• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Blue Hero faces a Robot of known, but huge horsepower (Sonic VS Optimus)

You mean by bumping threads that have been dead for months and going back and forth with randoms on stomp topics nobody cares for? Wow I’m so scared 🥱😭

I would respond back with lines through my text, but mobile needs me 😔

By bagging up stonewallers on crt's :muscles:

You're next if you stand in my way brethren.

I would respond back with lines through my text, but mobile needs me 😔

By bagging up stonewallers on crt's :muscles:

You're next if you stand in my way brethren.
I’m literally doing this on mobile now so you need a modern phone 😭

The irrelevant nobodies who debunk themselves don’t count 🥱

Ah, another Sonic truther ready to accept Multi-Solar base Sonic. This is why us Sonic and Mega Man fans are brothers in arms.
If you really want me to be a trooper go defeat Shake and Shadow on immeasurable base and then we’ll talk

Back