• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Its also teleportation.
It's not even Teleportation at all. It's listed on Kuma's profile as Pseudo-Teleportation. "Can repel himself at incredible speeds, making his movements seem like teleportation" verbatim. He's not instantaneously displacing/blinking himself to travel from point A to point B.

Going super fast isn't going to extinguish the black flames, that's not how Amaterasu works. Especially when Kuma's Psuedo-TP is's air manip-based.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, it was not necessary to look into the eyes of the opponent in order to genjutsu a person. It's been 2-3 years since I watched the series. I don't remember in which episode it was said. However, even without genjutsu, I think Itachi can win because of Amaterasu. You will continue to take damage unless you shake off Amaterasu's flames. In the databook for Amaterasu, it was stated that she was as hot as the sun. I don't know if it counts as Hyperbole. Even if it's not as hot as the sun, I guess it could damage Kuma. Also, no one mentioned Susanoo. The Totsuka Sword is a great trump card for Itachi in this match.

I vote for Itachi.

c9fe0-16537352327021-1920.jpg

Back