• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Hero faces a Robot of known, but huge horsepower (Sonic VS Optimus)

Sonic the Hedgehog VS Optimus Prime

Long time running franchises across the globe, spawning a huge number of toy lines and adaptations in the media with two iconic protagonists and skilled in their leadership in both of their respective canons, Sonic and Optimus Prime are sure to be known heroes across time and space. But what if they clashed fists? Well you are going to have the answer in the actual battlefield.
  • Super Sonic is being used at full power and True Form Optimus is going to be used as well
  • Battle takes place across an indestructible universe, starting from Earth
  • Sonic has all of his optional equipment allowed
  • SBA distance
  • Music
  • Music 2
755.png
bj15l2dp8np51.jpg
The Golden Light of Hope: @Peptocoptr27, @KingNanaya @GlaceonGamez471 @JED, @ShadowWarrior1999 @jojo123
@Dragonite007 @Omni66 (8)
The Robot of Horsepower:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
After looking at the abilities Optimus Prime has, I can say that Sonic has the advantage since Prime’s most potent hax gets resisted. Prime has Low-Godly regeneration, but Sonic has a workaround this by using his attacks to target Prime’s concept like he did against The End or his mind like against Solaris (who is also 4D so being higher-D won’t save him). Sonic wins this, and it could potentially be a stomp.

He can do that??? Doesn't the page for conceptual manipulation point out that unless proven otherwise, he can only affect the concepts he has been shown to be able to affect?
It depends, such as if you show control over a certain concept then you need proof that you can affect others. But Sonic’s conceptual manipulation comes from being able to interact with and damage them so that can apply to any range of concepts.

That is busted as ****. Resistance to conceptual manipulation is pretty rare, especially outside of tier 1 and Sonic can theoridically one shot anyone without such a resistance. Is that what you're saying?

at this point I just gotta wait someone knowledgable on Transformers to comment here and confirm it

And Sonic's Chaos Energy attacks should be good dura negating moves considering Chaos Control has resistance negation and his giant energy swords could theoretically be his version of Chaos Spears.

Sonic Sweep LET'S GO!

What Maverick said. Not a single person gave an argument in Optimus' favor. I feel this means
1. You didn't read the thread
2. Aren't a fan of Sonic
3. Favoritism

I feel at least two of these factors are true.
I say the 2nd one from my experience with this guy the past month I've been on here lmao.

People just don't like Sonic 😂

Yea, Sonic seems to cultivate some level of hate wherever he goes it seems. Both in and out of verse. Sonic has empathetic manipulation fra 😁
Fr people who hate Sonic most likely couldn't get passed one level in his games because their brains are probably too slow to keep up with his glorious speed.

Maybe that's why Sonic's matches are all speed Equalized because they know Sonic is a major threat if they don't 🤔

I actually had the intention of adding this matchup ever since grace ended but I was having some fears about being a little stompy to invalidate it

Fr people who hate Sonic most likely couldn't get passed one level in his games because their brains are probably too slow to keep up with his glorious speed.

Maybe that's why Sonic's matches are all speed Equalized because they know Sonic is a major threat if they don't 🤔

Tbf, if their first game was a trash Sonic game, I could see why they'd hate him. I'd hate him too if my first game was Sonic Boom or smth.

He is on the rather faster side of mftl+, so equalization is kinda a necessity. That's gonna be even moreso the case when we apply the upgrades for how much faster he's gotten by Frontiers. Especially if I decide on upgrading Sonic to infinite speed

Tbf, if their first game was a trash Sonic game, I could see why they'd hate him. I'd hate him too if my first game was Sonic Boom or smth.

He is on the rather faster side of mftl+, so equalization is kinda a necessity. That's gonna be even moreso the case when we apply the upgrades for how much faster he's gotten by Frontiers. Especially if I decide on upgrading Sonic to infinite speed
LOL **** Sonic Boom.

Wait what?

Type 9 is Multi, right? Pretty sure both competitors have Multi range. A big body won't be too much of an issue.
That is an issue
That's why Pokémon is high up in the food chain in the first place because they're too big meanwhile in 2-A they're below Shulk

That is an issue
That's why Pokémon is high up in the food chain in the first place because they're too big meanwhile in 2-A they're below Shulk

I dunno why it's to big a deal if Optimus is Multi in size of both can attack on a Multi scale. In Pokemon's case it's a problem because their 2-B structure is one of the biggest on the site. Not sure about Optimus tho

Aye aye aye, I helped with IDW and made a fair share calcs for Sonic. I even helped with the recent multiplier CRT and another one thats upcoming. Bow before me peasant before I spank you for ineptitude
You mean by bumping threads that have been dead for months and going back and forth with randoms on stomp topics nobody cares for? Wow I’m so scared 🥱😭

Back