• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends revision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you link to the calculations that need to be evaluated here, I can ask a few calc group members for help.

Havn looked through for the last like hour or so in-between a decently crowded time, looks fine!

Thank you for helping out to Therefir and CloverDragon03. The results that they accepted can probably be used then.

Alright, this should be the last version of the sandbox, as speed revisions will be their own thing. So everyone except Ez stays at Subsonic for now.

I can get to applying these when approved.
If all of the statistics are based on accepted calculation results, it is probably fine to add these pages. However, there were errors in the code for a few of the references in your sandbox draft.

If all of the statistics are based on accepted calculation results, it is probably fine to add these pages. However, there were errors in the code for a few of the references in your sandbox draft.
Yeah, I'll be fixing those, its because there are multiple things referencing the same thing so each individual page needs their own references.

Also, here are the Arcane profiles so they can be their own thing. Their calculations were also accepted.

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Also, I left a message on your wiki wall earlier:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back