• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf vs Ganondorf: Battle for the strongest demon king

Dust_Collector

They/Them
The Zelda villains are having their annual get together, after electing to ban Vaati and kicking him out they all begin to party. However the OG Crenando and the current one get into an argument over which one of them is the strongest villain in the franchise, until Majora shows up and they quickly clairfy to their lord and master that they're actually arguing over which one of them is the second strongest, and they quickly begin to fight.

OG Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power and is in his Twilight Princess incarnation, TOTK Ganondorf is at full power. For those curious OG is sitting at 25 Zettatons while TOTK is 21 Yottatons, yeah nearly 1,000 times gap I know but that's where the regen comes in clutch. Speed isn't equalized since their base speeds are pretty much equal already.

Great King of Evil:
Master of the Secret Stone:
They revive Vaati just to kill him again (Inconclusive):

Don't worry, even if not inconclusive the winner will still resurrect and kill Vaati.

Last edited:
LET'S GOOOOOO

definitely following (rooting for totkdorf since he's more menacing and a bigger chad :v)

tbh not entirely sure how applicable that regen actually is to TOTK (99% of malice abilities he def has, but the regen is a bit more complicated, might be worth it's own discussion down the line) but uh yeah I guess maybe I can specfically make it TP Ganondorf so he gets that sword (Granted he has other, and quite way frankly better options to score a win)

Can Matthew Mercer Ganondorf deal with Low-Godly? Gloom would incap at the very least?
He's got a few things, he can rip out OGdorfs soul with the gloom spear possibly. It's kinda weird because OGdorfs soul resistance doesn't explicitly cover soul stealing but he resists stuff that turns you into a soul which might kinda be the same thing in a roundabout way? I dunno, the soul stuff in TP is pretty unorthodox compared to standard soul manipulation stuff.

OGdorf has no resistance to stuff like possession or sleep manipulation, so if the soul steal doesn't work he can resort to that.

Derp, the Gloom Spear had totally slipped my mind. Seems like MercerDorf has an advantage? NagasakoDorf can destroy MercerDorf by just tapping him, but the latter also has low Godly and his methods of incap do seem to stick.

I think you got the dorfs mixed up amigo, NagasakoDorfs best attacks aren't even tickling MercerDorf.

Unless you're referring to the funny sage sword he had in Twililight Princess
Y yo aquí hablando cualquier cosa porque confundo a los cerdos. Vergonzoso.

Errr, my bad, my bad. Got a "genius moment" there and stuck with MercerDorf's 5-C key only, completely omitting his 5-A one in my head. (Seriously, what's wrong with me in this thread?)

Tbh, it's probably inconclusive, both have a fucktillion ways to meme the other to where they just kinda win because bro might have hax, but he dont got res' to the other's hax.

Just becomes "who shoots first" type of thing unless they decide to CQC, but idk how each Ganon would or act against themselves ngl.

Yeah that's pretty my view in the fight as well, it'd be easy for TOTK Ganondorf to meme on the OG with a quick gloom spear to the chest or just absorbing, but it'd also be easy for OG Nando to punt the new one into another dimension or transmute him into like, a tree or something

Back