• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Black Swordsman vs. Yang (Rematch)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they weren't. You have presented your case, we presented ours. Yet you don't want to see it.

You've debunked some points, most of which weren't even relevant.

No they weren't. You have presented your case, we presented ours. Yet you don't want to see it.

You've debunked some points, most of which weren't even relevant.
You presented your case, we presented ours. We debunked your case, you refused to acknowledge that it was debunked. As it stands you have no argument as you have no viable points to argue.

You presented your case, we presented ours. We debunked your case, you refused to acknowledge that it was debunked. As it stands you have no argument as you have no viable points to argue.
You've literally haven't responded to my last one -_-

Subsonic travel speed, Supersonic+ combat and reaction speed (Fights at speeds where players that could see Flashing Penetrator would only see a blur)
^This is what equalized.
higher attack speed with Dual Blades (He stated that during Starburst Stream, the rhythm of his swings exceeded twice his normal speed)
^This is a stat amp.

Weekly, I am barely arguing on this point out of respect for others, but for me RWBY skill level was always on the level of the wet napkin. Showings suck.

Put on profile the upper limit of Burn, then talk. Right now, both are upscale via their own means.

Weekly, predicting monster whilst surrounded on level 1, meaning upscaled significantly is more then barely reacting to OMG a kick.

It would. It can bypass system rules, so it can certainly bypass Aura. I am pretty sure it even was able to bypass Invulnerability.
It be this one mates

Rwby characters are very skilled in combat right and they’re 8-B in one of the keys

How about putting them against Baki characters.

At least neither side will be outskilled

Subsonic travel speed, Supersonic+ combat and reaction speed (Fights at speeds where players that could see Flashing Penetrator would only see a blur)
^This is what equalized.
higher attack speed with Dual Blades (He stated that during Starburst Stream, the rhythm of his swings exceeded twice his normal speed)
^This is a stat amp.

Weekly, I am barely arguing on this point out of respect for others, but for me RWBY skill level was always on the level of the wet napkin. Showings suck.

Put on profile the upper limit of Burn, then talk. Right now, both are upscale via their own means.

Weekly, predicting monster whilst surrounded on level 1, meaning upscaled significantly is more then barely reacting to OMG a kick.

It would. It can bypass system rules, so it can certainly bypass Aura. I am pretty sure it even was able to bypass Invulnerability.
ohohohohooo so it's more of the same shit over and over again

3. Kirito in this key actively uses dual blades all the time, therefore it should be considered his base speed. Even if the speed boost was accepted, I've explained why this wouldn't even matter. Kirito's speed buffs don't boost his movement or reaction speeds, only his attack speed. Meaning Yang can just sit there and take it with her Aura without struggling with striking back. Kirito's AP isn't strong enough for him to take advantage of the speed against Yang
2. Roman Holiday reinforces Yang's skill feats by providing further info on the Malachite Twins, whom Yang schlapped without much effort. Not to mention, every single person who haws trained Yang has had widespread renown about their skill and accomplishments (Taiyang, Qrow, Summer, every professor, etc.). Saying these showing "suck" doesn't give RWBY enough credit where its due
3. Yang's stat amp is vastly superior to Kirito's considering how Kirito doesn't have a stat amp lmao. Dual Wielding is addressed in Point 1, and he doesn't have anything else. The upper limit for Burn is somewhere below 7C since Adam's the only person who bypassed it entirely. No one else in the series has ever destroyed her aura in a single blow before, so that's the only benchmark we can use
4. Watch the Yellow Trailer. Here, I'll post the link:

Yang bodies both twins simultaneously, bodies Junior without her semblance, blasts him away with her semblance, gets enraged from him pulling her air, then punches him so hard he flies out of the bar, shatters every window, and causees major damage to everything inside
Roman Holiday reinforces how skilled the Malachite Twins are so this is an incredible skill feat for her
5. Kirito has never used it in this key, and never to that extent. He's only ever used it in Alicization. His only feat of using this in Aincrad was against Heathcliff, which isn't this key

Kirito has never used it in this key, and never to that extent. He's only ever used it in Alicization. His only feat of using this in Aincrad was against Heathcliff, which isn't this key
Yes it is this key I will say. Floor 75 is the floor Kirito defeats Heathcliff on. And once again it’s a constant throughout all VR games, it doesn’t matter what floor he’s on he and any other people would have it.

bro

this is the same shit over and over again
Not really,
Kirito's passive healing can't outheal the damage he takes from someone over twice as strong as him
Both of them uspcales from they calcs, so i not even sure If that's true
True, but It would still help to heal his injures, even If is not that effective.
Kirito's healing items require inaction to actually use, meaning Yang can just punch him in the face in the middle of the process
Why you think Kirito just gonna stand there using the Crystal while Yang is puching him? Like, he can Dodge her attacks and take the Crystal, It don't need you to stay stopped while using It, he just say "heal" and the Crystal is used...
Atleast, for what i remember.
Teleporation crystals also require you to not move, PLUS they can't even be used in battle,
Really?
PLUS that's self BFR so he loses anyways
Not really, you need to BFR the opponent for a week to be considered a victory, Kirito can just comeback after healing himself.
Yeah it's tiring cuz you keep repeating the same thing
How many times do i actually said that?
and apparently not having enough braincells to realize that we have responded to this shit in the exact same way every single time
Is because i don't agree with you, just because you responded to It, don't make the argument debunked.

Really, insulting me also don't make you any more right, and just make me wanting to ignore you. (Or punch you because How rude that is)

Yes it is this key I will say. Floor 75 is the floor Kirito defeats Heathcliff on. And once again it’s a constant throughout all VR games, it doesn’t matter what floor he’s on he and any other people would have it.
ok wait now that I'm looking at his profile

yea

he does have it

regardless tho, his only feat with it was the Heathcliff thing, which yang just counters with Aura. Incarnation at this point in the series doesn't have its reality-altering, spacial warping abilities yet, and even if it did Yang would have killed Kirito way before it has any actual effect

Kirito doesn’t seem like a good opponent then.

it’s best if you put yang against Baki 8-B characters

they have the skill and experience to make it up.

Not really,

Both of them uspcales from they calcs, so i not even sure If that's true
True, but It would still help to heal his injures, even If is not that effective.

Why you think Kirito just gonna stand there using the Crystal while Yang is puching him? Like, he can Dodge her attacks and take the Crystal, It don't need you to stay stopped while using It, he just say "heal" and the Crystal is used...
Atleast, for what i remember.

Really?

Not really, you need to BFR the opponent for a week to be considered a victory, Kirito can just comeback after healing himself.

How many times do i actually said that?

Is because i don't agree with you, just because you responded to It, don't make the argument debunked.

Really, insulting me also don't make you any more right, and just make me wanting to ignore you. (Or punch you because How rude that is)
1. Yes really
2. Yang upscales from a much higher starting point
3. That's not how the crystal works. Why do you think we've never seen anyone use it mid battle? You need to exit combat in order to use the crystals, or else you won't have time to use it before being interrupted
4. Yeah. They aren't used in combat for this reason
5. Except it really depends on where the fight takes place, since you can't teleport wherever you want; there are specific, significant landmarks that the crystals can teleport to. Unless he's fighting Yang right on the landmark, he can't immediately return to the battle, in which Yang's aura would have regenerated and his quick break would have ccomplished nothing
6. At least 3 at this point if not more
7. I can chill with the insulting but you gotta pay attention to what everyone else is saying. It's equally frustrating for me to repeat information

If he's FRAing then surely he can point out what he is actually FRAing. Surely its not just a blind vote without knowing what is being argued.
Not going to be online for rest of the day unless I have more time later tonight. Most matches concluded are [X Character FRA without saying what they are FRAing]. We should remove all matches that uses FRA Train if this is what you are complaining about.

Not going to be online for rest of the day unless I have more time later tonight. Most matches concluded are [X Character FRA without saying what they are FRAing]. We should remove all matches that uses FRA Train if this is what you are complaining about.
Partially yes, but the majority of the complaint is that theyreFRAing based on arguments that eithe have been thoroughly refuted and disproven by numerous people or just dont exist at all

Thank you very much I really appreciate the support even if it's one person.

Just to say, I don't hold grudges against people so I hope this argument doesn't make me seem like some evil Kirito wanking tyrant. The same way I don't see any of you guys arguing or voting for Yang as cringe or terrible.
of course not, I don't care about that kinda shit

you're good

I believe so. The vote that started grace was around 6 o clock CST it’s now 8:45 CST.

Also I got a new banger on the way I made in like 1 hour 39 minutes make sure to be on the look out.
you gonna do the rest of the Kirito rematches, right?

you gonna do the rest of the Kirito rematches, right?
That was mainly a joke but ironically I can still do Kirito vs. Gintoki cause Gintoki's win con in the old thread got revised I believe.

It's that damn monkey... my mortal nemesis... I must defeat him if it's the last thing I do!!!!!!!!! THIS STAIN ON MY NAME THAT TARNSHIED MY REPUTATION (not) MUST BE CLEANSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back