of way we can assume Riju can hit people with lightning even without Link?

Or at all scale that lightning to Link’s armor?
She stomps Queen Gibdo while Link goes to start the fight with Crenando, she's especially confident as she says she knows it's weaknesses (lightning) so that would mean she would've learned to aim her lightning without him, as for scaling it to Link's armor? I mean, midgame her lightning will be 7-C via scaling to him and the temple bosses so yeah, endgame we've agreed the sages (And by extension their abilities, well except Tulins wind since that's not an attack), will be at least Moon level for being powerful enough that mummified Ganon decided he's rather not try taking them all on until he was back at full power, possibly Large Planet level (Albeit to a noticeably lower degree than Link and Ganondorf) for being to cause some very minor damage to full power Ganon (Albeit it's only a possibility since he wasn't entirely serious during the portion of the fight they were helping in and they all got one shot when he wanted to just fight Link one on one)

She stomps Queen Gibdo while Link goes to start the fight with Crenando, she's especially confident as she says she knows it's weaknesses (lightning) so that would mean she would've learned to aim her lightning without him, as for scaling it to Link's armor? I mean, midgame her lightning will be 7-C via scaling to him and the temple bosses so yeah, endgame we've agreed the sages (And by extension their abilities, well except Tulins wind since that's not an attack), will be at least Moon level for being powerful enough that mummified Ganon decided he's rather not try taking them all on until he was back at full power, possibly Large Planet level (Albeit to a noticeably lower degree than Link and Ganondorf) for being to cause some very minor damage to full power Ganon (Albeit it's only a possibility since he wasn't entirely serious during the portion of the fight they were helping in and they all got one shot when he wanted to just fight Link one on one)
I haven’t seen the end of the game but does she do that without Link?

Hm. Is it possible for her to hit Link with her lightning?

If I recall, Ganondorf was exhausted from just having tried to kill Link with all the Phantom Ganons. Someone even wondered why Ganondorf didn’t just kill them.

haven’t seen the end of the game but does she do that without Link?
Yes all of the sages stomp the previous bosses in their own 1v1s
If I recall, Ganondorf was exhausted from just having tried to kill Link with all the Phantom Ganons. Someone even wondered why Ganondorf didn’t just kill them.
Bro was not exhausted and they were there fighting the phantom ganons but got stomped when he powered up

We’re talking about when he was still mummified here.
Tylo man you are never beating the allegations
Sages will be at least Moon level for being powerful enough that mummified Ganon decided he's rather not try taking them all on until he was back at full power, possibly Large Planet level

Why would he be exhausted from his phantoms fighting Link? Like, bro was still chilling in his underground blood tree and didn't move an inch how would he get tired from a fight he didn't even participate in?
Because he spawned a shitload of Phantoms hoping they would kill Link.

Because he spawned a shitload of Phantoms hoping they would kill Link.
They explain why he didn't follow through, it had nothing to do with him being exhausted. Actually finish the game, especially if you're "doing sidon".

He did, but the Sages showed up.
And that would be not only the deciding factor, but also a good chunk of why they scale to him.
Gross. And the keyword there is “doing”. Not “did”. If I “did” Sidon (giggity), you’d be seeing his profile right now.
You're telling me you're working on him, but haven't even seen his like 3 most important feats and why he's at the lv he's at?

Did you miss the part where he was exhausted?
No, because he wasn't, they explain why he dipped afterward, it had nothing to do with beinge exhausted, play the game instead of making stuff up.
I’ve seen some, but they were wanked asf compared to how this thread described them.
This response makes absolutely no sense, you've seen "some", yet not even a page ago you said you haven't actually seen the end of the game. How have you seen his feats and scaling if you haven't seen the shit that actually matters?

Oh, so Ganondorf should’ve just continuously spawned thousands of Phantoms and he would’ve won.
Bro thought he was onto something here. Ganondorf deciding not to make an entire army of phantoms doesn't automatically mean it's because it makes him weaker by making them, he does more insane stuff with Gloom that'd take way more effort than ******** out clones that are vastly weaker than himself. Can't just apply an arbirary weakness just because Ganondorf doesn't take this shit to the extreme.

Did you miss the part where he was exhausted?
From what we're shown in the game, Ganondorf spams large amounts of his Gloom for a shit ton of purposes, is never shown or said to get tired because of it, hell the average bokoblin empowered by it can work for several days straight without sleep without the slighest hint of exhaustion.

Here's Ganondorf before making the phantoms to fight Link, and here he is after becoming "exhausted" from creating them and making them fight Link. Care to explain what makes Ganondorf so weakened and tired after the fight compared to before it?

I mean what's there to even argue, he only left because he wasn't at full power, not "im tired so im not at full power" but because he like, literally just hadn't finished juicing back up to normal, same reason why he made Puppet Zelda to feed pinecones to goats. His main goal was just to stall or delay so he can get back up to big gorilla values.

Ganon was gonna try to meme Link, whole ass squad shows up, and he goes "yeah ok not worth the effort, gonna go finish juicing, ya'll can wait for the end lmao", then dips.
This tells us the Squad, at this point in time, while not inherently equal, pose a collective issue to crusty Ganon and Phantoms, supporting 5-C.
This does not tell us Ganon was exhausted after making his tenth morbillion phantom (like literally, he has just as many in the overworld, for presumably YEARS, such as Puppet Zeda who's like always active, the Deku Tree Phantom who was always active, and more), and we know phantoms getting beat up or killed don't effect him in the slighest, as seen in the final fight. And it sure as hell ain't a stamina thing given gloom itself acts as a stamina source (see the depth lads) and this mf has gone literal decades exuding his power at a time.

Bro literally just dipped because they weren't worth the effort when he could just spend his time finishing juicing up and mog them then. Ruji basically says as much in that same cutscene, and they double down back on the lookout.

No, because he wasn't, they explain why he dipped afterward, it had nothing to do with beinge exhausted, play the game instead of making stuff up.
I didn’t say that’s why he left.
This response makes absolutely no sense, you've seen "some", yet not even a page ago you said you haven't actually seen the end of the game. How have you seen his feats and scaling if you haven't seen the shit that actually matters?
“Erm well the only Sidon feats that are worth indexing happen at the end of the game so you have no business creating a Sidon profile” If you’re so smart, you should be the one making this profile instead of waiting for me to summon up the willpower to slog through TotK.

“Erm well the only Sidon feats that are worth indexing happen at the end of the game so you have no business creating a Sidon profile” If you’re so smart, you should be the one making this profile instead of waiting for me to summon up the willpower to slog through TotK.
I don't think he or anyone else has actively been avoiding making a profile for Sidon so you could do it. My question now is why did you say you're making one if you don't know what feats and stuff to use for it?

This is beyond ironic given I said I was gonna do Sidon around launch, and you, even after knowing that, kept going on and on about how you were working on him and wanted to do him. So, I stopped to let you do so. Multiple people can attest to this, hell you should be able to attest it given you're in this thread unless you somehow can't remember as far back as 10 months ago.

Nice try though, making me do it because you can't be assed to actually index it properly, while you're the very reason we don't have it atm, just makes you look bad dude.

I don't think he or anyone else has actively been avoiding making a profile for Sidon so you could do it.
Literally why we don't, I planned on it, even have stuff to calc the whirlpool feat (It's like Class G and 8-A), but blud kept going off how he was gonna do it, so why waste my time.

This is beyond ironic given I said I was gonna do Sidon around launch, and you, even after knowing that, kept going on and on about how you were working on him and wanted to do him. So, I stopped to let you do so. Multiple people can attest to this, hell you should be able to attest it given you're in this thread unless you somehow can't remember as far back as 10 months ago.

Nice try though, making me do it because you can't be assed to actually index it properly, while you're the very reason we don't have it atm, just makes you look bad dude.
That’s hilarious. I volunteered because you were getting nothing done. And yes, if you want to control how I make my profiles you should at bare minimum be capable of the same. I thought you wanted a Sidon profile.

I don't think he or anyone else has actively been avoiding making a profile for Sidon so you could do it. My question now is why did you say you're making one if you don't know what feats and stuff to use for it?
I do. Chariot is lying to me. I know exactly what feats to use. I just haven’t finished the game yet, which I wouldn’t have posted the profile before doing.

That’s hilarious. I volunteered because you were getting nothing done.
You didn't volunteer? You just said "hey im doing this" like 10+ times. I had already gathered scans by that point, this was like a month after launch btw, it is now almost a year, what's your excuse now that you had 10x that? If you're gonna complain, at least don't be a hypocrite lad.
And yes, if you want to control how I make my profiles you should at bare minimum be capable of the same.
Did you really just imply I can't make profiles?
I thought you wanted a Sidon profile.
Yes, and now, we're waiting on you, not me.

I do. Chariot is lying to me. I know exactly what feats to use. I just haven’t finished the game yet, which I wouldn’t have posted the profile before doing.
How am I lying to you about things you said?
Or about feats? In the part of the game, you have yet to even play.

Both of these are you on.

You didn't volunteer? You just said "hey im doing this" like 10+ times. I had already gathered scans by that point, this was like a month after launch btw, it is now almost a year, what's your excuse now that you had 10x that? If you're gonna complain, at least don't be a hypocrite lad.
I thought I was calling dibs until I found out you already did. And my “excuse” is that TotK hype died and nobody’s interested in the game and nobody else is making profiles.
Did you really just imply I can't make profiles?
No, I implied you aren’t willing to.
Yes, and now, we're waiting on you, not me.
Then why are you against it?

Anywho Tylo you were up in arms about doing sidon yourself for well over a year now and have done nothing but complain.

Chariot if ya need help with Sidon lmk I got ya but I'm sure ya got it covered since we already have all the scaling done and discussed his other feat ya mentioned

I thought I was calling dibs until I found out you already did.
I called dibs before you ever mentioned it. You then said, no less than 10 times, you started, and were doing it, as far back as start of June (not even a month old game at that point), not even a month after. You doubled down numerous times afterward, such as in July, August, and November and uh, literally today.

There was no "untill I found out", you LITERALLY not even a few hours ago said you were working on him.
And my “excuse” is that TotK hype died and nobody’s interested in the game and nobody else is making profiles.
So? You said you were doing it every month just about since it came out, even today. Now you're saying you just haven't?

Don't say you'll do something for a year straight just to go "nvm you do it".
Then why are you against it?
Huh? Did you forget you started this by trying to push the profile back on me because you, and I quote, "don't wanna slog trough the rest of TOTK", all while complaining we don't have any TOTK profiles 🗿

I called dibs before you ever mentioned it. You then said, no less than 10 times, you started, and were doing it, as far back as start of June, no even a month after. You dubled down numerous times afterward, such as in July, August, and November and uh, literally today.

There was no "untill I found out", you LITERALLY not even a few hours ago said you were working on him.
The first time I said it I didn’t know you were already working on it. The rest of the times I was sick of waiting.
So? You said you were doing it every month just about since it came out, even today. Now you're saying you just haven't?

Don't say you'll do something for a year straight just to go "nvm you do it".
Nah. TotK just isn’t good enough of a game to be hung up on it this much.

You already seemed like you wanted to control what I wrote.
Huh? Did you forget you started this by trying to push the profile back on me because you, and I quote, "don't wanna slog trough the rest of TOTK", all while complaining we don't have any TOTK profiles 🗿
Not… at all what happened. I said that you were waiting for me to slog through the rest of TotK. Wait till he finds out there are characters that aren’t Sidon in the BotW verse

Back