• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

I mean I checked the game, I litterally turned my copy on (and the crashed for like 12 hours to wake up to jotaro standing in napes train station).

Dio was overwriting at least one, if not two universes. The game makes that clear enough.

The anomalies had zero to do with what Dio's end goal was, in fact those happened prior to him absorbing the souls, in which he needed the souls to overwrite reality making a new perfect world and what he wanted to do in the end, ie overwrite all of reality, which while debatable is implied to be all of jojo as a whole. supported by the fact he was effecting both mainline and SBR universe, which are explicitly not even close to each other on the universal grid.

SPOH didnt rewrite the anomalies, he rewrote at least two different universes' histories. The anomalies ****** off the moment Dio died. SPOH overwrote things Dio never even interacted with, SPOH overwrote what already happened even like Gyro's death or Caesar getting off'd by wham.

And if your counterpoint is he didnt have all the soul, he did, Pucci forfeited his own soul so Jotaro's doesnt matter. And even if that did matter, it wouldnt, because he was doing it anyway albeit at a much slower rate than SPOH (then again that could of been due to him wanting to fight Jotaro and kill him by his own hnds, but time doesnt matter, an infinite feat divided by an finite number is still infinity) plus SPOH had all 36 minimum (and he didnt return any, he outright ripped Jotaro's soul out of his body) and it's feat was like, a few seconds. Dio's was taking awhile but none the less, he was rewriting reality while he fought Jotaro, and not in the context of minor usages of its power. The moment the fight starts, that's when he begins to rewrite.

And matter was effected anyway, at least partially anyway. But that isnt even needed, he was effecting time itself at the very least, rewriting the histories of the worlds. Which is enough to warrant the rating.

Now you can argue if it's 2-C or 2-A, but there's definitely a 2 in there somewhere. Although he does need a key prior to absorbing the souls where he's at least 4-A (giant black sun, at least thousands upon thousands of stars, a shit ton of cosmic clouds and neblae too) with big ass range.

I'd say SPOH needs two keys but like, he existed for a total of like 3 minutes.

I'd say it should be noted he may need time to pull off the 2-C/2-A feat.

SPOH didnt need time at all though so unsure if the former is Dio going out of his way to 1v1 jotaro, he does tell Jotaro he wants him to die by his hand so idk.

HA Dio needs two keys though, that's for sure, he cant rewrite the jojo reality as a whole without the souls of 36 sinners.

(Also like, HA Dio scales off MIH and shit who's low 2-C and explicitly creates a new world according to the jojo glossary that's currently up on my tv, and Tusk in the game is implied to have infinite attacking power also like, GER has causulity manip that can neg 3-A feats, Dio doesnt even need feats of his own all things considered, he's High 3-A/Low 2-C off scaling alone, and yes scaling, he very clearly is above all the others in potency and power, even being described to be infinite, while talking about powers that can do shit on a universal scale, the fact he does have his own feats that are around that if not higher is only icing on the cake).

Anyone else find it weird that most profiles are missing at least something, even if 90% of them is super useless misc shit (like Hair manipulation for Dio, or Explosion manip for Avdol)

Or like the billion things that Gyro can do with the spin. Or the fact that up till yesterday Koichi had density manipulation, despite the fact Araki said it as gravity manip.

Genericstickman said:
Anyone else find it weird that DIO doesn't have Social Influence?
He should. It's pretty much spelled out that his charisma is practically superhuman, and the more evil a person is the more easily swayed they are to join and revere him, going by Enya's whole "JOY!" speech about him and the fact that she and her kid were convinced he was God the moment they met him.

N'Doul litterally called him evil's saviour. And Avdol was calmed by simply hearing him speak but ran due to prior info.

On another note. Would adding bilinguality to the crusaders profiles be ok with you all? Joseph and pol at the very least know multiple languages. (English, japanese and a bit of chinese for joseph at least (very loosely on the bit part) and french, italian (those two are outright confirmed) and whatever the hell the crusaders spoke (probably english or japanese) for pol.

Jotaro knows japanese and english.

Avdol knows his native language and english (ignoring the fact he's friends with joseph, he sometimes talks in english in the japanese version of the manga)

And uh kak, well I dont think he actually knows any language other than japanese. At least we dont have actual evidence for it unlike the other crusaders.

Koichi also knows italian but he's a cheater that has no dignity.

They should really make Blue Annasui so that he doesn'0t look like Diavolo's illegitimate son.

I think both Taro and Kak know English cause that's one of the classes in High School, so it be fresh on their mind.

Also they probably spoke English while traveling to Egypt since that's the most common language.

It's already in the works, which is faster than any other JoJo production by David Pro. I think they finally figured out their most lucrative franchice and are just running with it. Hopefully they don't stop at 6 tho. I wanna see 7 animated.

I honestly don't want Part 7 anytime soon.

We don't have the technology, or at least DP dont. I dont wanna see CGI horses that are overtly obvious. And I can already guess that's what's gonna happen. Part 7 nees a huge production time or much better cgi and polishing. Insert Shigeru Miyamoto quote.

I am exited that 8-B JoJo might be coming back soon. It's important to get JJBA away from these bastards as soon as possible, in my opinion.

Not to mention HA DIO might be one of the strongest 8-Bs.

He's not beating Es anytime soon with Phenomena Intervention being basically a long ranged version of his power and also better.

Getbackers may also be beyond him, knowing Getbackers.

I don't know how Iihiko could recognize a god-looking man screaming at him "I'm going to erase you from existence" as something like a pimple zapping, but knowing Medaka Box he probably can. Him not being able to see TWOH absolutely does not help things. "I just erased you from existance" "No you didn't" "You've got to be kidding me".

Shigara is probably where HA DIO can win, since her stuff DIO seems to counter directly. She's immune to TWOH's punch, but she can't do anything against being erased. However, since she's even in that spot, she probably has a bunch of powers not properly listed on her profile.

Unless those forcefields are 4D, HA DIO just nulls them like he did with GER.

I don't see resistance to just being erased on The White Queen's profile, so he just does that, since EE =/= instant death. And that's assuming Shigara can summon her before HA DIO just erases her.

I think its related to this:

• Immortality: Materials in the human world are individual instances of a particular summon. Physically killing or destroying them does nothing to the being itself, who is safe in the Material world and can be resummoned at any time. Additionally, the White Queen has proven to be almost impossible to permanently kill even when this hurdle is bypassed. She was permanently summoned and bound into the human world, where she was subjected to a saturation attack from hundreds to thousands of other Unexplored-classes, which only sent her back to the Material world. After this, she forced the entire Unexplored-class to submit to her and erased any laws or formulas capable of killing her from the world. Kyousuke created a new Unexplored-class not bound to any color, designed and tuned specifically to defeat and kill her. In their fight, it was revealed one has to eliminate the 512 forms of the White Queen and also eliminate all her influence that is infinitely spreading over both the human world and the Material world to successfully kill her. Even doing both of these things failed to put her down, as the White Queen reappeared a few hours later to mock Kyousuke and revealed she had let herself be killed to further her own plans. This was likely possible due to yet another layer on her immortality. The White Queen explained that she and the Material refereed to as "Wisdom" define each other into existence. That means if one dies they are resurrected by the other existence and vice verse, making it so that one has to kill both at the same time to permanently kill them. Since Wisdom can under normal circumstances not be summoned she usually resides into a different universe than the one the White Queen is fighting in.

Don't jump the gun. While I can gurantee that there's enough for 8-B. I'd like to figure out the scaling, and an actual competent scaling, because at the moment some of it is vdery iffy, up till yesterday Avdol was being scaled to a held back SP seconds after it manifested and nowhere near it's peak. Instead of being scaled to something that actually matters like him stomping the shit outta Judgement. Plus things like scaling anything to SP, Jotaro pulls his punches, he evn outright says that he does to N'Doul, taking a punch from SP means nothing unless Jotaro says otherwise. So basically Dio, Chariot, and like one or two other stands.

I also found actual canon multipliers, Dio being over 5x the might of both Jonathan and Will with zero effort as well as being multiple times stronger than he was at the fire. Lisa Lisa is also 3x that of Post Deep Pass Joseph according to wog. That alone, even would put JoJo into High 8-C with the feats we currently have.

But regardless, we have 8-B RHCP who is outright stated to be weaker than SP at it's best both after it's debut and at the end of the part, while RHCP is on panel, Dark Blue Moon having a 8-B feat, Kars having a 8-B/8-A feat that may scale to god tiers like SP, GER, TW. Maybe a High 8-C/8-B feat from Jack and there's two other feats I wanna calc, Tarkus creating a small earthquake that's at a depth of like 15 or so feet, recalcing SP inhaling Justice as the height of it's wrong (not by a lot but it is) and maybe one or two other things. On the other side of things Part 6 doesnt scale to any of that. SP is at it's weakest in that part yet is still the strongest stand in that part. I can maybe find one or two low end High 8-C, from Underworld and Planetwaves but that's the best I can do.

If we cant scale og to part 7 then I can maybe find a few feats but honestly, I cant think of any feats for Part 7 that are even High 8-C, on the other end of things SHA's quake is hilariously low balled, it caused a small tsunami and it's depth was enough to uplight the wall eyes several meters further and effect all of morioh despite Morioh's center being several meters above the coast where it happend off land. Of course you'd have to divide the result by 3 because it was 3 SHA but still.

I'd like to have an assortment of feats that support the rating and proper scaling before anyone does anything.

@EmperorDoom

Since DIO can erase FV from infinite universes despite not touching each individual FV, he probably could do it. Not to mention he could get White Queen out of his hair long enough for him to erase the summoner. HA DIO would eventually be pushed to use his Time Stop despite not using it much in EOH, and that would be GG.

@Chariot

Of course. I'm mostly talking about What-Ifs.

There's more than enough to say that'd it be asurred. DBM aint even the important feat, the important feat is Jack or Kars'. Jack's feat would be supsceptible to the multipliers and Kars if it scales would be a straight huge buff, supported by the much weaker characters like RHCP or DBM and even Jack have feats a few times below it. Which is about what you'd expect when a zombie has a feat like 10x below that of Kars. Which lines up with the multipliers.

Actually I can put one high end feat in a blog right now (I already pixel scaled the needed panels/frames) if someone wants to tell me what what an explosion with a 901.459854015meter diameter gets. (0.9014598540150001km)

Alternatively 407.2164948453608197045meter diameter low end. (0.40721649484536082131km)

And just for safety's sake, 515.2671755725191 diameter for the anime. (0.51526717557251910939km)

With this formula, Yield: Y = ((x/0.28)^3)/1000 with Y in megatons of TNT and x in km.

We'd have the highest end feat for the franchise that aint noncanon and aint hax shit.

I suck at algebra otherwise it'd be long done. And the calculator keeps giving me the same result so clearly I'm ******* up somehow.

Ultimate Kars and the Pillarmen are likely the physically strongest characters in the series, so feats done by them wouldn't really scale to anyone else other than Part 2's cast.

That's not inherently true, especially when characters like Stroheim and Joseph can harm them. And Joseph and Stroheim sure as hell aint stronger than SP. It's debatable if even Kars is stronger than SP. Especially given wog, but enough about if it scales of if it doesnt, that's not the topic at hand nor does it matter at the moment.

Chariot190 said:
That's not inherently true, especially when characters like Stroheim and Joseph can harm them. And Joseph and Stroheim sure as hell aint stronger than SP. It's debatable if even Kars is stronger than SP. Especially given wog, but enough about if it scales of if it doesnt, that's not the topic at hand nor does it matter at the moment.
We aren't scaling Old Joseph to Joseph, so no scaling SP to Kars

When did I ever imply that's where any scaling would come from? You're making an awful lot of assumptions.

Full Power Dio quite literally matched SP during the Raod Roller scene. yes, I know that he was presumably even stronger than he was in his prime, but him being superior to a Pillar Man who is > another Pillar Man who eats vampires for breakfast is quite a stretch.

Chariot190 said:
When did I ever imply that's where any scaling would come from? You're making an awful lot of assumptions.
Well, you weren't exactly clear on the scaling, but I guess it's partially my fault,

I just wrote a ******* huge scaling argument that took me four hours to do because I read through all of Part 2, some of 3 and read a **** ton of interviews, and for some reason when pressing reply and I refreshed the page it didnt go through. Im actually mad.

So here's the super ******* simplified version of it.

1. Santana and Straizo only have a 3.5 power differnce and the main reason that allows pillar men to fodderize vampires are the acid cells, assuming it's purely strength is dishonest, as such the the the gap between pillar men and vampires arent as huge as one would think.

1. Dio is explicitly multiple times stronger than a normal vampire, even while weakened in SC he's above the average, and SP can punch clean through him and gore him, only after he becomes high is equal with SP (who aint even at it's peak, that happens one year later). The power boost from the blood made him go from getting pasted to on par.

3. Joseph in part 2 at his peak does less damage to weaker vampires with his punches than SP does with his, by a very clear amount.

4. Vampires could still kill both joseph and lisa lisa if overwhlemed, Joseph even admits as such, while he's stronger he's still susceptile to them and can be harmed.

5. Santana while weaker than Kars aint as weak as you think he is, he's not even half as weak going by wog.

6. While Joseph in part 3 aint as strong as his prime (clearly), you know what is? His prosthetic hand, the same hand made by and out of the same technology and material that Stroheim is made. What's that mean? It means Chariot slicing through it or SP effortlessly ripping off it's finger in turn scales them to stroheims.

7. There's like zero contradictions. While pillar man are definitly stronger than vampires as a rule, it aint as big a gap as you think it is, especially when we're given the actual power difference between Santana and Straizo, who we know the power difference between Dio is and how strong Santana is in relation to Kars. High Dio should actually be on par with pillar men if you do the math right. PB Dio is around 0.6434794634213801743-2.33107672469374595x weaker than base kars. Using the number's we're given.

8. Araki had designed the final bosses to outdo the last and be a bigger threat, with the exception of Kira and Diavolo, who he explicitly states aint as strong as the former boss (the world) and the latter he doesnt ever mention when talking about that type of shit. He even goes on record stating he made MIH with the intention to be the strongest final boss yet (while mostly due to time accel) it's absolutely asinine to assume the thing explicitly stated to be the strongest final boss with the intention of outdoing all the rest cant even scratch kars.

There's more at play but apparently the wiki ******* hates me so best I can do atm. We can back scale to stroheim no problem. And we can scale to base kars with little issue due to stroheim scaling and the fact the actual diference between pb dio and base kars only like 2+ times at most.

Not that any of that matters, dont think we need to scale to kars anyway, there's other feats in question that'd scale with zero issue and dont need actual complex scaling. So this conversation likely was pointless.

On another note,

Q: Who's the strongest in the Passione?
A: Abbachio. (If we're talking about fist fighting...)

Found that when going through interviews.

The Smashor said:
That's just physicals, not stands, meaning Abaccio upscales from and Passione members with 9-B physical feats.
I know? I'm saying that it's an upgrade from whatever he's at now (athlete i think?) to street or wall.

Oof, it's already on his profile wtf. Who sat and read through like 40 interviews to find that?

Back