• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

League of Legends revision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, and are there calculations as a basis for all of the statistics, and are all of the important abilities explained or referenced?

Okay. Then it is probably fine to apply, as long as Confluctor and the other members here have no serious objections.

Sorry for the late response, yeah this looks good. Thanks for the hard work @DaReaperMan

Btw is there any talk of Legends of runeterra abilities and feats? I would like to be in touch with people if so.

Most of this seems fine to me. I do have one problem. For Ekko:
Low 2-C Environmental Damage Via Chronobreak
First, splitting timelines should just be blatant 2-C. Also, Parallel Convergence also splits timelines.
I’ll create a new one in the future if I spot some mistakes.

I'll check this out, got into learning about LoL about a month ago so I think I can give some validity here.

Okay. That is good then. Thank you for helping out.

Okay, so after checking it over, I do have a few issues. While the scaling looks fine enough as is, I don't think we should have the arcane stuff on this profile. Arcane just holds too many distinctions from the current LoL video game canon for it to be considered the same continuity. Hex tech being a relatively recent development and the backstory shifts for so many of the characters seems enough reason to consider it a separate continuity. So I think it would be better to have all of the Arcane stuff in a separate profile so as to add less clutter to the profiles than there already is.

After that, in the scaling for AP, I think you can cut down on a lot of the justifications by just listing one of the characters they scale to and the viable feat that puts them on that level for example instead of this:
At least Human level, City level with Weapons (Injured Urgot with her Hextech Rifle[3][4]. Her rifle should be comparable in power to other Hextech weapons such as those wielded by Jayce, Jinx, Viktor, Samira, Ziggs, and Heimerdinger. Her Hextech weapons should also be comparable to the weapons of Miss Fortune, who can fight Maokai, Hecarim, and a weakened Viego[5], and should be comparable to the weapons of Griffin The Hextech Thief, which can harm Yasuo, Illaoi, Braum, and Pyke, as well as Miss Fortune's Queen's Council, a pair of Hextech pistols which are stated by Miss Fortune herself to have firepower that far exceeds her pistols Shock and Awe[5]. Technology empowered by Hextech crystals has the power to bring down city districts[6], contains power normally only wielded by those born with innate magical ability[7], thus making them comparable to the likes of Ahri, Malzahar, Amumu, and Ezreal.)

Try this:

At least Human level, City level with Weapons (Injured Urgot with her Hextech Rifle, which utilizes Hextech crystals. Hextech crystals have the power to bring down bring down city districts[6], contains power normally only wielded by those born with innate magical ability[7], thus making them comparable to the likes of Amumu who can do this)

Still communicates the scaling without inflating the justification and confusing anyone trying to understand it.

That's all I have to say at the moment.

Thank you for helping out. It is appreciated.

Okay, so after checking it over, I do have a few issues. While the scaling looks fine enough as is, I don't think we should have the arcane stuff on this profile. Arcane just holds too many distinctions from the current LoL video game canon for it to be considered the same continuity. Hex tech being a relatively recent development and the backstory shifts for so many of the characters seems enough reason to consider it a separate continuity. So I think it would be better to have all of the Arcane stuff in a separate profile so as to add less clutter to the profiles than there already is.

After that, in the scaling for AP, I think you can cut down on a lot of the justifications by just listing one of the characters they scale to and the viable feat that puts them on that level for example instead of this:
At least Human level, City level with Weapons (Injured Urgot with her Hextech Rifle[3][4]. Her rifle should be comparable in power to other Hextech weapons such as those wielded by Jayce, Jinx, Viktor, Samira, Ziggs, and Heimerdinger. Her Hextech weapons should also be comparable to the weapons of Miss Fortune, who can fight Maokai, Hecarim, and a weakened Viego[5], and should be comparable to the weapons of Griffin The Hextech Thief, which can harm Yasuo, Illaoi, Braum, and Pyke, as well as Miss Fortune's Queen's Council, a pair of Hextech pistols which are stated by Miss Fortune herself to have firepower that far exceeds her pistols Shock and Awe[5]. Technology empowered by Hextech crystals has the power to bring down city districts[6], contains power normally only wielded by those born with innate magical ability[7], thus making them comparable to the likes of Ahri, Malzahar, Amumu, and Ezreal.)

Try this:

At least Human level, City level with Weapons (Injured Urgot with her Hextech Rifle, which utilizes Hextech crystals. Hextech crystals have the power to bring down bring down city districts[6], contains power normally only wielded by those born with innate magical ability[7], thus making them comparable to the likes of Amumu who can do this)

Still communicates the scaling without inflating the justification and confusing anyone trying to understand it.

That's all I have to say at the moment.
You truncated a lot of the scaling, that won't work. Im thinking...

At least Human level, City level with Weapons (Injured Urgot with her Hextech Rifle. Her rifle should be comparable in power to other Hextech weapons such as those wielded by Jayce, Jinx, Viktor, Samira, Ziggs, Heimerdinger, Miss Fortune, and Griffin The Hextech Thief. Technology empowered by Hextech crystals has the power to bring down city districts and contains power normally only wielded by those born with innate magical ability, thus making them comparable to the likes of Ahri, Malzahar, Amumu, and Ezreal.)

You truncated a lot of the scaling, that won't work. Im thinking...

At least Human level, City level with Weapons (Injured Urgot with her Hextech Rifle. Her rifle should be comparable in power to other Hextech weapons such as those wielded by Jayce, Jinx, Viktor, Samira, Ziggs, Heimerdinger, Miss Fortune, and Griffin The Hextech Thief. Technology empowered by Hextech crystals has the power to bring down city districts and contains power normally only wielded by those born with innate magical ability, thus making them comparable to the likes of Ahri, Malzahar, Amumu, and Ezreal.)
My eyes bleed out of my skull trying to read all of that. That is far too many words to just get her weapon to scale to a calculated value. You don’t need to mention literally every single champion she scales to to validate the rating.

Keys would probably be better. Otherwise abilities will be copy and paste if we make new files for arcane stuff
Thing is these aren't the same character and past the scaling difference, there's also just a difference in capabilities and actual abilities that makes the arcane characters distinct enough from their Video game counterparts that it doesn't make sense to put them on the same page.

I am only familiar with the show and just a bit of the game, but of curiosity, what are the glaring differences between the two?

Show and game have different history, with hextech being created relatively recently within the last decade or so while it's existed at least 50+ years in-game. Vi remembers and knows jinx and was raised by Vander in Arcane where she grew up in an orphanage in-game. Viktor and Jayce's are partners here instead of rivals/enemy in LoL. Ekko's parents don't exist in Arcane where he still leaves with them in-game. There's a bunch of other stuff that is different as well, but those are just examples.

There is also just a severe lack of any of the game mechanics stuff that exist on the game profiles that the show just lacks as well

Also what about the other keys? From what I understand, they happen in alt reality or something and doesn't go hand in hand with canon lore?

What are the conclusions here so far?

Generally, I'm unsure about the other keys since they are definitely distinct enough to be there own characters in terms of lore but they also seem reliant on the same moveset that their game counterparts rely on.

Reaper mentioned fixing the other keys in later revisions so for now I think it'll be fine to leave them be for now.

Generally, I'm unsure about the other keys since they are definitely distinct enough to be there own characters in terms of lore but they also seem reliant on the same moveset that their game counterparts rely on.

Reaper mentioned fixing the other keys in later revisions so for now I think it'll be fine to leave them be for now.
Thank you for the reply. What do you think about this, @Confluctor and @DaReaperMan ?

Also, WeeklyBattles sent me a message:

"Hey Ant, just wanted to chime in on that LoL thread, specifically the keys portion

LoL has a lot of alternate universe incarnations of its characters which are currently listed as keys on the base profiles to prevent the verse from becoming too bloated. It wouldnt be hard to move the keys to their own profiles but it would effectively double the number of pages for the verse as almost every character has a notable alternate universe incarnation."

Yeah putting them into different files would be too much. Too many of the same files.

I still think arcane should likely stay as keys, but I don't know the verse too well aside from the show and surface level lore knowledge, so I will let reaper and others judge that

My eyes bleed out of my skull trying to read all of that. That is far too many words to just get her weapon to scale to a calculated value. You don’t need to mention literally every single champion she scales to to validate the rating.
So you Don't want the scaling clear? would you like to have to be force-fed the scaling chain on the waves of matches that are probably coming because of Death Battle? Because yes, unfortunately the scaling chain actually does have a hiccup in Jinx(And literally everyone else in Piltover and Zaun) scaling to a character who scales to ol Maokai and a lot of the "Low 7-C"s of the verse, you may thank scaling to Miss Fortune and Griffin for that. so I'm afraid we cannot be accurate if you truncate the AP section too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back