• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Editing (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inverted Tempest said:
That's not what I meant Bob, you know that, I meant that we already reached a middle ground. Simply discussing something more on something we concluded is counterproductive and not helping the thread. Or if we're okay with this, should we be so argumentative to the point we can't reach a definite conclusion with it being needlessly perpetuated?
I meant that we can just continue as if nothing happened in that regard and then just take it for tier revisions once they are concluded.

GiverOfThePeace said:
ArkhamDC06 said:
Riku wasn't the one who erased Lexaeus, that was Ansem possessing him if i remember correctly.
No it wasn't. That was Riku tapping into the power of darkness to amp himself.
"

Lexaeus tries to persuade Riku to embrace the darkness inside him, but when the boy refuses to cooperate, Lexaeus attacks, having no choice now but to eliminate him.

After their battle, Lexaeus manages to knock Riku unconscious. However, Ansem, Seeker of Darkness takes control over Riku's body and swiftly eliminates the unsuspecting Nobody. In his final moments, Lexaeus acknowledges that Riku truly is the Superior's, apologizes to Zexion for his failure, and fades back into darkness."

Nope, that was indeed Ansem (https://www.khwiki.com/lexaeus).

Apart from that, are we going to make the edits or the discussion is still going. I thought there was an agreement.

No, it was Riku, Ansem literally told Riku that he had been rejecting him up until that point and battled for control of his heart at the end of the game, and Riku won obviously.

That wasn't Ansem. You literally need to prove it was because it was merely Riku tapping into the power of darkness. The entire point of CoM for Riku is resisting Ansem and accepting his darknesss.

I rewatched the scene and yeah, it was Riku. My bad.

"You literally need to prove it was because it was merely Riku tapping into the power of darkness." What do you mean exactly ?

So is everbody ok with the scaling or is there any other thing than needs to be discussed ?

So this thread went dead before progression could continue, but could we at least apply the scaling to the profiles under a different key?

I honestly think if we do a CRT for Kingdom Hearts, we do it under one massive one. The problem is there are multiple of them and it makes it hard to divert attention between all of them.

Inverted Tempest said:
So this thread went dead before progression could continue, but could we at least apply the scaling to the profiles under a different key?
I agree to that.

We're pretty much being holded up already so it isn't too bad to do it rn.

I and Everlasting thought that maybe for SDG the keys can be "Up to Dream Drop Distance" | "Kingdom Hearts 3"

Though if the first key name doesn't work, an alternative can br called as "Kingdom Hearts 1 to Dream Drop Distance" or some variation of it.

Some char. need more abilities as seen in the past thread in the KH verse, Larxene has also shown Ice Manipulation in 3.

Qliphoth Bacikal said:
I and Everlasting thought that maybe for SDG the keys can be "Up to Dream Drop Distance" | "Kingdom Hearts 3"

Though if the first key name doesn't work, an alternative can br called as "Kingdom Hearts 1 to Dream Drop Distance" or some variation of it.
"Pre-Power of Waking" and "Post-Power of Waking" would be better?

I was thinking more on Stats rather than based on a specific thing like. Though it is definitely shorter to put than the above.

Gonna wait to see what the others think thiugh.

Bobsican said:
Qliphoth Bacikal said:

"Pre-Power of Waking" and "Post-Power of Waking" would be better?
Around the end of KH1, Sora separates his Heart from his body to free Kairi's Heart. This creates Roxas. DiZ states in KH2:

"He holds half of Sora's power within him. In the end, he'll have to give it back." Chronologically, this occurs before Roxas merges with Sora. (Although, I presume this cutscene didn't exist at the time of 385/2 Days's production, where Roxas might've gained some strength of his own, but I'm not sure how much strength, if any.)

Nonetheless, going by that dialogue, wouldn't that mean between late KH1 & early KH2, Sora is at half-strength?

Or, given that memories & their loss might be tied to strength of heart (Especially with Sora, who's bonds with his friends are his power.), would this be between some point at CoM (The end, including Days.) & KH2?

Also relevant for Roxas's power level during those times, I think. (Supposing DiZ wasn't just retroactively misinformed. Ventus exists. But maybe Sora was indeed at half strength, despite Ventus, without what made Roxas.)

From i can tell you can. We could still edit them afterwards if needed (and apprently it will be).

I think you should check previous revisions and analyze whole KH3 and make a massive CTR, this not is going to so something.

Yes, there is also stuff from previous CTR that was forgot to be applied, you can find them on the link in the bottom of the verse page, i also listed a few ignored abilities in previous comments. I can help with giving the characters their 3 renders.

If you're gonna make another thread, post here the link so we could finally make the last editting.

Why exactly is Kingdom Hearts (World) 3-A, by the way? As I maybe found something that could just make it straight up 2-C

KH would be 3-A because Xehanort wanted to use it to rewrite the Universe but we don't know if it would affected other realms than the RoL, especially the RoD which exists outside the RoL. But again, the first promoted tier would have been "At least 3-A, possibly 2-C".

9:24:13

If what I hear is right, this can have 2-C range at least or something, as Xehanort reunited with all his selfs, and as he has acausality type 1 from the stuff that went in Dream Drop Distance, that means he connected with a bunch of parallel universes, arguably.

He surely has Acausality. My problem with 2-C thing is about the RoD. Xehanort's plan is to destroy the actual Universe but that doesn't mean it would affect the RoD. He wants to erase the worlds then create a new one. As far as we know, that only concerns the RoL and probably WiB and RoD. RoD is somehow connected to the others but at the same time, it exists independantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back