• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both starts off from 5 meters

Both are in character

Battle takes place where jotaro fought dio

Pt3 jotaro in the beginning of p3 (not the one in jail tho, he knows how to use his stand)
Fp Gappy with all his abilities

speed is equalized

I changed my mind, no time stop

Face of jojo’s:

Josuk8:

Last edited:
Pretty sure this is a Stomp for Jotaro if he starts with Time Stop and waltzes over to Josuke at Superhuman speed then throws a million punches with Star Platinum at Josuke
Star Platinum which I assume is not enraged here for the sake of pity and bare minimum scales like so Part 3 SP>Part 4 SP>RHCP 7.8 tons

While Soft and Wet scales to 1.05tons

So yeah Star Platinum can easily decommission Soft and Wet once he gets in Range

p.s You should equalize speed though that may not make much of a difference

Last edited:
I mean, if Gappy landed a hit, of course he would completely win, but he just doesn’t have the stats to keep up

Pretty sure this is a Stomp for Jotaro if he starts with Time Stop and waltzes over to Josuke at Superhuman speed then throws a million punches with Star Platinum at Josuke
Star Platinum which I assume is not enraged here for the sake of pity and bare minimum scales like so Part 3 SP>Part 4 SP>RHCP 7.8 tons

While Soft and Wet scales to 1.05tons

So yeah Star Platinum can easily decommission Soft and Wet once he gets in Range

p.s You should equalize speed though that may not make much of a difference
Aight, I’ll equalize speed

Ok. So now, Jotaro has a pretty good ap advantages, but gappy has range advantage. I don’t remember how willing gappy is to spam bubbles

Jotaro throws a shitton of rocks at Gappy using Star Platinum.

If not then Jotaro would try closing the gap, probably tries to bluff him or some shit or using his stand to jump towards Gappy since his mobility with SP is nice since Jotaro only needs one hit to destroy Gappy.

1.05 x 7.5 = 7.875
Part 3 Star Platinum should be slightly stronger than Part 4 Star Platinum who could make the guy who did the 7.83 ton feat shake in his boots.

smh if gappy pisses jotaro off, he would be tanking all of gappy's physical attacks like how armstrong was tanking all of raiden's punches

Ok. So now, Jotaro has a pretty good ap advantages, but gappy has range advantage. I don’t remember how willing gappy is to spam bubbles
Gappy is very willing to Range spam and also surround himself with Bubbles, just look at the Wonder of U fight although you could argue that was circumstance

And the Star Finger tactic would be very much more likely here and he'd do it when out of range and unable to get close due to Josuke's bubbles but this is speed equal?
So he should be able to dodge somewhat like Chariot did I believe

Literally only 2 times in the entire manga

Even against that guy who traps people in a yellow goo Jotaro simply did not use
You mean Rubber Soul? That’s all I can think of. Jotaro tried to use a full strength punch against it and he just got covered in the goo, if that didn’t work Star Finger would be even more useless. An ability not constantly coming back doesn’t mean that they were “forgotten.” Jotaro only ever used Star Finger when he was cornered and had no other option.

You mean Rubber Soul? That’s all I can think of. Jotaro tried to use a full strength punch against it and he just got covered in the goo, if that didn’t work Star Finger would be even more useless. An ability not constantly coming back doesn’t mean that they were “forgotten.” Jotaro only ever used Star Finger when he was cornered and had no other option

star finger weak

2 fingers vs 5 fingers bruh (and the whole ass arm)

Yeah, it’s not very strong but it was useful when he needed to hit something that was a bit outside of his Stand’s range.
still it's more likely the enemy will grab his fingers and break them because the attack is so weak (he only used on people who couldn't defend themselves like the amogus captain and monke)

What the hell is this Star Finger downplay i see?
Star Finger is about concentrating Star Platinum's power into his fingers and jabbing it forward for range AND power. It literally pierced through imposter guy's head cleanly and bisected his head or some shit.

What the hell is this Star Finger downplay i see?
Star Finger is about concentrating Star Platinum's power into his fingers and jabbing it forward for range AND power. It literally pierced through imposter guy's head cleanly and bisected his head or some shit.
considering that guy is a "normal" human with, let's say 9-B durability (just like jotaro)

i believe that a fingering of a high 8-C+ will kill regardless bruh

star finger is shit and that's why it was never used after that arc

considering that guy is a "normal" human with, let's say 9-B durability (just like jotaro)

You mean High 8-C, it pierced his Stand's head, not the dude himself.

star finger is shit and that's why it was never used before bruh
That's false, "it wasn't used because bad" is actual headcanon on your part, saying it doesn't make you right.
And Star Finger is definitely strong and at least in Plat's general AP, ignoring Baken is actually right, it's a charged attack - it was strong enough to decapitate Dark Blue Moon, slicing half its head off. Also Jotaro used it in literally the next arc.
Ie, it could one shot a High 8-C.

Though I still don't know if it'd matter, starting is 5m, even if SF adds an extra meter onto Plat's range, that's still 2 extra meters he needs to cover.

How this match goes mostly depends on what Josuke does or leads with, as he's getting manhandled if he engages Plat or waits even half a second and let's Jotaro get to him, some of what he could do can incap Jotaro or even net him a win, but a lot of what he could do also really wouldn't matter.
Who wins depends entirely on Josuke.

Back