• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby Speed downgrade

The feat is found here. I believe this feat is illegitimate for 2 reasons:

Distance
The only reason the distance was originally used was because of what Lina Shields stated:

I am reading here that Kirby is actually crossing from one dimension to another dimension. Seeing that these dimensions are likely to be entire universes, perhaps there should be an end where the distance between Magolor's dimension and Kirby's Pop star is about a universe's length.
Now, since the the Magolor's dimension is no longer universal in size, that assumption should no longer be made.

Time
We see in the gif below that there is a clear cut between Kirby leaving Pop Star and arriving in Magolor's dimension. This means the timeframe is longer than assumed.

Universal travel

Even Darkanine, a calc grop member, had to say this:

Why are you using diameter when they didn't go from the edge of the universe to another edge? Also, the transition makes the timeframe seem unreliable.
My thoughts
As a fan of the pink puff ball, I am somewhat sad this feat is illegitimate but I had to do it.

Didnt you notice this was already noticed?

Well,now there's wait for some infinite speed feats and see what happens xD.

We were already not using those numbers, not for the timeframe tho.

tbf, the Dark Matter speed feat is still pretty obvious and concrete. Maybe that should get its own blog as to not confuse people with what's being used?

This is fine, though.

I will eventually redo the first 2 calcs, I need to know distance for the first one and an appropriate timeframe for the second one.

It all comes down to this: is AD outside Kirby's universe?

If yes, we should use the value for Kirby crossing half universe

If not, the feat is likely invalid or needs to be calculated in a different way

Back