• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
all released stuff about jojo and of the HST(OP, Naruto, Bleach),

only mentioned or shown feats,

everyone bloodlusted,

1: who has better/more powerful hax (only comparison of the ability not in a VS-like scenario)

2: who wins in a all out battle, of course HST is working together the same with everyone from the Jojo verse ^_^

EDIT: lets change bleach with Toriko since bleach-verse is banned ^_^

1: JoJo verse has the better haxs.

2: JoJo verse stomps HST.

3: I'm pretty sure alive Bleach characters are banned from versus.

Jojo's hax game is certainly on point here. Just Gio alone should be enough to actually solo everyone here. Add in Pucci with MiH, Valentine with D4C and maybe Love Train, Johnny and even Gyro with their infinite spins, and the HST and Toriko are no more. Period.

i didnt think it is so one.sided, afterall toriko has planet busters and naruto has kaguya who has her "dimension destruction/creation" thingy :(

DeathBattleMike said:
JoJo might have hax but they pretty much top at Country. Don't see how they'll win TBH.
Dc isnt everything my friend jojo has far too much hax for the hst to deal with.Gold Experience Requiem alone solos this much less d4c or made in heaven or even jhonny with his infinite rotations

Dc isnt everything my friend jojo has far too much hax for the hst to deal with.Gold Experience Requiem alone solos this much less d4c or made in heaven or even jhonny with his infinite rotations.
THIS. 101% this/

DeathBattleMike said:
JoJo might have hax but they pretty much top at Country. Don't see how they'll win TBH.
... The 3HK are Moon Level+, Acacia & his 3 disciples are Large Planet Level, Don Slime was called a "cosmic disaster", Acacia was said to have "eaten the sun".

UncleSpaceman said:
DeathBattleMike said:
... The 3HK are Moon Level+, Acacia & his 3 disciples are Large Planet Level, Don Slime was called a "cosmic disaster", Acacia was said to have "eaten the sun".
You clearly dont know what gold experience requiem is let me tell you.his Gold experiece requiem is able to react automatically to threats, even when time is erased and sets all attacks and the opponents willpower back to zero, and can trap a person into facing a series of death over and over again for eternity. It can essentially manipulate time, space, reality, and death/life of its victims.

Still doesn't matter.

Giorno alone can stomps whole HST and Toriko verse. Like people said, adding Pucci and Funny Valentine only makes this stomps worse.

Mismatch.

We should make notes on how tiers are not everything for fights, JJBA would stomp DBS and Sailor moon at the same time, let alone HST

Lets not even mention made in heaven which can accelerate time across the whole universe until the universe ends...

Celestial Pegasus said:
Lets not even mention made in heaven which can accelerate time across the whole universe until the universe ends...
I know bruh, this thread killed a few of my brain cells. Just like seeing God Goku vs Naruto

GreatestSin said:
i didnt think it is so one.sided, afterall toriko has planet busters and naruto has kaguya who has her "dimension destruction/creation" thingy :(
Hardly even matter when her opponents can stop time stop, erase time, turns to spores cubes and then nothingness.

And these are not even the craziest hax in entire Jojo verse.

This is a huge mismatch. Pitting the JoJo verse against the HST is a one sided stomp in their favour. Gold Experience Requiem alone solos.

Faisal Shourov said:
We should make notes on how tiers are not everything for fights, JJBA would stomp DBS and Sailor moon at the same time, let alone HST
Indeed before getting into a debate i feel people should really check what hax each side has cause hax changes everything.

Faisal Shourov said:
This is already mentioned on the Character Tiering page. I guess everyone chooses to ignore it though because we end up with threads like these.

Oblivion00 said:
This is a huge mismatch. Pitting the JoJo verse against the HST is a one sided stomp in their favour. Gold Experience Requiem alone solos.
Even weather report is too much for them

Oblivion00 said:
GER would solo DBS, Sailor Moon with negative difficulty. I feel the importance of hax is often undermined on the wiki because of tiers which creates these kind of mismatch threads at times. There are so many hax which absolutely doesn't care about attack potency and stats. Some hax can even affect causality, and erase concepts like existence itself

Some characters in JJBA have more deadly hax than Dark Schneider. You know they going to be OP if they have more deadly hax than Darsh.

Faisal Shourov said:
GER would solo DBS, Sailor Moon with negative difficulty. I feel the importance of hax is often undermined on the wiki because of tiers which creates these kind of mismatch threads at times. There are so many hax which absolutely doesn't care about attack potency and stats. Some hax can even affect causality, and erase concepts like existence itself
Indeed. Being higher tier means you're more likely to have great hax, but that doesn't mean being lower tier disqualifies you from having said hax.

Oblivion00 said:
Some characters in JJBA have more deadly hax than Dark Schneider. You know they going to be OP if they have more deadly hax than Darsh.
Nah besides GER I'm pretty sure Darsh has more hax actually

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot Absolutely, people often think lower tiers are weak because of weaker 'stats', and they automatically lose. What do you think we can do to prevent mismatch like this in future? Like this is one of the most ridiculous thread I have seen this month

Well Darsh has more hax at his disposal, but GER is more hax overall than any of Darsh's spells.

What about Ungalo and Pucci?

Dispel bound pretty much nullifies they're abilities it renders the user immune to reality warping,time manipulation casualty manipulation and many others it's up there in most op defenses after light hawk wings of course

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Nah besides GER I'm pretty sure Darsh has more hax actually
Dispel bound would take care of them would giornos hax even work on darshe probably not i mean he has a defense agaisnt casuality manipulation.Darsh is more hax i think

Dispel bound pretty much nullifies they're abilities it renders the user immune to reality warping,time manipulation casualty manipulation and many others it's up there in most op defenses after light hawk wings of course

Casuality Manipulation is nowhere stated in Dispel Bond.

Casuality Manipulation is nowhere stated in Dispel Bond.

Really? I'll need to check it out later but I'm 100% sure it has reality warping and time manipulation however

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back