• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kratos helps Kaguya out with her win-loss record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But doesn't he travel back to it in GoW 2 to get back from the Great War, and after his fight with Zeus, even Gaia says he can control time itself after that.

Mindhax and bfr

Also:

Bloodlust refers to a state where a character is fighting without any inhibitions, and cares about nothing other than defeating the enemy.

Bloodlusted characters fear nothing, and won't hesitate taking injures if it leads to a higher probability of winning a battle.

A bloodlusted character will not be victim to Character Induced Stupidity, and will be much more likely to speed blitz opponents (if doing so is within their powerset).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
What? Dude, look up what bloodlust means. Litirally, go and read what it means on the wiki.

And she can bfr, and did so with sakura and kakashi.
i thought you meant Kratos bfr Kaguya my bad dude

Power of hope Kratos should do serious damage, but if kaguya dumps him in her time space he has no real way of getting out so i might have to vote for kaguya

Egarroyo0330 said:
But doesn't he travel back to it in GoW 2 to get back from the Great War, and after his fight with Zeus, even Gaia says he can control time itself after that.
^^^

I remember, Kratos used it again to go back and save the Titans to bring them into the future to fight the gods.

He could just go back when he wasn't BFR'd. Then he would come back with Kaguya using her IT and Kratos could just petrify her then shatter.

Kaguya's mindhax is not planetary. We have been through this. That requires the usage of an amplifier, the Moon. Other than that, her mindhax is pretty much baseline and considerably below what Kratos scales to. Throw mindhax out of the window.

We had a thread where it was decided that mindhaxes where the person needs an amplifier doesn't scale to the normal potency of their mindhax.

Also, what's this about Kratos being unable to time travel at will?

Gaia said it herself, Kratos has the power to control time now. He only needs the portals if he has never been to the place he wants to travel back to. He can return to the Fates's Chamber on his own, return to Olympus (a thousand year leap) on his own, and ETC.

I thought we already discussed this.....

The Moon is needed for planetary range,not for the potency.

I thought it was obvious.

The only feat of the Infinite Tsukuyomi being planetary is when it is amplified by the Moon, so no.

Which amplifies its scale to being planetary. Again, every single user of the technique needs an amplifier and preparation to cast it on such a massive scale. Even Obito, who didn't count on the Moon, was trying to use the Shinju as an amplifier.

Otherwise it's baseline. The best case that can be made is that it scales off of Kabuto's Temple of Nirvana which traps a stadium under its spell. That's about it.

By this logic only AOE matters and Jirens blasts are wall level at best.

It is stated multiple times that Rinnegan must be reflected off of the moon.

It has planetary potency but not the planetary range.The Moon gives the Planetary range,not the potency.

False equivalency, IT is featless, Jiren is not.

Again, there is no proof it has planetary potency. It only has one feat, and only showed the ability to mindhax a few people at a time without the Moon to help, if even that. IT's only special shtick is its ability to control the mind of the user as opposed to simply misleading them with illusions, like almost everything else.

Wasn't this argued already? The moon only reflects the IT's light, spreading it over the planet. It does not amplify it in any way, and it is even directly said to reflect it.

Dude,I am not going to argue about IT here.

For now it is known to have planetary potency.Create a CRT so we can settle IT thing.IT was casted 2 times,first time it was casted without a moon.Second time it was simply reflected, the Moon doesn't amplify anything.

Here is the page from Naruto Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back