• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts Tier 11 Cosmology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I really understand this. Is it specific characters are 11-C?
Only on size (aka, Lower Dimensional Existence), namely out of an accepted UES making it so any character that'd be otherwise affected by this AP wise retaining their innate stats even in such places, as much the verse already has 3-D characters with 6-D AP as is, as said at the end of the OP.

Meaning that besides LDE, this mostly pertains the quality of Immersion/BFR feats on some characters (and by extension the "negative" size of the cosmology), as also mentioned at the end of the OP.

I'm kind of following what the OP is saying but this isn't my area. I'll wait to see what the final verdict is buy I'm leaning towards agreeing with the OP for right now at least.

images

Obligatory

" All i'm getting from this is that Sora can now solo Fate, when KH4 comes out marvel/DC is gonna be next. "

All i'm getting from this is that Sora can now solo Fate, when KH4 comes out marvel/DC is gonna be next.
I can definitely see them surpassing DC after the next game (depending on whether the story decides to be more grounded or instead focus on the cosmology), but Marvel?

Nah, not after the abstract upgrades get put in.

KHIV has as it's base premise whether Sora will be capable of coming back from Quadratum to his home world, so that's inherently cosmology-heavy, the trailer alone already mentions that there's infinite worlds like the one he came from in fact, but I wouldn't use that for tiering right now as the game isn't even out yet, plus given the context it could have higher interpretations than 2-A...

Bump.

I already asked in the user pages of about every staff remotely into qualitative layer stuff with little results.

So, if I'm following this correctly, Quadratum is fictional/qualitatively inferior to something that is already infinitely fictional/qualitatively inferior to someone in baseline 3D reality (via endless dreams within dreams)?

I'm not familiar with this verse, but was asked to comment, so please forgive any confusion in that regard.

So, if I'm following this correctly, Quadratum is fictional/qualitatively inferior to something that is already infinitely fictional/qualitatively inferior to someone in baseline 3D reality (via endless dreams within dreams)?

I'm not familiar with this verse, but was asked to comment, so please forgive any confusion in that regard.
That's the proposal, yes. Note that this also includes the Station of Awakening and the Final World being qualitatively inferior to such endless dreams within dreams, then that seeing Quadratum as fiction, hence "negative" 1-A ("deep" in 11-C), as otherwise it'd just be "negative" Low 1-A.

That's the proposal, yes. Note that this also includes the Station of Awakening and the Final World being qualitatively inferior to such endless dreams within dreams, then that seeing Quadratum as fiction, hence "negative" 1-A ("deep" in 11-C), as otherwise it'd just be "negative" Low 1-A.
I see. So it's like this, then?

Endless dreams within dreams ("-High 1-B") > Station of Awakening/Final World ("-Low 1-A") > Quadratum ("-1-A")

Endless dreams within dreams ("-High 1-B") > Station of Awakening/Final World ("-Low 1-A") > Quadratum ("-1-A")
Alright. I understand now, thank you.
If this is indeed the chain of qualitative inferiority, then this makes complete sense to me, and I don't see an issue with the proposal.

However, before I actually agree, I would have to wait for Ultima's response to their previous questions about the translation, since I can't personally speak to whether or not this interpretation is accurate to the verse and its proper translation.

Alright. I understand now, thank you.
If this is indeed the chain of qualitative inferiority, then this makes complete sense to me, and I don't see an issue with the proposal.

However, before I actually agree, I would have to wait for Ultima's response to their previous questions about the translation, since I can't personally speak to whether or not this interpretation is accurate to the verse and its proper translation.
The series is first written in Japanese (it's developed by Square Enix, a Japanese company, after all) then translated to other languages, we generally give more priority to the original script as information sometimes gets lost in translations, and given the context it's overall more explicit than the English version as said before.

Ultima hasn't complained about the translation, in fact he's yet to comment on the clarifications given from the translation so far, but I can understand wanting to wait for him.

Over two weeks have passed since the last reply of Ultima, I'd think we should try to conclude this thread without him in lack of better options for now.
@FinePoint Can you please comment your current thoughts on the matter given the situation?

Last edited:
Well, if there's no objection to the translation or canonical accuracy, then my previous opinion stands of this making sense to me.

No problem at all. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Would it be a good idea to create a "Tier 12" for characters vastly inferior to 0-D?

I do not know, but we cannot suddenly begin to assign negative tiers.

It'd be a little redundant as it's such a niche concept compared to any other tier. Maybe just a note for 11-C how it has no "endpoint" in how low it can go with 0-D being the "baseline" for it.

I suppose that might be an idea, but this is the wrong type of thread for major significant wiki policy changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back