• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agrees with the thread (1?): @Ayewale

Neutral (3): @LephyrTheRevanchist , @Planck69 , @KingTempest

Disagrees with the thread (17, 4 mod-fitting-rights): @Nehz_XZX , @Bobsican , @CloverDragon03 , @ThanatosX , @Eseseso , @PlozAlcachaz , @EliminatorVenom (admits to not know about the verse and so is merely commenting based on what has been brought up), @DaReaperMan , @Milly_Rocking_Bandit , @Shadow-Ragna , @ThatBoiRick , @DarkDragonMedeus , @Maverick_Zero_X , @UchihaSlayer96 , @Shmooply , @Nierre, @Kingofwolves999

Yeah, I don't think this is passing

Honestly this seems to have been pretty solidly rejected. All the staff members that commented have either been neutral or disagreeing (none agreeing)

Agrees with the thread (1?): @Ayewale

Neutral (3): @LephyrTheRevanchist , @Planck69 , @KingTempest

Disagrees with the thread (17, 4 mod-fitting-rights): @Nehz_XZX , @Bobsican , @CloverDragon03 , @ThanatosX , @Eseseso , @PlozAlcachaz , @EliminatorVenom (admits to not know about the verse and so is merely commenting based on what has been brought up), @DaReaperMan , @Milly_Rocking_Bandit , @Shadow-Ragna , @ThatBoiRick , @DarkDragonMedeus , @Maverick_Zero_X , @UchihaSlayer96 , @Shmooply , @Nierre, @Kingofwolves999

Yeah, I don't think this is passing
KingTempest and I shouldn't even be considered neutral, we simply don't know anything about how KH is handled, so we can't comment on this

I just watch most of the stuff on Youtube and read the rest somewhere else on the internet though I do personally own Re:Coded and 358/2 Days.

With the amount of time that has passed since Ayewale's last response he either is busy with other things and didn't say anything about that here or he just doesn't say anything because he has nothing to say to the responses to him in this thread. He doesn't necessarily need to do anything if he doesn't want to but some kind of acknowledgement or a sign about whether or not he is still going to be involved with this would have been good.

For verse-specific threads, if the only opposing party does not reply for over 2 weeks without any notice or known/suspected extenuating circumstances, then the moderators should try to get the thread to completion without them, assuming that they'd probably not reply. However, their points should not be discarded, and this should not be treated as that user conceding. Their arguments and votes should be kept in mind while the thread goes on and anybody else is free to argue in their stead.

He has another week to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back