• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

>a candidate

I'm unsure honestly but he is giving me Diavolo's vibes so idk. I think Joubin is the main villain, not that he's evil but that he's directly at odds with Josuke.

I think Jobin is gonna be the "main" villain but Head Doctor is gonna be the final fight, if that makes any sense.

I don't think my one post went through (unless I posted it on another thread accidentally) but we need to read like 40 novels for a character that makes Medaka Box and Deadpool look like a played straight verse for how meta it is. An yes, it effects composite JoJo. I know a decent amount on the needed profile but like, theres litterally like 40+ novels and shortstories.

Hell two which are directly related have over 1000 pages, one has like 1.7k.

Should Star Platinum not have hundreds of meters of range with projectiles? At least in part 3.

The 70 meters thing was from part 4, where he is weaker to an uncertain extent.

But mostly because Star Platinum threw Iggy around 400 meters with not much effort in the first place to hit N'Doul.

Hm. Considering Iggy should weigh more than what his projectiles do, and he threw him with perfect accuracy, it makes enough sense.

Well, not even, in the manga him punching High Priestess teeth several meters (then accounting for the water drag) would still end up higher than 70 meters.

Plus Part 4 SP is not only stated to be weaker physically but he didn't throw those and he did not put in much strength, he flicked them, casually (and 70 meters wasnt the limit, that was the limit for it to still be able to hit a small target under the conditions while factoring in wind, Jotaro even says that 70 meters not the distance, but how long till it's no longer super accurate due to drag and wind speeds). Then factor in the fact he can fastball things hundreds of meters casually at it's soon to be peak, yeah.

Yobo Blue said:
Armorchompy said:
I think Jobin is gonna be the "main" villain but Head Doctor is gonna be the final fight, if that makes any sense.
You mean like Funny and Diego?
I mean, neither of those are wrong.

Yobo Blue said:
Armorchompy said:
You mean like Funny and Diego?
Yes, or perhaps the Head Doctor is going to have manipulated Jobin in a sort of way.

Anyway, I think it's time we start betting on who's gonna die by Part 8's end. Personally, I think Joshu, Jobin and possibly Norisuka and Rai will die. And the Head Doctor, of course.

Norisuke has been foreshadowed to die since the start.

I think Norisuke and Josuke himself will die. Not counting enemies.

Josuke? Hm, that's definitely a possibility. But with what Jobin's done, I don't think him peacefully reconciling with the family is an option. He'll probably die defending them. As for Joshu, uh, I just want him to die really.

Genericstickman said:
Let's hope it's like Part 4 where barely anyone important dies
I mean, there is such a massive cast I almost expect a few will bite the dust before it ends. That, or they die by not being in the story lol

Or the Love Love Deluxe girl, remember her? Part 8 is good but god a lot of stuff feels like so much wasted potential.

The issue is we dont know if any of it is wasted. I mean the dude from the very first arc came back out of nowhere for the last few chapters.

That's true, but... it's Araki, wouldn't surprise me if he just completely forgot about them. Jojolion's plot looks to me as if it was rewritten midway through honestly

We dont even know if Jojolion is even at the halfway point.

And araki forgot is awful. When has he ever actually forgot key plot points? He's changed things and retconned things but anything that's super evident of him forgetting aint him forgetting, things like Fugo were changed due to outside reasons and the end of Part 6 was changed and rushed over magazine issues.

Hm, that's understandable, he mostly forgets abilities. Still, remember the Wall Eyes? Or the weird bite marks that Josuke had over his star birthmark? JoJolion is almost over, I can't see him working those back in.

And no, I think it's definitely going to end soon, since the villain was revealed. Then again, you could argue araki reveals them well in advance. But it just feels like the end yknow

The head doctor is presumably the villain, and he just showed up without saying a thing. We really know next to nothing about him.

That's true, and it's exactly that sort of mystery, like how we didn't know King Crimson's user for a lot, or how we had to find out The World's power together with Kakyoin, or the absolute mindfuck that is D4C's intro arc, that makes me think he's the main villain. Jobin also had some mistery around his stand, but I think it's too simple to be a main villain.

Armorchompy said:
Hm, that's understandable, he mostly forgets abilities. Still, remember the Wall Eyes? Or the weird bite marks that Josuke had over his star birthmark? JoJolion is almost over, I can't see him working those back in.
Yeah, and the walls were explained? And were mentioned within the last few volumes?

Bite marks you have a point on.

The head doctor aint the main villain, we dont know if he's a villain of the week, a supporting villain (vanilla, doppio, wham, kira's dad, etc) or the main.

I saw a theory that josuke's stand will evolve into King Crimson in the final battle (cause the naming scheme of the Higashikata family and both S&W and KC steal something)

UltimateFlare said:
I saw a theory that josuke's stand will evolve into King Crimson in the final battle (cause the naming scheme of the Higashikata family and both S&W and KC steal something)
Didn't I link that? While I think it's grasping at straws, if that does happen, well, I aint gonna be mad, anything but mad really.

You know what would make more sense (and be cooler imo)? If it evolved into Killer Queen. After all, Josuke's made by two people, and he inherited a remixed version of one of the two's stand, it would be cool if he learned that he also had the other one, with the same slightly changed treatment.

It already is Killer Queen. It's power is an algamation of Soft and Wet and Part 8 KQ. If it didnt already have it's pwers minus sha I'd agree though.

I dont even think it should straight up be King Crimson. Soft & Wet: King Crimson would be optimal. Like SP:TW. A minor visual change and then the added power.

On a different note. Would anyone be against me changing Pol's range to Around 1 meter with Chariot, higher when engraged as it's given a base distance in Anubis and when Pol gets pissed at Vanilla it goes much further than normal. Unless we're using Pol's range from Vanilla to egin with and assuming he kept it.

I know, but it clearly takes a lot more from S&W than KQ. It can't blow up objects, it doesn't have SHA, all it takes from it is bubbles. Even if Josuke got something like Soft & Wet: Killer Queen, I think that'd make a lot more sense than KC

It's bubbles took the property of KQ's explosions though. It actually can low up objects if I recall he doent use that often though. Do note that Part 8 KQ cant straight up dust things, he implants explosions under the skin and it pops, no straight up durability negation like DIU.

He should eventually get the lost powers of S&W and KQ though. That'd be cool.

Hm. I guess I'd forgotten that, Josuke's powers aren't very constant, I don't recall him using the "steal" function of S&W in a while.

Sp eyes for third fourth time
Ive uploaded this gif like 4 times and it just wont work. Anyone got any ideas? Like maybe a different gif converting site?

Back