• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Editing (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I keep saying, no one under normal circumstances scales to 3-A. Sora, Donald and Goofy literaly only overpowered Xehanort through a literal "Power of Friendship!" Deus Ex Machina that came after Xehanort killed Sora with the power of Kingdom Hearts.

While I can be fine with "Possibly 3-A" for Master Xehanort at his peak, I don't think anyone else warrants it.

Why "Possibly 3-A" for Xehanort out of nowhere? You even agreed on before that he would be solidly 3-A via KH.

We literally concluded this with Azathoth to give a possibly 3-A rating, that discussion already happened. Power of Friendship is literally a canonical source of power in Kingdom Hearts, Sora literally states it before his battle with Xemnas in DDD and consistently states this across the series. Sora, Donald, and Goofy scale at the absolute worst if we're containing it to that degree. Xehanort would get a definite 3-A, he literally does a 3-A feat. I think you're behind on this thread's discussion but we've already come to the following conclusions.

- "At least 3-A, likely higher" for KH

- 3-A for Master Xehanort

- "At least High 4-C, possibly 3-A" for Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, King Mickey, Ansem, Xemnas, & Young Xehanort

Goofy Vs. Goku when?

Anyways, there´s a possibility for the 3-A feat to be actually Low 2-C if it has it´s own space-time, which is actually possible as Mickey and co. didn´t get there until after the whole fight ended, and in-character they should have done such thing ASAP, meaning that the 3-A feat may actually be a Low 2-C one via having its own time axis.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Literally none of Sora's friends in any other circumstance scale, seriously.
He literally fights Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort alongside Riku and King Mickey like right before he goes on with Donald and Goofy to face Xehanort. There's no reason why they should not scale whatsoever when they do that fight like right before the actual final fight.

In all honesty, anyone present in the thirteen seekers of darkness and seven guardians of light should still be 3-A, just to a lesser degree than what Xehanort is.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
So are we going to ignore the Light and Darkness being stated to be higher-dimensional forces?
I personally believe Xehanort should be Low 2-C but I'll so CRT later on for that, I'll settle for 3-A for now.

That is an irrelevant point Inverted Tempest. Sora is not 3-A either in the fight with Xehanort, only at the very end when he reverts the blst that used Kingdom Hearts Power (Note that the color of it changes right when Xehanort raises the X-Blade).

@Nia I think it is flowery language tbh. At best, I see it as evidence for "Possibly Low 2-C" But that is just me.

You think a direct statement talking about the Light and the Darkness referring to them as "higher-dimensional forces" is just flowery language? That's completely absurd. It's such a blatant and staight-forward statement from what's basically from an informative document talking about these supreme forces that sustain everything, so I'm baffled as to why anyone would begin to suggest that the statement is hyperbolic.

Not sure what you're rambling on about. Ant and Dark were agreeing with what Azathoth was saying and Azathoth has already agreed to reach a middle ground possibly 3-A rating for whoever else scales. You've literally not been refuting any of the other points said above either, you keep insinuating they don't scale when there has already been reasoning against what you solely used as reasoning and others provided when Arkham and I were talking it over with Azathoth.

General consensus by mods and users alike was what I told you we already concluded. Please stop trying to reverse the flow of the thread to something we already concluded, we're on a completely different part of just who it scales to outside of Sora, Donald, and Goofy. And tbh, it should scale to any end-game Organization or Seeker of Light.

With what we've gone over as well...

- Kingdom Hearts gets 3-A, likely higher

- Master Xehanort gets 3-A

- X-Blade should get a likely 3-A

- Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, King Mickey, Kairi, Axel/Lea, Aqua, Ventus, Terra, Roxas, Xion, Xemnas, Ansem, Young Xehanort, Vanitas, Terranort, Saïx, Xigbar, Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord, and Repliku (if he even has a page) all get At least High 4-C, possibly 3-A

I agree with Tempest except that i think KH should be "At least 3-A, likely higher". And for Sora and co, the GoL and SoD, they all should scale to since Sora had to fight them all in the game even if some of them are weaker. Ia disagree for Kairi however, she maybe should stay at "At least High 4-C" since she nearly doesn't do anything during the fight.

I'm agree with the with the "possible 3-A rating" as for Kairi she is still 3-A but only at buttom of the scaling chain since she could not keep up with Saix and got one shotted by Xehanort.

While we're here should people with Keyblade Armor have a possible resistance to possession? It was implied Terra could've avoided being possessed had he had his armor on.

Hst master said:
While we're here should people with Keyblade Armor have a possible resistance to possession? It was implied Terra could've avoided being possessed had he had his armor on.
I don't know but the other things that are being brought up in this thread aside from the scaling and AP should probably be included in a bigger CRT. The problem is putting it under threads arguing something else entirely either derail the main topic or it just gets ignored. So while the answer to that is probably a yes, I'd still recommend suggesting this on a thread you make on your own.

Everlasting did mention to me that Sora's got more abilities to be added to his page that's missing. Mainly the shotlocks and something else so there's that.

Edit: Dream Eaters, shotlocks, limits, and formchanges is what Sora needs. Though how will that look even on tabs is beyond me and him lol

If it's absolutely clear for everyone, we can start the editing thing but if someone still has doubts about something, he should promote it. For the 3-A to Low 2-C theing, pretty sure it is definitively established.

ArkhamDC06 said:
If it's absolutely clear for everyone, we can start the editing thing but if someone still has doubts about something, he should promote it. For the 3-A to Low 2-C theing, pretty sure it is definitively established.
The issue is that the reasoning for 3-A may be in the future valid to be simply Low 2-C.

But I guess it can just be applied as needed in the future, so this may continue as if it wasn´t around for now.

Well we can still change it if there's enough statements to make a Low 2-C tier. But i think you can post again what makes you think it could be a Low 2-C editing (i think you already post it but i don't really noticed or remember, sorry).

Bobsican said:
Creating an universe is normally taken as about tier 4 by default unless an explicit statement about it being an "universe" is made.
More often than not, universes are infinite, so if we were to accept that, it should just be High 3-A instead (t could also be Low 2-C if it has it´s own, separate time axis, which doesn´t appear to as of now).

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Was that concluded and accepted as an actual standard?"
It's just common sense and has been how we've handled universe. Universe creation in general is 3-A. Destroying a Universe is 3-A. There is a reason as to why the Universe tier exists Bob...

Bobsican said:
The issue is that such "standard" is pretty likely to change soon, meaning that what we use for 3-A "standard definition" is likely to turn into Low 2-C by default. Just check the thread I linked, it points exactly what I mean, which surely applies in this case.

Comments #53-57 should be readed to get more context of the replies I´ve quoted above, as I don´t like triple posting, let alone more...

ArkhamDC06 said:
The RoD doesn't exist in the same Universe than the other realms. Otherwise, i agree.
RoD quite DOES exist in the same World/Universe as the other realms:

"As for the structure of the worlds, first, the so-to-speak normal worlds—the ones that Sora, the Disney characters and we live on—are situated in the Realm of Light. If you picture those worlds as existing on the same level on top of a giant plane, then on a separate level, in other words on the reverse side, exists the Realm of Darkness." - Nomura's own words [Director's Secret Reports XIII]

"Master Xehanort schemes to start a second Keyblade War due to his ideal of wanting to balance the light and the darkness, since the light is overly-dominant in the current realm." - Keyblade War entry in Kingdom Heart Series Memorial Ultimania

"A parallel realm located on what one might call the other side of the realm of light. There's basically no humans, and it is teaming with the monsters of darkness known as Heartless." - Realm of Darkness entry in Kingdom Hearts Series Memorial Ultimania

Links [x ][x ]

Dark649 said:
The possibly 2-C came from that the KH cosmology has other worlds such as the dream one, space paranoid, digital world, scale ad caelum and etc. but these were not referred as universal sized or separated by space-times.
Actually, they were.

Well, the data worlds from Union-X were (they're the entire new Worldline that the Dandelions go to after the Keyblade War). Jiminy's Journal (recoded) was outright referred to as a universe by Sora in the game, and shown to be as well. And Scala Ad Caelum was the entire new universe that Xehanort and Kindom Hearts was creating. It was also expressed in DDD how each world operates on its own separate space-time, when Riku and Joshua were talking [HERE ].

Anyway, the KH-verse is its own multiverse. I made an entire post elaborating on this [HERE ], but do note that I'm still adding more content to it. Lol.

And I don't know what the debate about Sora and Co. scaling to Xehanort is all about, but they clearly do. People are talking about them not surviving the rewrite of the universe, but that is literally irrelevant.

As stated many times throughout the series, and in interviews and the likes, Kingdom Hearts is a source of power. As Xehanort himself wrote in the Xehanort Reports, opening the door to Kingdom Hearts would bestow a person with that power - and that's exactly what he did. It doesn't really matter how Xehanort was using that power during his fight with Sora, the fact is that he was using that potency during the fight.

Xehanort also didn't one-shot Sora. Sora was literally doing non-stop fighting since the moment he got the Keyblade Graveyard, including against Xehanort himself. Neither was one-shot. They fought each other and injured each other multiple times. This was notable. And about that final beam - Sora and was still able to momentarily resist it before finally being overcome. Even that marginal resistance shows that while he alone was not as strong as Xehanort, he was still comparable.

And on a final note, Xehanort did use Kingdom Hearts power to erase everything. We saw it. Right HERE. Notice the exact time the link starts at. The clouds are blown away, leaving the darkness of the night's sky. Then the darkness is blown away, leaving the white emptiness. Xehanort was erasing the World right there. And Warriors of Light stopped Kingdom Hearts in its tracks and closed it (on this side).

Meanwhile, Sora and Xehanort went to the other side (represented by Scala Ad Caelum), where Kingdom Hearts was creating the Next world. This is where Sora Donald and Goofy beat him, before the others showed up here as well.

So there was 2 separate actions being done - Kingdom Hearts was destroying the Old World on the outside, and creating the Next World on the inside. Just trying to clarify any potential confusion

=)

We've been over all of this and it's not a debate we're going to continue. Look above because we already concluded they get a possibly rating for scaling.

Inverted Tempest said:
We've been over all of this and it's not a debate we're going to continue. Look above because we already concluded they get a possibly rating for scaling.
Concluded=/=Unchangeable

The added Sora abilities like Existence Erasure and Power Bestowal should scale to Axel and all Keyblade users since Riku erased Lexaeus, Axel burned Vexen and Roxas gave his keyblade to Xion.

That's not what I meant Bob, you know that, I meant that we already reached a middle ground. Simply discussing something more on something we concluded is counterproductive and not helping the thread. Or if we're okay with this, should we be so argumentative to the point we can't reach a definite conclusion with it being needlessly perpetuated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back