• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yamato couldn't do much against Kaido, what was the train of thought that Yamato'd have a chance against Mama?

Yamato couldn't do much against Kaido, what was the train of thought that Yamato'd have a chance against Mama?

She's the same level of Kaido, who Yamato couldn't do much against
And there's also her laser who's impressive af
Oh yeah, and she's also more experienced than Kaido due to being, yk... older.

Kaidou<Base Yamato<ACoC Base Kaidou<ACoC Base Yamato<Hybrid Yamato<Hybrid Kaidou~3 Homie Big Mom<Bigger Mom

Hybrid Yamato ~ Hybrid Kaido > 3 Homies Big Mom ~ Base Kaido

Anyways voting Yamato via better Hao Infusion usage, Mobility, Range, and Speed

3 Homies Big Mom ~ Base Kaido
Nu-uh. 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaido
Hybrid Yamato ~ Hybrid Kaido
Not quite unfortunately. This scene shows pretty clear inferiority on Yamato's part, getting overpowered by Kaido using the same attack as her which he easily swatted away. She's also the only one panting. And just straight up admits inferiority.
Fify
Hybrid Yamato < Hybrid Kaido ~ 3 Homie Big Mom > 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaido

Nu-uh. 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaido

Not quite unfortunately. This scene shows pretty clear inferiority on Yamato's part, getting overpowered by Kaido using the same attack as her which he easily swatted away. She's also the only one panting. And just straight up admits inferiority.
Fify
Hybrid Yamato < Hybrid Kaido ~ 3 Homie Big Mom > 1 Homie Big Mom ~ Base Kaido
Based on what is 3 Homie BM ~ Hybrid Kaido? He called her pathetic when she got thrown off the island by Kidd and Law. And i didnt say Yamato is above Kaido. I said shes relative to Kaido whos >~ BM

Based on what is 3 Homie BM ~ Hybrid Kaido?
lSoa2KV.png

This scan implies they are relative.
He called her pathetic when she got thrown off the island by Kidd and Law.
3I5H2AO.png

And he also says he believes she would be a valuable assist for him in order to find the One Piece indicating respect for her strength.
On top of that the Big Mom that got knocked off the rooftop was only base Big Mom.
And i didnt say Yamato is above Kaido. I said shes relative to Kaido whos >~ BM
Yamato's not relative with Kaido she's inferior.

Last edited:
Based on what is 3 Homie BM ~ Hybrid Kaido? He called her pathetic when she got thrown off the island by Kidd and Law. And i didnt say Yamato is above Kaido. I said shes relative to Kaido whos >~ BM
Big mom letting down her guard and fighting carelessly is pathetic by kaido's standards, this doesn't mean they cant be relative

Last edited:
lSoa2KV.png

This scan implies they are relative.
Not really, just implies fighting both would be scary. There was a moment like that with Luffy and Sanji recently.
3I5H2AO.png

And he also says he believes she would be a valuable assist for him in order to find the One Piece indicating respect for her strength.
He doesn't say anything about valuable assets, and even if he did, that could literally just be because of her Road Poneglyph.
On top of that the Big Mom that got knocked off the rooftop was only base Big Mom.
Literally doesn't affect his assessment, which I disagree with, but it was based on all his knowledge of what had happened.
Yamato's not relative with Kaido she's inferior.
This is true.

Anyway, Big Mom stomps via far superior stats and hax.

As we can all agree she is somewhat relative to Kaido, shouldn't we try Mama vs Luffy to get him the w on his profile? Lol

Its accepted as such on the profile unfortunately and they can fight at similar speeds and deal similar damage.
I do think they're relative, that scan just doesn't imply that.

Also, I was searching up "Big Mom," and I have realized that the placement of the 'b' and 'n' keys relative to each other is very unfortunate.

I vote for Big Mom because unlike Hybrid Yamato she actually is on the same level as Hybrid Kaido, is a far more experienced fighter, more versatile, better kenbun usage, better buso and hao, better durability, and better hax.

Back