• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby CRT, relatively big revisions

so we already had a CRT about it but due to complications with tier 3 feats it died so while it isn't revived, i will do it my own way.

1. Kirby's High 6-A should be replaced with 5-A. Why? Two reasons.

Calc 1: Zero's KE which scales to Zero and thus scales to Kirby and anyone who scales directly to him

Calc 2: Nova's movement

Now this brings us into our next part...

2. Kirby Super star Ultra timeline placement and scaling

There are a few things accepted at the moment...that being the fact that the events in KSSU regarding Marx Soul happens after Kirby Canvas Curse as the game came out after that...which is bullcrap for several reasons. Now KSSU is a remake of KSS which is happened before dream land 3 and Crystal Shards. KSSU was made way later but it doesn't mean that the events of the marx soul battle are suddenly ages later. Here are my reasons:
1. Marx is defeated but then absorbs the power of the nova and becomes marx soul. Here's the deal. If Marx was there flying around surrounded by debris, why would he, after floating seemingly dead for ages, suddenly decide that he would just absorb the energy? Saying that it happened naturally wouldn't make sense either as he transforms very fast
2. A game remake having extra content doesn't mean that the content had to have happened after the games that came after the original game. There's no reason to.

What does this mean?
Here's the deal.
Marx absorbed the energy of Nova and should scale to it. Considering he no longer scales to post-canvas curse Kirby he will stop being 4-A and will drop down to 5-A as he would scale to Nova. Kirby and Marx and anyone who scales to them should also have their LS upgraded to Class Z as Marx Soul would scale directly to Nova who can push against the sun and moon who can have a pushing contest with Nova, being capable of moving it's weight. The same thing happens to Nova. This would all scale onto Zero and Zero-Two and basically anyone who isn't Nightmare and is at High 6-A.

3. Nightmare tier
Nightmare needs a tier since he came before the feats above. How do we scale him? Kirby tanked Nightmare's explosion and they can both fight each other so naturally he'd be 5-C+ right? Well here's the deal. The moon in Kirby isn't the same as the earth's moon, in fact we have the earth's moon in the game already. The question is, should we keep at it with the normal moon or should we pixel scale the moon in comparison to Popstar? If we do that it'll be bigger and boost the feat into 5-B territories. The question is, Should it be done in the first place?

The calc exists and the moon scaling is bigger so we should use that.

4. Helper to hero

There's a mode in kirby super star ultra where enemies turned helpers go through a boss rush and beat high end bosses. In the game they can also appear and help Kirby fight bosses in the main story. This means that they should have a separate "helper" key where they are 5-A
this includes almost everyone in the helper tab in the kirby verse page.

5. Dedede and Meta Knight new keys
Simply put, both should have their 5-A keys and also a key with their waning and waxing masks.

Last edited:
Agreed, and let's pixel scale the moon
latest

WE'RE GONNA PIXELSCALE THE MOOOOOOOOOON!

Actually scratch that apparently Dragon already has the right scaling and has the results in his calc at Low 5-B

The moon isn't as big as the earth, considering that the moon is only as big as popstar. A small planet so take that as you will

The moon isn't as big as the earth, considering that the moon is only as big as popstar. A small planet so take that as you will
??
The moon is smaller than popstar and popstar has been placed at a size larger than earth (old statements of it being a small planet were mistranslations and it was in fact a small star so that's that)

I need more staff to talk with you, otherwise you're gonna have me going in circles until you get tired. @Starter_Pack @DarkDragonMedeus @Moritzva @SamanPatou Can I request any of you to pay pay attention and judge as I talk with Arceus0x here?
the only argument we may have over this revision is the stuff regarding marx soul, the rest you basically proposed in the other dead CRTs except for the key addition which is a whole thing on its own and should be relatively uncontroversial

For what it's worth, Marx Soul should be KSS timeframe. It happening a billion years later because of chronological release date makes zero sense, that isn't how it works. It'd be like saying the ZSS segment of ZM happens after Super because the Metroid 1 remake came out afterward with new content.

For what it's worth, Marx Soul should be KSS timeframe. It happening a billion years later because of chronological release date makes zero sense, that isn't how it works. It'd be like saying the ZSS segment of ZM happens after Super because the Metroid 1 remake came out afterward with new content.
thank you for supporting my argument

??
The moon is smaller than popstar and popstar has been placed at a size larger than earth (old statements of it being a small planet were mistranslations and it was in fact a small star so that's that)
I wouldn't be too sure on that given it's more consistent for it to be small but that's for another time. The evidence of it being larger are also wayyyy too few and not as supported strongly.

I wouldn't be too sure on that given it's more consistent for it to be small but that's for another time. The evidence of it being larger are also wayyyy too few and not as supported strongly.
The evidence for it being smaller is outdated and so far I've not seen a proper debunk that isn't Popstar being called a small star or people trying to prove that popstar is only a few miles wide because of megaton punch and it's amazing mirror counterpart which makes 0 sense when you look at it for more than a few seconds

Back