• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why are you using Sanji as an example? He's not the one walking around with a flame on his back constantly lol.

Anyway, King seems to have better Durability and heat resistance (possibly better flames as well though I'm not sure), as well as flight and mobility.
Big Mom has AP, Haki, LS, and Prometheus may be able to absorb King's flames somewhat.
Hera should be able to electrocute him, given that Zeus could electrocute SeraJimbe.
Basically, Big Mom seems to have more wincons, which are better than King's, so I'm voting for her.

I mean I think BM wins because King can't put her down, but still.

Law ******* up her organs couldn't even slow her down for long, she can take a bit of burning.

She can use lightning on him (since we saw lightning work on S-Shark, so it has to have some sort of dura neg property), and she can just outlast him until he collapses, and she can then take him home and marry him off to Charlotte Smoothie.

Last edited:
He said, after taking the heat of DJ, that nothing could hurt King.
Queen is weaker than king, but this isn't a good way to prove it
All Queen did was hype king in comparison to zoro
He never says anything about how he views himself compared to king
dWaPkFu.png

I mean I think BM wins because King can't put her down, but still.

Law ******* up her organs couldn't even slow her down for long, she can take a bit of burning.

She can use lightning on him (since we saw lightning work on S-Shark, so it has to have some sort of dura neg property), and she can just outlast him until he collapses, and she can then take him home and marry him off to Charlotte Smoothie.
King's chances of putting big mom down is much better than big mom's chances of putting him down
Law ******* up her organs dealt significant damage, its just that she's an endurance beast like zoro
S-shark is a cyborg though, while king is a biological lunraian, also kings heat resistance scales over big mom's lightning
How is she going to outlast king? King has better stamina than the guy who can fight for 5 days straight, big mom isn't outlasting him...

King:
Is much faster
Can damage her
Better stamina scaling
Higher heat resistance
Better mobility
Speed amps
Weaker

Big mom:
Slower
Cant damage him
Worse stamina scaling
Homies scales under his heat resistance
Ok mobility
No speed amps
Stronger
Ap amps

King wins this, changing my vote to king

Doesn't Big Mom scale to the Admirals who fought for 10 days in an intense death match?
She also fought Kaidou ( who's superior to King ) for 3 days.

Queen is weaker than king, but this isn't a good way to prove it
All Queen did was hype king in comparison to zoro
He never says anything about how he views himself compared to king
dWaPkFu.png
Dude flat out called King a monster.

And Queen hates King.

1. Whatever Zoro's heat resistance is, King's own heat resistance scales above, since a flaming kick burned Zoro.

2. Queen, despite experiencing Exoskeleton DJ Sanji's heat, said that King can survive in "any environment", which puts King's resistance >= DJ Sanji's heat.
1. Meaning big mom cant damage king with heat based attacks
2. Last I checked sanji's diable jambe isn't a natural environment...

I don't like using that panel for heat scaling ngl.
Either way BM wins but still, not a good example man.

Dude flat out called King a monster.

And Queen hates King.
And this only means something if we assume Queen doesn't view himself as a monster aswell

Yes Queen hates king but is also realistic, he knows that he is strong.

Doesn't Big Mom scale to the Admirals who fought for 10 days in an intense death match?
She also fought Kaidou ( who's superior to King ) for 3 days.
Why would she scale above the admirals in stamina? Thats cap
Fighting someone doesn't mean you scale to their stamina, We currently have King and Queen's stamina above jack who can fight for 5 days nonstop

Can't Hera duraneg by flying through him?
1. She's not fast enough to do that
2. Big mom is never shown using hera like that
3. The electricity would travel into his body regardless of hera flying through him or not, his heat resistance is good enough to tank it

Sadly, King just can't outlast Big Mom, and he doesn't have enough options to do any major damage to her.
1. King has better stamina than big mom, if anything big mom cant outlast king
2. King can deal more damage to big mom than big mom can do to king.

Why would she scale above the admirals in stamina? Thats cap
Fighting someone doesn't mean you scale to their stamina, We currently have King and Queen's stamina above jack who can fight for 5 days nonstop
Yes, and why exactly are their stamina above Jack's?

IMO King beats No-Homie Big Mom, can match 3-Homie Big Mom for a good while (since Kidd did it by himself with just hunks of metal and King has far more options than Kidd to amp himself like Zoan forms and actual buso Haki), but Bigger Mom is just insane in stamina/endurance.

He'll need Omori Karyudon just to do notable damage.

Homies are sentient

It isn't about heat, is his resistance to electricity better than S-Shark?
And they are never shown attacking or fighting like that either...

Electricity resistance is basically heat resistance as most of the efffects of electrocution dont really apply to characters with high heat tolerance.

I dont know if his tolerance is outright better than S-shark, in my mind they should be similar. But S-shark being a robot does complicate things.

Regardless none of this matters as hera is not fast enough to tag king in this manner

IMO King beats No-Homie Big Mom, can match 3-Homie Big Mom for a good while (since Kidd did it by himself with just hunks of metal and King has far more options than Kidd to amp himself like Zoan forms and actual buso Haki), but Bigger Mom is just insane in stamina/endurance.

He'll need Omori Karyudon just to do notable damage.
I dont think big mom has any notable durability amps while she is transformed so king should still be capable of comfortably hurting her with his regular attacks

Big mom doesn't have the speed or ap to put king down

S-Shark was damaged by Zeus.

King is fighting 3 homies and BM.
I know but it wasn't significant. Also he kind of just stood there and got tagged, which King obviously wouldn't do.

Two homies Napoleon is just a weapon. Prometheus is practically useless (with king's heat resistance scaling and all), and the only argument you could make for Hera being useful is if she tags King in a way she's never been shown to do before.

Again S-Shark is a robot. How his insides interact with an electrical surge is probably different from how King's insides would react (assuming he even gets hit).

Regardless none of these are better than King's win cons.

Big Mom can quite literally just turn his flames into homies, rendering them useless.

Her Haki allows her to negate his heat resistance which would make Hera, Maser Canon, Misery, and Maser Saber do massive amounts of damage.

If King comes close, her superior LS would just restrain him like how she did to Marco, and when King is forced to go speed mode, she can literally just use her homies to protect her if King ever tried to come close.

King has some advantages, but no feasible wincons.

Big Mom can quite literally just turn his flames into homies, rendering them useless.

Her Haki allows her to negate his heat resistance which would make Hera, Maser Canon, Misery, and Maser Saber do massive amounts of damage.

If King comes close, her superior LS would just restrain him like how she did to Marco, and when King is forced to go speed mode, she can literally just use her homies to protect her if King ever tried to come close.

King has some advantages, but no feasible wincons.
This is not something she can realistically do for the entire fight

Haki can negate heat resistance? To what extent?

But she's not fast enough to do that, king has superior speed scaling.

King doesn't need to come close he has far ranged attacks like tempura udon and imperial flame dragon

Back