• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

That doesn't exactly heal him, that just gives him the potential to, maybe. Though that also begs the question, would that even work, if he's given a new face, would he just regen it back to what it should be? Would he heal quicker than she can swap? What about the lipstick to keep the fate intact? And, can she even control fate in such a way for non-romantic purposes? There's a LOT of caveats to this.

With JoJoLands chapter 14 releasing in a few days, we only have 96 more chapters till it matches JoJolions!

I think if this part is going to parallel parts 5 and 6, the Jodio gang could become the most powerful group in Jojo.

That doesn't exactly heal him, that just gives him the potential to, maybe. Though that also begs the question, would that even work, if he's given a new face, would he just regen it back to what it should be? Would he heal quicker than she can swap? What about the lipstick to keep the fate intact? And, can she even control fate in such a way for non-romantic purposes? There's a LOT of caveats to this.
She probably has to study facial structures to know what effect each one has, I don't think it's unlikely that she already knows one for healing since this is one of the most essential and obvious functions for her power.

Jodio gang could become the most powerful group in Jojo.
The Class G God Jotaro Kujo exists, it is simply impossible for that to happen.
image.png

Wait, how technical can Heaven's Door get with the rules? I know they aren't 100% psychological, because I'm pretty sure one of them was literally "I will fly back 10 feet".

But isn't it stated that this same eruption is not capable of killing him, only having enough force to push him into space?
The actual amount of energy of the eruption is far less than the full energy the Red Stone of Asia used to trigger it, since that energy is being distributed across....you know, the entire area of the volcano. Given how small Kars is compared to it, he would barely be taking a fraction of a percent of the total.

Back