• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Also, Kirito should have these abilities from inheriting from Quinella: Healing (Healing fatal injury. Can heal nearly any fatal wound almost instantly and Age Manipulation (Can manipulate the age of a target however she pleases. Has the same ability Kirito used, who reversed the age of two fully grown dragons from a distance back to when they were just eggs within seconds)
That had nothing to do with my statement, also, Lol can come out as rude at times

Nonono, I'm moreso asking how quick he'd be to use those Quinella's abilities in comparison to other things in his Arsenal.

Are they passive? Since if they aren't then Sonic one shots him
It isn't passive but it's thought based and comes out very quick
How do these moves work? (Like are they projectiles, beams etc.)
Reality will be rewritten if an Incarnation user believes something cannot happen like Zephyria flowers doesn't bloom cuz' no one thinks they can't bloom.
Sonic doesn't have Incarnation so Probability Manipulation can kick in.

When did I make that argument? I was just saying it sounds kinda NLF by how you said it
NoNoNo. You got the wrong idea. You made the Mario vs Kirito thread. People used the Probability Manipulation as an argument that Mario couldn't beat Kirito due to Mario not having Incarnation. And that's how Kirito won with some of his other abilities.

They're based on Reality Warping right?

Sonic resist those
Sonic does not resist Quinella's Age Manipulation since it's not based on Reality Warping and she can use it on her free will as it says that she can use it on her free will on her profile. And no. Ice Manipulation does not come from Reality Warping. It comes from the Blue Rose Sword's Release Recollection which simply just freezes opponents.

You've never stated if he's used age manip right off the bat? Because he's gonna try and freeze sonic, but sonic would use time stop with a thought and then hax him

Sonic does not resist Quinella's Age Manipulation since it's not based on Reality Warping and she can use it on her free will as it says that she can use it on her free will on her profile. And no. Ice Manipulation does not come from Reality Warping. It comes from the Blue Rose Sword's Release Recollection which simply just freezes opponents.
Hmmm

Sonic can use his Time Stop that bypass resistance

You've never stated if he's used age manip right off the bat? Because he's gonna try and freeze sonic, but sonic would use time stop with a thought and then hax him
That's only if Ice Manipulation fails. I know Sonics resists Ice Manipulation due to breaking out of being completely frozen, but can he still break being completely frozen if he's completely frozen, including his consciousness?

No offence but you are assuming Sonic is just gonna stand there while Kirito uses his ice manip and then age manip on him. Who knows, why wouldn't sonic just start with time stop and end the whole thing before it even begins?

Well can the Ice bypass Sonic's Time Stop?
Pretty sure it can since it can since he can flash-freeze people with it
No offence but you are assuming Sonic is just gonna stand there while Kirito uses his ice manip and then age manip on him. Who knows, why wouldn't sonic just start with time stop and end the whole thing before it even begins?
None taken. But does Sonic start with Time Stop tho?
SS 3 can stop him from being knocked unconscious
SS 3? May I ask how? (Not trying to be rude)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back