• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've been waiting forever to do this match, yeeee!

Long story short, Sora goes through the plot of Sonic Frontiers, except with Donald, Goofy, and Riku being the three people trapped instead of Team Sonic.

After The End frees himself, Sora is trapped by his Cyber Corruption until his three friends use their Hearts to free him, and he flies off on his own to stop The End's omnicidal rampage, and to avenge the countless innocents who The End had slaughtered.

Location: Same location in space where Sonic and Sage battled The End.

SBA

KH3 Sora is being used.

Speed Equalized

Music:

"Xehanort, you were so caught up in finding the Shadows, you forgot about the light that cast them". - 0

"My captors bent time and space. My captors built a whole reality to contain me. My captors burned their souls away to fuel their engines. And you? You glitter; you fly about me like a gnat." - 0

Incon - 0

Last edited:
Right off the bat, The End can't kill Sora since High Godly/Type 8 Immortality goes brr, and both resist the other's Concept Manipulation so that's moot.

Sora also resists EE while The End resists Info Manip Type 2.

They both have Power Null and resistance to it, Sora has EE to take out The End, Hearts apparently have a weakness to Memory Manip, and The End has it, but Sora resist Memory Manip

It comes down to Sora's EE vs The End's universe-scale Law Manipulation.

Though due to Sora's "-1-A" BFR that works once he kills his target, if The End dies then Immortality Type 4 is useless.

Does TE have anyway around the Fate Manipulation? It says 4D but it might be 5D if Sonic with Type 4 Aca needed Transend law and time to get past it

Does TE have anyway around the Fate Manipulation? It says 4D but it might be 5D if Sonic with Type 4 Aca needed Transend law and time to get past it
The Time stuff is the very reason it's 4D.

Time is the 4th dimension of the universe.

It's can't be 5D. Also, the very reason Sonic is Aca 4 is due to transcending it.

Sonic has Low 1-C based on the temporal axis on MW
I feel like using MW's 5D time axis here is too much a reach since The End only refers to the main, 4D universe.

I mean I'll see what other Sonic people say like Shake, but that's my opinion on the matter.

The End just throws out projectiles while Sora is basically the same as KH2 but no Drive Forms and weapon swaps plus revive coins

The End just throws out projectiles while Sora is basically the same as KH2 but no Drive Forms and weapon swaps plus revive coins
I meant how Sora's EE and TE's law manip work

But going through this perspective, seems to me that if Sora combos the guy he's deleted and gg?

I’d assume so since Sonic was able to power through with his Cyber Form, I’m not too knowledgeable on those hax though.

The End’s Law/Fate has states you have to transcend law and time to beat him. Sora does have a little of his own fate hax and the Keyblade is stated to be able to erase foes after good damage. I think Sora’s combat skill and heals/hax should let him deal enough damage to beat End if his hax doesn’t stop that

Imma wait further input more knowledgeable on this The End fella, but I'm very inclined to vote Sora here

The End’s Law/Fate has states you have to transcend law and time to beat him. Sora does have a little of his own fate hax and the Keyblade is stated to be able to erase foes after good damage. I think Sora’s combat skill and heals/hax should let him deal enough damage to beat End if his hax doesn’t stop that
Leaning Sora via EE + Better Fate Hax (5D IIRC vs 4D).

Back