• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possible One Piece speed downgrade

I've seen y'all Bleach goons before don't act like this is any better
Reio and Raven =/= Bleach goons

Also, I'm gonna be the one to say that it's clear you're using his username as an alibi to insult his intelligence without anyone questioning it so like... Could you not? It ain't slick šŸ—æ
Donā€™t be so hasty to jump to hostile conclusions Clover. Just like I donā€™t type out your full username CloverDragon03 because Iā€™m lazy, doesnā€™t imply that thereā€™s an ulterior motive. Moron chose the username ā€œthat moronā€, like if I chose the username d1ckh3ad and got insulted when people called me that, that falls on me. So like could you not make this into something bigger than what it is šŸ—æ

Donā€™t be so hasty to jump to hostile conclusions Clover. Just like I donā€™t type out your full username CloverDragon03 because Iā€™m lazy, doesnā€™t imply that thereā€™s an ulterior motive. Moron chose the username ā€œthat moronā€, like if I chose the username d1ckh3ad and got insulted when people called me that, that falls on me. So like could you not make this into something bigger than what it is šŸ—æ
If it was hasty I would've made a serious note of this the first time you did it but I was trying to give benefit of the doubt, thank you very much. The thing is, theoretically speaking, you could be doing exactly what I believe you are and also just continue to play this card and I can't really do anything about it. You're the only one that 100% knows for sure what you are and aren't doing.

This just felt kinda obvious to me so I felt I should bring it up either way. The comment above doesn't exactly help either...
But it's right there! šŸ˜©
But I'm willing to move on from this point in the interest of not derailing the thread more.

If it was hasty I would've made a serious note of this the first time you did it but I was trying to give benefit of the doubt, thank you very much. The thing is, theoretically speaking, you could be doing exactly what I believe you are and also just continue to play this card and I can't really do anything about it. You're the only one that 100% knows for sure what you are and aren't doing.

This just felt kinda obvious to me so I felt I should bring it up either way. The comment above doesn't exactly help either...
Iā€™m referring to a user by concise version of their username that makes it obvious who Iā€™m talking about clover.

But I'm willing to move on from this point in the interest of not derailing the thread more.
Probably for the best, if you feel this warrants more discussion I guess we can continue on my message wall, but for the sake of not clogging this thread I agree letā€™s move on.

No, both are equally bad, two wrongs do not make a right.

He would dodge, and his feet would of course be lowered, this would, in turn, increase the distance, and thus timeframe that he has to dodge without being hit.
But the distance to the ground? Nuh uh, ignoring the beam was aimed at his head so you'd at minimum subtract his head width from at distance, that would directly imply that the moment the beam hits the ground he's just finishing his dodge.
That is impossible, the beam's trajectory would have hit him as he does his 180 flip, like around his clavicle, and he would be flipping directly into the beam.

As such, we need to figure out how far the beam can go, while he's still able to do the movement required of him, without him and the beam occupying the same space at any point. Figure that out, and you have your distance.
So what do you suggest we do about it? Which calculation to use

Clover, the figure of "0.000000003336 seconds" only comes from a calc here. You can't claim that "1 m / 299792458 m/s" is not a calc.
In this same logic you can't claims 299792458 m/s is not a calc as it came from many calculations and formulas to be found

removing perception speed Just because it requires one calc is kind of insane

I'm so confused. If what determines whether this is calc stacking or not is dependent on if calculating 1 m / 299792458 m/s (light speed) to get the 0.000000003336 seconds figure, then wouldn't using literally any timeframe in this page including the average human reactions be considered calc stacking as they're all derived from the speeds in this page (0.13 s- 0.1s reactions for average humans comes from the 5 m/s and 7.7 m/s respectively by dividing 1 by them)?
Was this ever answered

Yes, what kind of decision did we reach as a result of this discussion? I think the Thunder Bagua achievement will be removed, but will the Sanji calculation be recalced by Chariot?

I think we're waiting for Chariot's proposed method to be put in a blog and evaluated, then we'll a better list of choices to pick from for evaluating the feat.

The Kaido calc will be removed but best handled in a separate CRT once this whole thread is finished.

I think we're waiting for Chariot's proposed method to be put in a blog and evaluated, then we'll a better list of choices to pick from for evaluating the feat.

The Kaido calc will be removed but best handled in a separate CRT once this whole thread is finished.
So are you suggesting that another CRT be made for Kaido calculation?

So are you suggesting that another CRT be made for Kaido calculation?
Well, we'd need a CRT anyway to determine any changes to justifications/ratings, etc. A Calc Group thread like this should just be about which version of a calc should be used, and whether a calc should be removed; not about altering the profiles themselves.

Well, we'd need a CRT anyway to determine any changes to justifications/ratings, etc. A Calc Group thread like this should just be about which version of a calc should be used, and whether a calc should be removed; not about altering the profiles themselves.
I didn't know that, I got it now

@KLOL506 I know this isn't so necessary, but it would be great if KT corrects "frame 2328" part of Low 5-B AP blog as probably he wanted to write 2338.
this gonna be out of context, but how do you know it's 2338? I couldn't find any frame from the episodes 1074-1076 because the link of Timeframe that KT's input to his blog is not available

this gonna be out of context, but how do you know it's 2338? I couldn't find any frame from the episodes 1074-1076 because the link of Timeframe that KT's input to his blog is not available
If I remember correctly I just copied feat's link from youtube and watched it on framebyframe myself. At first I also wanted to adress L5B calc for it taking 10 frames, not 1. I thought that where we see part of luffy's fist, he claims that curve is his fist that already rotated 180 degrees. Then I noticed that if he meant 2338 that would make sense as there that part is probably fist itself and after 1 frame it is fully rotated.

If I remember correctly I just copied feat's link from youtube and watched it on framebyframe myself. At first I also wanted to adress L5B calc for it taking 10 frames, not 1. I thought that where we see part of luffy's fist, he claims that curve is his fist that already rotated 180 degrees. Then I noticed that if he meant 2338 that would make sense as there that part is probably fist itself and after 1 frame it is fully rotated.
Thanks! if there's any chance, is this the frame that KT used? if you remember.

Back