• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Kirby upgrade

1. Galaxy?
So uh

the thing in the background looks like a galaxy to me.
This same thing appears in the areas where the doomers resided, specifically here

Why does it spin? Because Kirby galaxies in RTDL are shown to spin relatively fast

If we accept this as a galaxy then Magolor's feat ought to be some degree of 3-C

2. Nutty Noon is Nuts

So this is weird but interesting and makes you think about what's going on.

In Nutty Noon there is a huge conundrum with spaces which makes this very weird.
but this is the weird part. You see, you go up the tower, one that has countless galaxies in the background. You then jump on the warp star and uh...you go straight to Grand Doomer's area which also has the tower's parts whilst also having the exact same background and the exact same dimensional lines as Another Dimension in the doomer fight linked above.

So the only thing i can get from it is uh
I think the entrance to the doomer's boss fight automatically sends Kirby to another dimension?
You see, every boss has a special animation for the door to their level appearing, here's an example and here's another.
Meanwhile here's the Grand Doomer's door creation. As you can see it doesn't just pop out it literally gets created with it's dark powers, which might explain how kirby gets to AD without a star portal since doomers can create portals to and from another dimension using their powers.

The issue with this is the fact that we do see very similar backgrounds in Nutty Noon and it causes me concern.
However at the same time there seem to be countless celestial bodies surrounding the area in the background of Nutty Noon while in some cases it is very empty and different from itself.

So here's the deal.
Nutty Noon has portals to different places in space, however, whilst similar, the tower in the last level is connected to AD due to Grand Doomer's interference. This makes AD a place filled with Galaxies and garners 3-B to 3-A levels of power.

EDIT: Additionally I believe Marx deserves to have pocket dimension manipulation, portal creation and BFR. Here's the deal, this attack has a blinking sparkling spot appear and then it expands and out comes Marx. Why is this a portal? Well you see, if you get absorbed my Marx's black hole you end up in a place with the same type of sprite, which you can find in this sprite collection since i couldn't find anyone falling into the black hole. In short, Marx has a personal dimension which in my personal opinion I think has stars but that's up to debate. He can travel there any time and he can BFR you there with his black hole. Them being stars is supported by Marx's modern iterations of the attack so i think it is fair to say that Marx may be in control of a dimension that is 4-A or at the very least can connect to it via portals and thus has 2-C range.

But this is relatively vague and so i will leave it up to the ones evaluating this to decide whether it's good or bad.

OVERALL:

Proposal 1:
3-C AD
Proposal 2: 3-B /3-A AD

Please share your thoughts on this.

Last edited:
For the first one, the scan of galaxies in return to dreamland spinning should also be added on the AP justification on the profile

Also if anyone tries to ask why there isn't a light at the center of this galaxy, if you look at the other galaxies in the game (ones i linked) they also have no light in the center, despite clearly being galaxies, suggesting that this is an artistic choice.

Also if anyone tries to ask why there isn't a light at the center of this galaxy, if you look at the other galaxies in the game (ones i linked) they also have no light in the center, despite clearly being galaxies, suggesting that this is an artistic choice.
Does that support the 3-C?

Does that support the 3-C?
well often galaxies are depicted realistically with a big light in the center, though it isn't always the case such as the ones we see in this situation (the ones in the victory scene and the ones in the nutty noon backgrounds).
If it had a light in the center there would be 0 doubt in my eyes but here i am trying to actually make this sensible.

We have a large colored object with many stars inside. it is shaped very close to the spiral galaxy i showed above (is a spiral and has two tails coming out of both sides) and it is spinning, something galaxies do, though in this case it spins fast like the other galaxies as they are shown in RtDL.

well often galaxies are depicted realistically with a big light in the center, though it isn't always the case such as the ones we see in this situation (the ones in the victory scene and the ones in the nutty noon backgrounds).
If it had a light in the center there would be 0 doubt in my eyes but here i am trying to actually make this sensible.

We have a large colored object with many stars inside. it is shaped very close to the spiral galaxy i showed above (is a spiral and has two tails coming out of both sides) and it is spinning, something galaxies do, though in this case it spins fast like the other galaxies as they are shown in RtDL.
So is the OP rejected?

You said the galaxies have no light at their center so they may not even be galaxies, right?
it's a potential in some cases. In this case i belive that this is an artistic choice since everything else supports it being a galaxy and galaxies in this game are depicted without a light at the center.

If this gets accepted then i'll go over all the fights with the doomers to check whether there is a galaxy in them as well. if not it should be just above baseline 3-C

Yeah, 3-C is safer. I don't even see any galaxies in the background of the Nutty Moon tower anyway.

Maybe the Void Termina multipliers can help us reach 3-B anyway? Who knows?

To add to it all
we see it being part of the place destroyed by the dimensional wave

so just to prove further that this isn't something separate

we actually end up seeing it in 2 more areas like the last one and the one at 21:20

so you can judge it however you wanna but if you don't think it's the exact same one then
-1 in the grand doomer area
-3 in the other ones

this makes it 4 galaxies

Back