• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Distance: 40m

9994cd5e0bbaacd00ab5cfeb46afafd9.jpg
desktop-wallpaper-king-the-wildfire-kaido-one-piece-one-piece-manga-one-piece-anime-king-one-piece.jpg

Big mom: TheMonkeMan, That_moron, Kachon123, Akagami_Shanks1, ZKillerz
King:
Incon: Robo432343

Last edited:
What's up with all the King fights? Those are my thing.

King's advantages:

• Better flight
  • Better fire, and can likely burn Big Mom with his own flames.
  • Resists Big Mom's dura neg heat and flames
  • More durable with flames-on. Attacks that slashed Zoan Kaido couldn't scratch Flame-On King.
  • Faster with amps even without Flames-Off
  • Enough AP to keep up with and hurt Big Mom (as he clashed with Enma Buso Zoro and Marco).
  • Can badly hurt Big Mom with Jackpot, Pride Stake, and Omori Karyudon
  • Not afraid of Big Mom, so she can't Soul Drain him.
  • Smarter

Big Mom's advantages:
  • Stronger
  • Can resist most of what King can throw at her.
  • Lightning stuff beats wind danmaku.
  • Can possibly anger King by bringing up his lunarian heritage.

What's up with all the King fights? Those are my thing.

King's advantages:

• Better flight
  • Better fire, and can likely burn Big Mom with his own flames.
  • Resists Big Mom's dura neg heat and flames
  • More durable with flames-on. Attacks that slashed Zoan Kaido couldn't scratch Flame-On King.
  • Faster with amps even without Flames-Off
  • Enough AP to keep up with and hurt Big Mom (as he clashed with Enma Buso Zoro and Marco).
  • Can badly hurt Big Mom with Jackpot, Pride Stake, and Omori Karyudon
  • Not afraid of Big Mom, so she can't Soul Drain him.
  • Smarter

Big Mom's advantages:
  • Stronger
  • Can resist most of what King can throw at her.
  • Lightning stuff beats wind danmaku.
  • Can possibly anger King by bringing up his lunarian heritage.
Who are you voting for Eseseso

Who are you voting for Eseseso
Not sure.

King has more advantages, and he can definitely hurt her, but the question is whether he can actually do enough damage to put her down.

Both have incredible stamina, so they can both likely fight for days.

Luckily for King, BM probably isn't smart enough to exploit his flame-off weakness (although even without flames he took hits from KoH Zoro which one-shot his suit as well as his buso sword).

King's best chance would be to use Omori Karyudon to kill her via both AP and burning, likely the latter.

Not voting yet.

Sadly, King just can't outlast Big Mom, and he doesn't have enough options to do any major damage to her.

Big Mom Advantages:
AP
Superior Haki
Dura Neg
Death Manip
Healing via Homies
Resistance to Fire & Heat
Minor Dankamu and Homing Attacks via Tenman Daijizai Tenjin
Flight
Stat Amps
Superior Stamina
Superior Range
Combat Experience

King Advantages:
Flight
Regeneration Mid-Low
Danmaku
Self Destruction
Stat Amps
AP Stat Amps like Imperial Deep Pride Stake, Jackpot, Omori Karyudo could surpass BM's AP
Superior Durability with Flames On
Superior Speed with Flame Off and even faster with Imperial Deep Stake
Maybe Superior LS
Smarter than Big Mom

If Dura Neg works on Flame On King Big Mom could take the W im not voting yet tho

Big Mom Advantages:
AP
Superior Haki
Dura Neg
Death Manip
Healing via Homies
Minor Dankamu and Homing Attacks via Tenman Daijizai Tenjin
Flight
Stat Amps
Superior Stamina
Superior Range
Combat Experience

King Advantages:
Flight
Regeneration Mid-Low
Danmaku
Self Destruction
Stat Amps
AP Stat Amps like Imperial Deep Pride Stake, Jackpot, Omori Karyudo could surpass BM's AP
Superior Durability with Flames On
Superior Speed with Flame Off and even faster with Imperial Deep Stake
Maybe Superior LS
Smarter than Big Mom

If Dura Neg works on Flame On King Big Mom could take the W im not voting yet tho
The dura neg shouldn't work since Maser is based on heat, but it's heat is inferior in scaling to King's magma-like flames.

So King's flames should burn Big Mom.

Big Mom's haki can literally just negate King's flame resistance.
How?

She could use it to maybe negate King's flames to some extent, but she can't negate his flame resistance.

She's also never shown using buso haki on her homies.

I thought King heat resistance was scaled to he normal flames rather than the magma-like dragons?

I still find equating King's strongest flames' heat to Akainu's magma to be stupid.

It's as if people never learned what a Simile is.

"The boy is as fast as the wind" isn't meant to be taken literal. King's statement just means it's much hotter than his normal fire.

I still find equating King's strongest flames' heat to Akainu's magma to be stupid.

"The boy is as fast as the wind" isn't meant to be taken literal. King's statement just means it's much hotter than his normal fire.
I don't equate it to magma, I just use the current heat-scaling.

King can endure his own lunarian flames. His heat resistance thus scales to that.

That wasn't directed at you. It was just a general comment about people who claim that.

As for King scaling to his stronger flames in heat, I disagree. He's never shown to endure them.

Haki gives resistance negation.

But she's shown to have it on herself at all times, which was implied by Law on the rooftop.
She was flaring Conq Haki when he did that iirc.

It shouldn't be compared to Akainu's magma, as that seems even hotter than normal magma, and is literally said to be hotter than mere flames, but I think it was just compared to regular magma.
Zoro probably thought it could burn right through him if it got a direct hit, which is why he made the comparison.

That wasn't directed at you. It was just a general comment about people who claim that.

As for King scaling to his stronger flames in heat, I disagree. He's never shown to endure them.
The stronger flames should be no different from the ones constantly covering his body.

BM still claps but I don't think you could argue King doesn't scale to his stronger flames, that makes no sense whatsoever.

1. Whatever Zoro's heat resistance is, King's own heat resistance scales above, since a flaming kick burned Zoro.

2. Queen, despite experiencing Exoskeleton DJ Sanji's heat, said that King can survive in "any environment", which puts King's resistance >= DJ Sanji's heat.

2. Queen, despite experiencing Exoskeleton DJ Sanji's heat, said that King can survive in "any environment", which puts King's resistance >= DJ Sanji's heat.
What..? Queens statement never implied that King is superior to him at all.

Back