• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t sonic just za warudo kirito and then just.... chaos control the guy to like, a different galaxy or something. If he can do that with the space colony, he can probably do the same with Kiri, being smaller and lighter.

I also seem to recall Kiri doesn’t start with Freeze GG, and apparently just slashes around instead. So. Both do meathead moves in the beginning. Sonic probably does chaos control after that don’t work, kiri probably does freeze GG by saying his Noble Phantasm’s True Name but not actually because it’s the big stupid to say attack names so za warudo goes first I guess.

Also didn’t Kiri’s age manip just kinda, form a bubble around some dying dragons and reverted them because ”lol y not” when out of combat after his fight against.... some guy? And that was the only time it was ever used.

Age Manipulation seems like something Kirito would never use in battle, and too slow to work anyway.

Well i could argue that kirito wins more times than sonic due to sonic not resisting his probability manip rhus kirito's chances are higher but i heard that sonoc will immediately hax kirito if something wrong happens
That's why i said incon

From what I was able to gather from the video, Kirito encased the two dragons in a bubble before aging them, or the bubble itself aged the dragons down. So would Sonic be able to avoid such a bubble?

From what I was able to gather from the video, Kirito encased the two dragons in a bubble before aging them, or the bubble itself aged the dragons down. So would Sonic be able to avoid such a bubble?
How does that bubble work? And considering he only used it once, then Kirito won't use it quickly in battle, as otherwise he would use it a lot more in his battles

Unsure, I'm not good in SAO, but from what I could tell, Kirito made a gesture towards it and the bubble started to age the dragons down.

Unsure, I'm not good in SAO, but from what I could tell, Kirito made a gesture towards it and the bubble started to age the dragons down.
I meant how does the bubble get formed? Does he sends it as a projectile which hits the target? Does it just magically appears it?

Also, if Kirito really only used it once to age down some dragons, then I would say he won't use it in character, or at least not soon enough before Sonic would one-shot him, or hax him himself

I meant how does the bubble get formed? Does he sends it as a projectile which hits the target? Does it just magically appears it?

Also, if Kirito really only used it once to age down some dragons, then I would say he won't use it in character, or at least not soon enough before Sonic would one-shot him, or hax him himself
He makes a gesture then it surrounds the target.

He makes a gesture then it surrounds the target.
Ok then. Now would anyone address my argument of him not using that in-character very often due to him using it only once against some dragons?

Also, even if he would use it, the moment Sonic get trapped by that bubble, he would opt to escape with Chaos Control, as he won't let himself be captured like that again after Eggman trapped him with the Chaos Energy Canon in Sonic Unleashed, and when he caught him in a box that sent him crashing to Earth in Sonic Adventure 2

Ok then. Now would anyone address my argument of him not using that in-character very often due to him using it only once against some dragons?

Also, even if he would use it, the moment Sonic get trapped by that bubble, he would opt to escape with Chaos Control, as he won't let himself be captured like that again after Eggman trapped him with the Chaos Energy Canon in Sonic Unleashed, and when he caught him in a box that sent him crashing to Earth in Sonic Adventure 2
Yeah am not an sao fan but from what I can tell he doesn't use it in character.

Well, honestly, I don't see how sonic would lose. Sonic will just stop time and it's GG. Should be able to see the bubble forming and all

Well, honestly, I don't see how sonic would lose. Sonic will just stop time and it's GG. Should be able to see the bubble forming and all
The thing is that Sonic does not start with Time Stop. Also, Sonic can’t see the bubble forming since it can’t be seen by the target until the target is trapped by the bubble which imprisons the target and ages the target at a breakneck speed.

I know. But I feel like with all the enhanced senses he got, he might be able to sense something wrong and start going hax. Just a thought

Bruh Kirito never used the age thing in battle. The only time he used it was for some dragons out of battle that one time and that was it. Meanwhile, Sonic has used Time Stop mid competition. There's a big difference in frequency of use there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back