• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaido's son that he always wanted vs Kaido's son that he never wanted

Not sure about this, Base Luffy's combat speed was able to keep up somewhat with Hybrid (at the very least he didn't struggle to follow his movements) while he barely avoided the base thunder bagua with his reactions even when he was prepared for it and reading the future. I think it would be more like this:
Makes sense.

So hold on, lemme do an analysis of power:

Base Yamato > Base King (albeit not extent)

Zoan Yamato > Zoan King (albeit not by much)

Zoan Yamato's Ice >= Zoan Imperial flames.

King's strongest attacks >=< Yamato's Hao Infusion

Honestly I think this could go either way, so I'm switching to Incon

U drunk or drunk
I mean, his explosions alone would've killed the same Zoro who tanked Yonko hits had Zoro not used Buso to block them.

Even with Hao Infusion Zoro decided to attack King when his flames were off, and even though he was badly hurt Flame off King still tanked multiple Hao Infusion hits

I mean, his explosions alone would've killed the same Zoro who tanked Yonko hits had Zoro not used Buso to block them.

Even with Hao Infusion Zoro decided to attack King when his flames were off, and even though he was badly hurt Flame off King still tanked multiple Hao Infusion hits
Who told you he tanked yonko hits when he just barely and briefly could stop one combined attack from two emperors and then fell out? And don't compare Zoro or King to the person that could slam Hybrid Kaidou, cancel a bolo breath, and tank hits from Hybrid Kaidou with ice armor as well.

Who told you he tanked yonko hits when he just barely and briefly could stop one combined attack from two emperors and then fell out? And don't compare Zoro or King to the person that could slam Hybrid Kaidou, cancel a bolo breath, and tank hits from Hybrid Kaidou with ice armor as well.
He tanked a lot of hits from Big Mom, dude.

And Zoan Flame on King tanked with no damage an Enma attack that sliced Zoan Kaido

He tanked a lot of hits from Big Mom, dude.

And Zoan Flame on King tanked with no damage an Enma attack that sliced Zoan Kaido
But did it slam Kaidou though? Slicing him is a feat but even the scabbards can do that, I want to know that Zoro is as powerful as Yamato.

So what is the conclusion of all this? Can she react and match King in speed?
In base she should be able to match King in his zoan forms, with hybrid being faster than his Zoan forms. She should be able to react to King with his flame off although Imperial Deep Pride Stake should still blitz even with her reaction speed.

Yamato:
Hybrid Yamato's reactions & Thunder Bagua ~ Hybrid Kaidou's Thunder Bagua > Base Kaidou's Thunder Bagua ≥ Base Luffy's Reaction Speed > FTE > Hybrid Kaidou's combat speed ~ Hybrid Yamato's combat speed > Base Yamato ~ Gear 2nd Luffy's Speed > Base Luffy's Combat speed ~ Base Kaidou's combat speed ~ Big Mom ~ Hybrid Marco
King:
Imperial Deep Pride Stake > FTE > Zoro's Reaction Speed ~ King's Reaction Speed & Flame Off Zoan King > Flame Off Base King > FTE > 1035 Zoro's Combat Speed ~ Zoan King > Base King ~ Post-rooftop Zoro ~ Big Mom/Base Kaidou

In base she should be able to match King in his zoan forms, with hybrid being faster than his Zoan forms. She should be able to react to King with his flame off although Imperial Deep Pride Stake should still blitz even with her reaction speed.

Yamato:

King:
It's a straight line attack, I believe it won't be a major problem, but you are correct, it would blitz her reactions.

King<<<Greenbull<Kaidou

Yamato is almost equal to Kaidou and tanked attacks from him, King fails to notably hurt her and she waits till his flames turn off, allowing her to Thunder Bagua blitz. Her Glacier Fang is also equal to Boro Breath, which ruined Greenbull, who wrecked no flame King.

So yeah, Yamato wins mid diff, King has nothing that can put her down

King<<<Greenbull<Kaidou

Yamato is almost equal to Kaidou and tanked attacks from him, King fails to notably hurt her and she waits till his flames turn off, allowing her to Thunder Bagua blitz. Her Glacier Fang is also equal to Boro Breath, which ruined Greenbull, who wrecked no flame King.

So yeah, Yamato wins mid diff, King has nothing that can put her down
Btw I'm still voting Yamatomato ofc but King was still in base and probably couldn't attack properly. For one he couldn't fly properly as his wing was cut off. For two him and queen simply started off in base and didn't know Aramaki would just drain them

Back