• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. We are doing this match again.
End of Alicization Kirito vs Super Sonic
Speed Equalized
SBA
Super_Sonic.png

EoA_Kirito.png

Kirito: 10 (Ionliosite, Bernkastelll, Greenshifter, Helestias, M1ntyIc3CreamXZ, Trumpty_Dumpty, PhantomØ4, Zencha9, Pink999999, DastardlyDangerousDracoga)

Sonic: 19 (Gilad_Hyperstar, Maverick Zero X, GlaceonGamez471, ShakeResounding, Ned_the_outer_god, AnonymousBlank, Alphaapexnep00, Theuser789, ShadowWarrior1999, Earthyboy, Starsprite53, MrKerf, Bruhtelho, Smashtwig, HowManyMemes, TyranoDoom30, Purgy, Js250476)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
What """New""" things did Kirito get? Sonic resists Low 2-C reality warping, still has an AP advantage, has a quality advantage, will try to time stop. Also, why the actual f!ck does Kirito have """""""Omniscience"""""""?

What """New""" things did Kirito get? Sonic resists Low 2-C reality warping, still has an AP advantage, has a quality advantage, will try to time stop. Also, why the actual f!ck does Kirito have """""""Omniscience"""""""?
The CRT concluded with Immortality Type 8, Nigh-Omniscience (Scaling to Quinella), All previous abilities enhanced for Kirito's Star King/End of Alicization Key, Universal Range, Attack Reflection and Shield Creation, and Durability Negation. Possibly 4-B was replaced with just a Solid 4-B.

But where the hell does Nigh-Omniscience come from? I read the explanation, but none of that is Nigh Ominscience
Intelligence: Nigh-Omniscient (The Administrator, being the oldest resident of the Underworld, is one of, if not the smartest, wisest, and most experienced person in the entirety of the Underworld. She memorized and has access to every single Sacred Art in existence, as well as having complete knowledge of nearly everything in the Underworld. She surpasses all characters in the series in terms of sword fighting, with Kirito outright stating that she's superior to him.)

Yeah, but we can just treat as it is and not give Kirito knowledge on everything Sonic

Jeez, I was just asking a few questions and questioning a choice that was made in the CRT. Anyways, RW is useless because sonic resists low 2-C reality warping

Isn't incarnation RW? Also, doesn't he use info analysis first? That would be 2 thoughts vs 1 thought
It doesn't necessarily needs to be Reality Warping. I mean... Information Analysis is for Aincrad Kirito. Kirito usually starts up whether if he can freeze his opponent or not. On a side note, do you srsly think Reality Warping can only be used offensively?

Actually... Hold on to the Age Manipulation since it does require Incarnation which warps reality. I just talked to the person who is usually in charge of the SAO profiles. He said he's not sure if Sonic can resist it tho (Basically a 50/50). Either ways, Sonic has to deal with Quinella's abilities. I will give the rest of my inputs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back