• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

You're kinda forgetting the stand off where SP broke TW's hand, also he broke his guard cause he was frozen in stopped time and couldn't properly defend itself (I may be remembering it wrong through)

I'm not forgetting, it's just seconds after Dio then proceeds to use The World's full strength. Aka it wasnt at fll power before and when it did start to go all out it overpowered SP with zero issue.

And that was after SP was already above what he was when the battle first started.

And it wasnt stopped time, The World kicked through it's guard outside of stopped time launching Jotaro through a building.

Some dude is dedicating a **** ton to finding lost footage for the movie, he's already found a few minutes extra worth of footage. Im hoping, that something drastic comes out of it. The link above has new footage and he found a 2004 anime expo trailer with 2 minutes of new footage already.

But it's implied he may actually have the flim. Which means get hyped my dudes.

Uh yeah so? It means we can make D.P.P.P profiles though.

Also it's still cool as shit. D.P.P.P made some good fights, see OVA Dio vs Jotaro. I may actually prefer that, D'Arby and N'Doul over the canon (the rest kinda blows though, especially Vanilla).

Maybe. He has lots of things, but he's not exactly disclosng what, we just know he does have lots like storyboards, trailers, character sheets, etc. He;s gonna upload the 2004 trailer soon though so that's cool.

I forgot that was a thing. Actually speaking of one time stands that have like nothing on them.

Remote Romance or strange relation.

Tried making a profile for it. Couldnt, to many unknown stats. Despite knowing its powers backstory and all that, dont know how fast or strong it is.

I'll have to look through the novel later to see if there's anything that can be added, (mostly reactions), but it looks good for the most part.

Actually shit, there's only one profile that needs to made, Sheila. Then the novel is done.

Sheila has a feat of fastballing a boulder hard enough to destroy a yacht from above a cliff. That should be looked at.

Yeah, it can even redirect hax to his stand as opposed to him.

I could make it, it's just what would his stats be? I dont wanna make a profile with a bunch of unknown.

Do we treat Golden Heart, Golden Ring as canon? It was not only commisioned by Araki, but it's the only novel to be outright supervised by him too. And has even said he had it made to give Fugo closure that he couldnt in the og. I paraphrased that last part but you get my point.

Dont think there's any decent feats in that though, other then a decent feat for Purple Haze.

I don't know if it's treated as canon, but the Anime dosn't disprove it like it does with PHFB, so if we don't we should.

I mean, Araki commisioned and even directly supervised it.

Yeah, that's what I mean. If we don't consider it canon, we should.

Does Purple Haze get an 8-C scaling feat in that? Because that would also scale to Man in the Mirrior and Moodly Blues.

The anime doesnt matter, it aint canon and we dont treat it as such, PHF is probably more canon than the anime honestly.

Eh, it's still questionable when a fact that exists is purposefully left out (The person who gave La Squadra some info)

It was mostly just a composite of all the current DIO or alternate versions of DIO profiles on this wiki rather then a composite of all official versions of DIO

We finally have a face reveal of the head doctor and no one is talking about it?

Also, Josuke's plan was crazy. Josuke's crazy, though that's nothing new.

I've been kinda busy lately but I read it. The Stand looks kinda broke ass, it clearly has some durability negation and it being automatic and works on the mere act of someone wanting to do something? Diavolo would of liked that.

I'm wondering what the connection is though? There's a confirmed connection between him, Touru and Mitsuba (and possibly Holly?), depending on the connection that could imply connections to others within the Higashikata lineage.

Back