• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also I dont think an electric barrier is enough to stop king from using tempura udon or any other attack he has.

Her homies would just counter King's speed mode like Zoro did with Bird Song

I dont think they are realistically fast enough to do this to speed mode king
Also king isn't like law... He has wings so he wouldn't just stop mid air and give her homies a chance to attack

A better match would be King and Queen and Jack vs BM. Slightly more damage.
Jack isn't shit.

Base Kaido >> Sulong Neko/Inu >> Zoan Jack.

At least King and Queen have stuff like Marco scaling (King via fighting him and slicing him with his sword, Queen via scaling to Marco with Cyborg Enhancements).

Both King and Queen also took hits from top tiers. Heck, Zoan Queen took a Hybrid King attack that badly hurt Zoro and was honestly pretty fine.

Also, Franky's dura neg laser scared Big Mom, and not only does Queen have 3 of them, but Sanji himself implied they were better than Franky's laser.

That wouldn't change a lot.
I disagree.

King and Queen, despite hating each other, have shown that they can work together despite their arguments, similar to Law and Kid.

Queen can snipe her with dura neg lasers from afar (which he would likely do in-character since he does fear her power), while King can either use his own ranged attacks or fight her up-close.

His danmaku can leave post-mink Zoro bloodied and his flames can badly burn Zoro (and Omori Karyudon scales above his one-shot technique), so he can at least pressure Big Mom at a range.

They can take turns catching her off-guard, and they have superior stamina to Law/Kid via scaling above Jack.

His lasers are literallly the only thing of value he has against her and she can just turn those into homie or make Hera absorb them I bet.

His lasers are literallly the only thing of value he has against her and she can just turn those into homie or make Hera absorb them I bet.
Yet she was scared of Franky's laser.

Queen is also resistant to electricity and heat, plus took blows from Marco and Hybrid King. He can stay in the fight, even if all he does is either laser spam or occasionally clashing with Napoleon and such.

Yet she was scared of Franky's laser.

Queen is also resistant to electricity and heat, plus took blows from Marco and Hybrid King.
Who both still hurt him, Marco specifically making him cough blood in his Zoan form and claim it hurt.

Y8jJG9u.png

Base Big Mom>King's Best lol

Base Big Mom is the one in the pic. And it refers to her appearance in the picture in the same passage.
Firstly I do like getting my stuff promoted you already posted that way before. Secondly, that really ain't just base BM. She riding Prometheus, wielding Zeus in 1 hand, Napoleon on the other hand & setting ablaze while standing side by side hybrid Kaido in the full pic/chapter.

It's like saying base Kaidou is the strongest character because his Vivre Card had a picture of his base form when it said he was the WSC
See the difference is that it is specifically talking about Big Mom's appearance in that scan.
Thats like saying Post Udon Luffy in Base is relative to Shanks, Rocks, PB, Roger and Oden lol
No it isn't. That is never stated anywhere to my knowledge
Firstly I do like getting my stuff promoted you already posted that way before. Secondly, that really ain't just base BM. She riding Prometheus, wielding Zeus in 1 hand, Napoleon on the other hand & setting ablaze while standing side by side hybrid Kaido in the full pic/chapter.
My bad.
.Regardless even if its 3 homie Big Mom, the moment King does any sort of damage she goes into Bigger Mom, who stomps King.

Back