• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS 3? May I ask how? (Not trying to be rude)
Self Sustenance type 3
The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.
I also ask how sonic will get unconscious with infinite stamina

Pretty sure it can since it can since he can flash-freeze people with it

None taken. But does Sonic start with Time Stop tho?
Well no, Sonic doesn't usually start with Time Stop but the moment he now something bad is coming then he's gonna use it

Well can you tell me how the Ice bypass a time stop that bypass resistance to timestop?

How would the ice manip even stop him? Sonic can consistently negate being frozen solid so it won't help him

Also, Sonic can just dodge. It's not like he would stand there and let Kirito do shit to him

Self Sustenance type 3
Type 3: Restful Self-Sustenance: The ability to continue acting forever without rest or need for sleep. These users of this ability require no rest and do not run out of energy, or even feel tired. This ability denotes practically infinite stamina and may support a resistance to certain types of Sleep Manipulation.
How does it help?
I also ask how sonic will get unconscious with infinite stamina
It freezes the opponent's consciousness like shown when he completely froze 20,000 enemies in a blink of an eye which is later described to be incapacitation by RATH

How does it help?

It freezes the opponent's consciousness like shown when he completely froze 20,000 enemies in a blink of an eye which is described to be incapacitation by RATH
Why would sonic wait there to be frozen? He also breaks out of ice instantly, also, freezing someone's consciousness sounds like mind hax, something sonic resists on a planetary scale and on a conceptual level.

Sonic has a looooot of means to bolster his maneuverability. If his hax needs to land it's going to be very difficult, considering Sonic's status quo is centered around using his mobility and dodging to his advantage within practically every fight. This tactic is even practiced as Super Sonic, he just has the luxury to tank attacks if he wants to. Which he definitely isn't cocky enough to do against someone he doesn't know.

Why would sonic wait there to be frozen? He also breaks out of ice instantly, also, freezing someone's consciousness sounds like mind hax, something sonic resists on a planetary scale and on a conceptual level.
It's not Mind Hax tho... Either ways, Kirito ages Sonic?
Sonic has a looooot of means to bolster his maneuverability. If his hax needs to land it's going to be very difficult, considering Sonic's status quo is centered around using his mobility and dodging to his advantage within practically every fight. This tactic is even practiced as Super Sonic, he just has the luxury to tank attacks if he wants to. Which he definitely isn't cocky enough to do against someone he doesn't know.
Can you give me a simpler version of this summary? Sorry.

What stops Sonic from dodging the attack?
Does Sonic's thought based Time Stop need direct contact? Kirito can create giant walls in an instant to create a distance between him and Sonic. Also, are you sure Sonic can land his Time Stop first cuz' Kirito can just make eye contact with Sonic and age him?

Does Sonic's thought based Time Stop need direct contact? Kirito can create giant walls in an instant to create a distance between him and Sonic. Also, are you sure Sonic can land his Time Stop first cuz' Kirito can just make eye contact with Sonic and age him?
Sonic doesn't need to touch anyone to perform it. All he needs to do is think and it's over for Kirito should he decide to use Chaos Control

Can't Sonic just break these walls by being so much stronger than Kirito?

1 Who has the ap advantage?
2 what does sonic start with?
3 and how good is sonic's ice resistance?

**** i thought kirito had the ap advantage
I guess kirito believes he's gonna win and Actually wins (due to probability manip)
unless sonic always starts with time stop

idk man ive never seen sonic start with hax but I always see him just use his head to hit people, if I'm wrong pls tell me

1 Who has the ap advantage?
2 what does sonic start with?
3 and how good is sonic's ice resistance?
1. Sonic. By a lot.

2. In Super Form, amping his speed to close distance/evade attacks. Though he'll go to hax very quickly the moment anything changes.

3. Unaffected by sub-zero temperatures iirc. Maybe something else on top of that.

We've already established Probability Manipulation won't work due to it stemming from warping reality. Which Sonic has a resistance to.

I have a question of my own.

How does Kirito's Age Manipulation work? Is it an attack that needs to land or does it simply affect the user? Additionally, can I see an example of it being used if possible?

1-yeah then incarnation works Because kirito is weaker
2- kirito would either start with ice or info analysis kirito could also use one of his many abilities like soul hax probability manip would help him also no reailty warping and probability manip come from incarnation not the other way around so him resisting Reality warping does not make him resist probability manip
3-cool then he resist freezing
He takes it from another character who has all the powers of the people of the underworld

Tbh i think it's a 50/50 about who wins here i thought kirito would be stronger thus he will not abuse incarnation as much and lose but it seems to not be the case and sonic being stronger just makes incarnation and kirito's will that much stronger

Show an example.
Opposite that hand, the dying dragons were beating their wings
with their final traces of strength. The edges of their wings and the
ends of their tails were slowly vanishing, as though they were
melting into the light.

Amayori saw the Kirito that she had spent half a year living
together with at the cabin on the outskirts of Rulid Village, and
called weakly: kururu.

Kirito nodded once to her, and closed his eyes.

All of a sudden, the two dragons were inundated by a prismatic
film. It looked as though a large soap bubble had wrapped them
up. But the dragons were without fear: they merely folded their
wings, bent their necks, and curled up their bodies.

The rainbow sphere descended slowly from above Alice’s head.

So focused above her she forgot to breathe, Alice watched
something miraculous occur.

Wrapped in multicolored light, Amayori and Takiguri’s gigantic
frames began shrinking at breakneck speed. No, rather, they were
becoming younger, less mature.

Their sharp talons grew round and mellow. Their thick, silvery
scales softened into feathers. Their tails and necks shortened, and
their miniaturized wings became covered in fur.

By the time the two dragons landed softly in Alice’s open arms,
their bodies were no longer than fifty cen. Covered from head to
toe in bluish-white skin and fur, Takiguri’s eyes were closed in
apparent snooze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back