• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Potential Kirby upgrade

L Efi Ded

AD is already accepted as 2-C in size, with each dimension being a universe, but I’ll get to the point

There is at least 1 galaxy visible in each Doomer dimension but it’s clear the space wave didn’t reach that far + it’s pretty vague that the Doomer affected the whole dimension, so I’d be willing to give each Doomer 3-C. Fsr they have 2-C on their profiles, that should probably be removed

This by default would give Magolor 3-B but I would hold off on applying any of these revisions since there is a possibility of me making a thread on flat out 2-C, maybe 2-B Kirby, so I don’t want to make these revisions pointless if the 2-C stuff gets added. I don’t plan on making that CRT now though so we can wait and discuss

As for other revisions, I doubt Grand Doomer had anything to do with making the doorway, it’s just a level selection screen. It should be noted Kirby’s universe on its own is already connected with AD so the appearance of portals and stuff throughout are pretty common. In Grand Doomer’s case, it’s description states an energy sphere brought it to Kirby. The area is probably in space rather than AD, just at a point where vortex stuff appears

Multiple Galaxies aren’t in the background of Nut, idk what you seeing

TLDR:
3-C is chad for Doomers, remove the virgin 2-C Doomer

Wait for anything Magolor wise being applied

No to Doomer making the portal, this is in Outer Space, not AD

I'm listening
Lol. I’ll make the thread shortly. This one will likely be on hold and the other shouldn’t last much longer so hopefully no one is overwhelmed. Keep the activity on the current proposals tho so if the tier 2 one fails, this one can be pushed out

Lol. I’ll make the thread shortly. This one will likely be on hold and the other shouldn’t last much longer so hopefully no one is overwhelmed. Keep the activity on the current proposals tho so if the tier 2 one fails, this one can be pushed out
Would it be possible to learn more?

Shouldn’t other beings that are notably superior to the Doomers also get 3-C? EX: Grand Doomer (noted to be larger than the rest in pause screen and is a fully fledged boss), Landia (wields The Master Crown, which is the most powerful thing in that universe), 1st phase Crowned Magolor (Same reasons as Landia. Can actively control Doomers without much struggle), Lor Starcutter (Its power source is the same as the Doomers)

Shouldn’t other beings that are notably superior to the Doomers also get 3-C? EX: Grand Doomer (noted to be larger than the rest in pause screen and is a fully fledged boss), Landia (wields The Master Crown, which is the most powerful thing in that universe), 1st phase Crowned Magolor (Same reasons as Landia. Can actively control Doomers without much struggle), Lor Starcutter (Its power source is the same as the Doomers)
Literally anyone who scales to or from magolor scales to 3-C

Also that's the thing, i am figuring out if the galaxy is solitary or not. Like is it different galaxies for different occasions or do we take it as the same galaxy?

Also that's the thing, i am figuring out if the galaxy is solitary or not. Like is it different galaxies for different occasions or do we take it as the same galaxy?
Each Doomer dimension is its own separate dimension. So different galaxies

Yeah, it looks more like a Star Cluster to me. Which would simply make it 4-A.

Yea, each Doomer Dimension has at least 1 galaxy shown. Sure, there are prolly tons but the wave only reached so far so best we can assume is 3-C Doomer
Yeah but DDM here disagrees so I'll wait for a counter-argument

I figured I’d come back to this and update my stance since it’s clear Kirby isn’t getting indefinite 2-C (still am gonna argue the 2-C upgrades)

So each Doomer is capable of undoing a Galaxy’s worth of Magolor’s wave, as that’s as far as it covers on-screen. This should warrant 3-C for Doomer on its profile. Idk why it’s listed as 2-C, there is no reason for this and should be removed. Also the Doomer is considered to have mid-boss strength on its profile but should prolly be upgraded to 4-A or 3-C since there’s no reason to assume such a large gap between Grand and regular doomers. Description should be changed to something like:

Attack Potency: Galaxy Level (Can remove at least a galaxy’s worth of Magolor’s wave. Comparable to Kirby and co)

Grand Doomer and anyone else pre-Magolor should be upgraded to 3-C due to Grand Doomer having notable superiority to regular doomers

Magolor himself should upscale via Master Crown being the literal source of infinite power. At least 3-C could work given there is an unknown AP gap between his second phase and his first.

His second phase caused the destruction across 15/16 or so dimensions, which would give him and anyone scaling to him 3-B AP

I figured I’d come back to this and update my stance since it’s clear Kirby isn’t getting indefinite 2-C (still am gonna argue the 2-C upgrades)

So each Doomer is capable of undoing a Galaxy’s worth of Magolor’s wave, as that’s as far as it covers on-screen. This should warrant 3-C for Doomer on its profile. Idk why it’s listed as 2-C, there is no reason for this and should be removed. Also the Doomer is considered to have mid-boss strength on its profile but should prolly be upgraded to 4-A or 3-C since there’s no reason to assume such a large gap between Grand and regular doomers. Description should be changed to something like:

Attack Potency: Galaxy Level (Can remove at least a galaxy’s worth of Magolor’s wave. Comparable to Kirby and co)

Grand Doomer and anyone else pre-Magolor should be upgraded to 3-C due to Grand Doomer having notable superiority to regular doomers

Magolor himself should upscale via Master Crown being the literal source of infinite power. At least 3-C could work given there is an unknown AP gap between his second phase and his first.

His second phase caused the destruction across 15/16 or so dimensions, which would give him and anyone scaling to him 3-B AP
doomer scales to 2-C cause it can fight kirby and co who scale to magolor

doomer scales to 2-C cause it can fight kirby and co who scale to magolor
Their profile scales to 2-C for undoing Magolor’s wave, not Kirby scaling. Doomers have no reason to scale to Magolor, and shouldn’t carry the 2-C rating. Crowned Magolor already scales higher than them anyways

Their profile scales to 2-C for undoing Magolor’s wave, not Kirby scaling. Doomers have no reason to scale to Magolor, and shouldn’t carry the 2-C rating. Crowned Magolor already scales higher than them anyways
bruh. It's basic scaling man. Doomers are bosses that Kirby and co don't one-shot. Doomers can directly fight Kirby. Kirby didn't get any stronger during the game. Kirby fough magolor. Doomer =< Kirby = Magolor = 2-C. You don't just arbitrarily decide to scale them to 3-C bruh.

bruh. It's basic scaling man. Doomers are bosses that Kirby and co don't one-shot. Doomers can directly fight Kirby. Kirby didn't get any stronger during the game. Kirby fough magolor. Doomer =< Kirby = Magolor = 2-C. You don't just arbitrarily decide to scale them to 3-C bruh.
Ok. So still the same scaling but smack likely 2-C on there. It’s not arbitrary, I’m scaling them to the 3-C feat this entire CRT is about. I was just confused on how Doomer scaled to Magolor

Ok. So still the same scaling but smack likely 2-C on there. It’s not arbitrary, I’m scaling them to the 3-C feat this entire CRT is about. I was just confused on how Doomer scaled to Magolor
ok, we're on the same page now.

Bump, I added stuff about Marx into the CRT
I agree on the hax additions. There is the one he made as Marx Soul, which appears to have lightly colored gases (presumably Nebulae) and things that appear to be nebulae/galaxies (though I wouldn’t bet on the latter, Effciente heavily disagrees on that)

Kirby somehow makes his way in there, which might offer dimensional travel for Kirby (if he doesn’t have it already) and Marx seems to have some connection to it as the ground is based on his wings and it’s destroyed whenever he’s defeated. I also agree that he has a miniature pocket dimension via shadow/black hole. Wouldn’t go as far to say it has stars but ok.

1. Galaxy?
So uh

the thing in the background looks like a galaxy to me.
This same thing appears in the areas where the doomers resided, specifically here

Why does it spin? Because Kirby galaxies in RTDL are shown to spin relatively fast

If we accept this as a galaxy then Magolor's feat ought to be some degree of 3-C

That's not a galaxy. Also the feat didn't touch that dimension.
2. Nutty Noon is Nuts

So this is weird but interesting and makes you think about what's going on.

In Nutty Noon there is a huge conundrum with spaces which makes this very weird.
but this is the weird part. You see, you go up the tower, one that has countless galaxies in the background. You then jump on the warp star and uh...you go straight to Grand Doomer's area which also has the tower's parts whilst also having the exact same background and the exact same dimensional lines as Another Dimension in the doomer fight linked above.

So the only thing i can get from it is uh
I think the entrance to the doomer's boss fight automatically sends Kirby to another dimension?
Wrong conclusion, bad logic. AD is shown to have a very consistent space in it, which that place doesn't have, a door didn't send Kirby & co. to AD, the Warp Star, the thing used for travel that even has the ability to travel between dimensions, sent Kirby & co. there, whereas they going over a door is just that. The fact that Grand Doomer's area is similar is meaning less as all the dimensions in AD they go to in Return to Dream Land is an alt. version of the place where they were before. This is... really basic, once you first understand the odd Kirby shenanigans, why would a door do that, why would they change how AD looks like for this one place, why wouldn't a Warp Star be the cause of that, and why wouldn't the place that doesn't look like AD & is shown to be in Dreamland really be in Dreamland?
You see, every boss has a special animation for the door to their level appearing, here's an example and here's another.
Meanwhile here's the Grand Doomer's door creation. As you can see it doesn't just pop out it literally gets created with it's dark powers, which might explain how kirby gets to AD without a star portal since doomers can create portals to and from another dimension using their powers.
That's meaningless and similar to a random attack the boss has in which he pops from the ground as a shadow. Doomers came to Popstar via the portals the Energy Spheres of the Lor made, not dark powers like that, and that Grand Doomer shouldn't be able to recreate a portal as he has a mast, not Energy Spheres. His pause screen is even the ones that says part of this lore, I like the audacity of missing to say how he can create the dimensional portals on his own or that the mast too has that power.
The issue with this is the fact that we do see very similar backgrounds in Nutty Noon and it causes me concern.
However at the same time there seem to be countless celestial bodies surrounding the area in the background of Nutty Noon while in some cases it is very empty and different from itself.
I'm certain that by putting an opinion on the matter, you should have concluded how this could (is) an alt. dimension of the same place while building the reasoning.
This makes AD a place filled with Galaxies and garners 3-B to 3-A levels of power.
AD already has universes in it, you're not making any sense.
EDIT: Additionally I believe Marx deserves to have pocket dimension manipulation, portal creation and BFR. Here's the deal, this attack has a blinking sparkling spot appear and then it expands and out comes Marx. Why is this a portal? Well you see, if you get absorbed my Marx's black hole you end up in a place with the same type of sprite
That has no reason to not be warped space.
, which you can find in this sprite collection since i couldn't find anyone falling into the black hole. In short, Marx has a personal dimension which in my personal opinion I think has stars but that's up to debate.
No, they're not stars.
He can travel there any time
Made up.
No, that is meaningless, you used it to fit your claims not out of logic.
so i think it is fair to say that Marx may be in control of a dimension that is 4-A
That conclusion comes out of nowhere with your premise.
or at the very least can connect to it via portals and thus has 2-C range.
That would be Interdimensional.
----
This was not good. I don't like how I seem to be needed to say most of that.

1. prove why
2. it very much did and the fact that you didn't notice me pointing that out means that you very much didn't read the whole crt
Wrong conclusion, bad logic. AD is shown to have a very consistent space in it, which that place doesn't have, a door didn't send Kirby & co. to AD, the Warp Star, the thing used for travel that even has the ability to travel between dimensions, sent Kirby & co. there, whereas they going over a door is just that. The fact that Grand Doomer's area is similar is meaning less as all the dimensions in AD they go to in Return to Dream Land is an alt. version of the place where they were before. This is... really basic, once you first understand the odd Kirby shenanigans, why would a door do that, why would they change how AD looks like for this one place, why wouldn't a Warp Star be the cause of that, and why wouldn't the place that doesn't look like AD & is shown to be in Dreamland really be in Dreamland?
whatever, didn't care for that part either way
That's meaningless and similar to a random attack the boss has in which he pops from the ground as a shadow. Doomers came to Popstar via the portals the Energy Spheres of the Lor made, not dark powers like that, and that Grand Doomer shouldn't be able to recreate a portal as he has a mast, not Energy Spheres. His pause screen is even the ones that says part of this lore, I like the audacity of missing to say how he can create the dimensional portals on his own or that the mast too has that power.
that just assists my argument though
I'm certain that by putting an opinion on the matter, you should have concluded how this could (is) an alt. dimension of the same place while building the reasoning.
yes that's why i was arguing it could be AD
scratch the 3-A part, I was arguing for the current 4-A rating to be changed.
it has no reason not to be a separate dimension either, e
No, they're not stars.
nO tHeY'Re nOt StARs

Prove it, you keep saying shiz and not backing it up with any counterarguments besides "no"
except for the fact that he does that constantly throughout his fight and there's no evidence to suggest that he can't just go into his own black hole. How about you stop accusing me of making shiz up and actually pull out some proof for once
it's not meaningless, you just keep saying it is to try and push your counterargument...oh wait, there is no counterargument, you just keep saying it's meaningless over and over again without stopping. It has stars, it is a dark area which resembles space in one way or the other
nerd.gif

Interdimensional yeah
far better than your "response". Seen better responses from XXKING69XX and that's from before he was banned for the first time

No, they're not stars.

Made up.

----
Just to clear things up, the main argument is that there are galaxies in some Doomer Dimensions and Sphere Doomers can revert Magolor’s destruction of the dimensions. Basically making anything scaling to 4-A Pre-Magolor, 3-C, and 2nd Phase Magolor and beyond 3-B

We also talked about some other things like changing Sphere Doomer’s AP reasoning. They should have 3-C likely 2-C for fighting Kirby, rather than 4-A likely 2-C for undoing things because a single Doomer effects a single dimension, so no 2-C from that and they have scaling below the Grand Doomer who would scale to this.

Tl;dr:

Everyone who is 4-A Pre-Magolor should be 3-C, likely 2-C because of Sphere Doomers reverting Magolor’s destruction in a galactic area (the likely 2-C coming from fighting Kirby, rather than the Sphere Doomer’s feat)

Everyone who is 4-A Post-Magolor should be 3-B, likely 2-C because Magolor’s feat effects ~4 dimensions with galaxies (at least as far as the wave went)

Back