• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It probably won't be accepted, a similar thread has been made before, twice actually, maybe even more times, even if it's literally cannon.

Egarroyo0330 said:
@Antoniusgod They are probably just going to ignore you man, they don't use any of the stuff you are using for the characters, which is why Kratos and Co are only Multi-Continetal.
True

@Sigurd For the most part you're right, but I have seen a couple sights that have him significatly higher, none are anywhere near as popular as this one though, but even still, compared to the lore he is pretty weak.

Ricsi is right. Make a CRT and add it to the profile, until then, not a legitimate argument.

If you don't want to try to fix it to begin with, you have no right to complain about the page.

And site rules say that you can't use stuff that isn't on the page, so drop it

Kaltias said:
If you don't want to try to fix it to begin with, you have no right to complain about the page.

And site rules say that you can't use stuff that isn't on the page, so drop it
Dude theres already thread that talk about these same things, and they rejected it, MULTIPLE TIMES!!! With the same terms like "outlier" or "hyperbole"

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Bloodlusted Kaguya isn't going to use IT lol.

I might as well say Kratos travels back in time and kills her the moment she arrives on earth lol.
What? Why wouldn't she use her fastest thing to use bro? She litirally needs to look at him to use it.

Antoniusgod said:
Or they'll just say "hyperbole" because my reasoning for Kratos being beyond multi-conti mainly come from statements and scaling
Too bad, deal with it. You still can't use it as an argument.

Antoniusgod said:
Dude theres already thread that talk about these same things, and they rejected it, MULTIPLE TIMES!!! With the same terms like "outlier" or "hyperbole"
Cool. This means that your evidence was already examined and rejected, so you can't use it as an argument

Too bad, deal with it. You still can't use it as an argument.

Why not? the people who create these game back up everything i say

No need to be condescending it's just a little irritating that we can't use literal cannon things, but it's whatever I guess, if Kratos is faster he may be able to slow her down before she can do anything and then start unloading.

Again. Make a crt or shut up about it. I don't want to be an ass either, but you complaining about it is simply derailing. I think rwby characters having the power of a nuke because of a storm despite everything else in the verse not going past 50 tons of tnt is absolute horseshit, but people didn't accept my complaints, so that's it.

If a site not agreeing with what you believe is enough for you to not want to be on it without complaining, be my guest, but please stop derailing.

That said, bloodlust means that characters do everything their brain can think up to win, so kaguya will mind-hax, as it's the fastest thing she has.

I believe her IT can be nullified by the Eyes of Truth and Kratos' insane Star Wars like resistance to mindhax should render the Infinite Tsukuyomi useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back