• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread II: Battle Tendency

Basically, he has aspects combined, he can basically pull off what the originals could though. He's still missing a few things despite that even if it aint anything major. And SHA of course.

SHA is the giant red flag.

Anyway I wanna add gifs to Dio or Abdul next. Abdul aint an issue.

Issue with Dio is that SRSE was changed in the anime. The gif wouldnt be an accurate potrayal unless I cut the end of it off to avoid showing cloud splitting.

Should I cut it or just upload it and assume that most have the ability to realize that it;s only to show the power in action, not it's power/ap.

Not going to start before Greek God of Fitness vs Rohan airs. The new Rohan OVAs will cover that creepy ass church confession story with le epic punchline/twist and Rohan at the gym fighting the avatar of Hermes, Greek God of Fitness (among other stuff like wayfarers and thievery).

1997KD said:
I hear part 6 is getting anime adaptation it is true?
Nothing confirmed but DP if I recall stated that Part 6 was something that'd likely happen, before even Part 5 was adapted.

Plus it'd be stupid to stop after part 5. You can basically assume it's gonna happen. If it's in production or not is the actual question.

Tbh, both stories are great but I would have traded Hermes for that cellphone subway station story. That was some real surrealist horror.

How'd ya'll feel about D.P.P.P JoJo profiles? Off the top of my head decent feats include Ton Petty cloud parting, Dio materializing his castle instead of finding it, Chariot having a shit ton more range and moving MFTL+ instead of low-mid.

Or the SNES JoJo game/hftf?

The SNES Jojo game is a weird Turn-Based RPG, IDK its feats. Also, interestingly enough, there is a fan-made sequel of it.

HFTF is a Part 3 fighting game with no feats, really.

The 7th Stand User? Yeah, it's neat.

Although the Capcom Game has decent feats, due to all the random arcade endings. Chaka off the top of my head kills everything on earth. And then attacks the player.

Or Chaka being able to split the screen with Anubis, not sure if that' even usable (I mean it can slice the moon) I think it's just lol gameplay cinematic but I wanted to calc it anyway because it'd be funny. Regardless though there's some cool things in that game.

Actually why is the design for Midler noted to not be non-canon on the profile? Capcom specifically got Araki to draw and give Midler a design. The design is canon, it's just originated from a dubiously canon source. Araki even uses that design in later drawings like this example.
Jojo dio midler

Doesn't Phantom Blood Movie Dio have a feat of creating his castle? If the full version of it ever gets released we could probably make a profile for him

I already pointed out he created his castle. The isue with D.P.P.P is that we got 17 minutes of it, some reliable claims, then 13 episodes. We got 90% of the information. We're only lacking like an episode and a halfs worth. Which would be the rest of the movie minus 17 minutes and some story boarding.

Yes, Dio created his own castle in the Phantom Blood OVA

Jonathan also blowed clouds away with his Sunlight Yellow Overdrive

When? You aren't talking about his cloud splitting right? (2012 Dio can teleport and melt into shadows so that's cool).

Does anybody know why HA Dio is allegedly being downgraded? I am quite aware that some of his justification is wonky and I know he should definitely have two keys (with the former being like star for making a giant black sun, with a potentially multi-solar due to what appears to be numerous stars in the sky that are visibly static, but it's hard to tell if that's stars or the eyes of heaven) but I thought merging universes was an AP applicable feat? In which if I recall it's heaviliy implied he was merging realities at the end of the game. Supported by when SPOH fixed everything, it showed not only the main universe, but the SBR universe being effected by SP's rewrite, which Araki has stated exists at the opposite ends of space-time in relation to the original universe. I mean even if one wants to downgrade him that's at least 2-C with 2-A range, possibly 2-A.

On another note any of ya'll got any idea what running while holding 39.8kg with one arm would be while showing zero exhaustion?

I watched every single cutscene, and I don't remember that ever being a thing.

What the RO was doing, was simply a few "dimensional" problems here and there, like brainwashing some guys, summoning minions, letting Diavolo escape from GER's death loop, and in a way "connecting" the various realities, but not actually merging them together.

Also, it's very much implied that he needed all of the 36 souls (which he never fully got) to overwrite just the main world, which was ultimately his entire goal.

Chariot190 said:
On another note any of ya'll got any idea what running while holding 39.8kg with one arm would be while showing zero exhaustion?
It's definitely superhuman, but Stamina really needs to be more streamlined in this wiki ngl, the page for it is like, seven lines long.

Superhuman seems way too high. 40 kg aren't that much, and you haven's seen some crazy shit bodybuilders are capable of doing.

DMB 1 said:
I watched every single cutscene, and I don't remember that ever being a thing.
What the RO was doing, was simply a few "dimensional" problems here and there, like brainwashing some guys, summoning minions, letting Diavolo escape from GER's death loop, and in a way "connecting" the various realities, but not actually merging them together.

Also, it's very much implied that he needed all of the 36 souls (which he never fully got) to overwrite just the main world, which was ultimately his entire goal.
I recall it being implied that's what he was doing, wether it was in a cutscene or not idk, it's been at least two years since I played, since launch since I payed attention in great detail. I can check but I'm damn sure there was some very heavy implications that was his goal. And as such what he was doing, as that was happening while he fought Jotaro at the end, not an instant feat but still. SPOH still rewrote those timelines regardless of what TWOH was doing. Although I recall there being a text dump so Ill check that.

That's prior to absorbing the souls, I'm talking after he absorbed a bunch. Prior to that yeah, he's incapable of such a feat. Hence why I think he should have two keys.

Actually I'm pretty sure he did absorb 36 souls after Jolyne's. Dont forget he took the soul of Pucci too.

Actually yeah, Pucci says that there's 36 souls (including Jotaro's) at the ready, Dio absorbs all of em but Jotaro's but Pucci forfeits his own soul which Dio takes. So Dio ended up with 36 in the end after he got Jolyne's.

I never actually consdered looking at things like that, shit. I actually got the jpn physical copy. I wonder if theres anything in the manual?

Edit: And SPOH had all the souls, so his feat would assumably be the hypothetical feat in question anyway. It even absorbed Jotaro's own soul.

I'm going through the game's texts. One thing I noticed that hasnt been mentioned is that Star Platinum has limited passive ability negation for those that have simlar powers to it. Dio was unable to steal it's corpse part, it was discussed and said that it cant be no coincidence that happened, it happened because it was the same type of stand, according to funny.

Chariot190 said:
Edit: And SPOH had all the souls, so his feat would assumably be the hypothetical feat in question anyway. It even absorbed Jotaro's own soul.
Pretty sure he just let the souls return, he didn't absorb them.

GenericStickman said:
Doesn't EOH have a Japanese exclusive official strategy guide?
Dude, how likely is for the freaking strategy game to tell use game-changing information about Dio's entire Tier? Even if it did, it would still likely contradict the primary source: the freaking game itself.

He used the souls powers to rewrite reality fixing everything, of at least two different universes. I dont know how in the hell you can misintepret that, he defintely didnt return the souls seeing as he took Jotaro's straight out of his body.

How likely is a strategy guide likely to effect tiers? idk ask Majora

And yeah, Dio's Over Heaven Area has numerous stars and constellations, even what appear to be nebulae after it lights up and you get a better look at the sky.

Yeah, he fixed things into the universes themselves, not the actual Spatio-temporal structure of the universes, nor their entire matter. All he did was fixing some situations throughout time.

Except what happened at the end wasnt fixing, Dio's death ended the anomalies but that doesnt change the fact he was rewriting the universe. SPOH outright changed the entire histories of at least two universes, including things Dio didnt touch so there aint no fixing in that scenario and things Jotaro wasnt even born for. To say he fixed what wasnt broke is being very ignorant to what actually happened. Why would SP fix something like Caesar dying to wham? Or Gyro dying to funny? When none of those were wrong and Dio had zero involvement in those? Say what you want but SP rewrote two universes so said universes had happier outcomes.

>their entire matter

Implying you even have to screw around with the matter if you'e screwing with time itself and history. (which I mean, he was screwing around with matter, he terraformed Cairo upon starting his rewrite)

Yeah, at the very least we're looking at at least two universes being rewrote

Araki's comments - The town of Morio-cho appears in Parts 4 and 8, but they're in parallel worlds, so they aren't linked in time or space. The two Josukes would never meet each other normally. With this game, though, it becomes possible. At first I was bit taken aback. But then the bizarre nature to it all really got me interested. It's very entertaining. I would never allow something like this in the manga, but since this is a game, it's cool. Same thing with Jotaro fighting Dio Brando. The way the characters look is so different over the parts, though, that normally if you lined them all up they'd look very out of place with each other. But this game fixes all that, and I think that's one of its strengths.

On another note, when it's talking about overwriting reality to make a new world it seems to be talking about the jojo reality as like, a whole, not just Jotaro's world but like, in general, which I'm led to believe by the fact SPOH effected the main world and the SBR world, indicating Dio was ******* with multiple, very clearly indicating we arent talking about just one world.

I'm fine with 4-A first key (overheaven area has numerous stars, like a metric shit ton, and even nebulae) | 2-C (at least two universes were getting rewrote), possibly 2-A

Ignorng the fact it was implied it was reality as a whole, all the universes are in a 1-1 line side by side. But to just jump the gun and go lel 2-A is fake is very dishonest and not ignores things from the game but things from canon at that (rewriting the timeline to get rid of joestars was just one thing on his list of shit to do).

Dio, at the end of the game is overwriting at least one universe, to deny that fact is outright baffling, all things considered it's at least two if not reality as a whole. Unless you're trying to say he wasnt rewriting anything, which was kinda the entire point of his pla, at that point I don't know what to tell you.

I can agree to a middle ground because I can understand at least where some having differing opinions may be coming from but I really hope to god you arent trying to say he wasnt overwriting at least one universe.

On a different note, Capcom Dio succeeded conquering the world after killng Jotaro in his story before the sun rose up, so like, in literal minutes, implied to be within time stop, presumably one time stop. That's either a huge ass time stop length post drinking Jotaro's blood or a huge ass speed feat.

No dude, that's not how it works here on this wiki. If you overwrite reality, that doesn't mean you are overwriting all of reality.

And Jotaro could very well just be fixing history by, you know, traveling through time lie everyone does throughout the game?

DMB 1 said:
No dude, that's not how it works here on this wiki. If you overwrite reality, that doesn't mean you are overwriting all of reality.

And Jotaro could very well just be fixing history by, you know, traveling through time lie everyone does throughout the game?
Actually, in general it can mean that. Hence why Lavos gets Low 2-C, possibly 2-A as Dream Devourer for similar statements

I'm not joking. His justification (at least primarily iirc) comes from saying that he will end all existence.

Back