• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot Absolutely, people often think lower tiers are weak because of weaker 'stats', and they automatically lose. What do you think we can do to prevent mismatch like this in future? Like this is one of the most ridiculous thread I have seen this month
People actually reading the profiles.
I wish people did, but many are not doing that. Some people like the OP only go by tiers and stats and create threads. The other abiltiies and hax should be emphasized as much as the tiers if not more.

Characters who rely on hax are being vastly underestimated because of tiers which don't show their true potential (since Tiers are stats based). Should there be any way to distinguish the hax characters?

Dispel Bound is considerably NLF since it supposedly makes the user hax proof. It's countless field that protect against hax with a few examples listed on the scan that it was introduced, which begs the question, what exactly are it's limits? (other than anything higher dimensional of course)

Sarpanch Rocks said:
What about Ungalo and Pucci?
Dispel bound pretty much nullifies they're abilities it renders the user immune to reality warping,time manipulation casualty manipulation and many others it's up there in most op defenses after light hawk wings of course Casuality Manipulation is nowhere stated in Dispel Bond.
I am pretty sure it is gonna go check

Dispel bound pretty much nullifies they're abilities it renders the user immune to reality warping,time manipulation casualty manipulation and many others it's up there in most op defenses after light hawk wings of course

Casuality Manipulation is nowhere stated in Dispel Bond.

Really? I'll need to check it out later but I'm 100% sure it has reality warping and time manipulation however

Yeah, reality manipulation is given but neither time nor casualty manipulation is given.

Who knows its only weak side is against speed and raw power though one must be able to destroy all the shields at a certain pace and destroy them on an atomic level due to eternal atoms otherwise it"ll keep regenerating.Dispel bound is the ultimate counter especially when it comes to other magicians

Sheoth said:
Dispel Bound is considerably NLF since it supposedly makes the user hax proof. It's countless field that protect against hax with a few examples listed on the scan that it was introduced, which begs the question, what exactly are it's limits? (other than anything higher dimensional of course)
Galaxy level attack/hax since it was broken by that level of attack.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
Dispel bound pretty much nullifies they're abilities it renders the user immune to reality warping,time manipulation casualty manipulation and many others it's up there in most op defenses after light hawk wings of course Casuality Manipulation is nowhere stated in Dispel Bond. Really? I'll need to check it out later but I'm 100% sure it has reality warping and time manipulation however Yeah, reality manipulation is given but neither time nor casualty manipulation is given.
Yea you were right there isnt any casuality there but there is reality bending

Sheoth said:
Saitama
Obviously.

Sarpanch Rocks said:
Sheoth said:
Galaxy level attack/hax since it was broken by that level of attack.
True, but that is required to break only one single shield out of a f*ck ton of others that automatically regenerate and need to be targeted individually.

I think we have gone off topic enough. This should probably be locked now...

Sheoth said:
Please post a message on the OP's wall about mismatch thread, and tell him to read profile before creating threads!

Faisal Shourov said:
Sheoth said:
Please PM the OP about mismatch thread, and tell him to read profile before creating threads!
He probably learned his lesson. Any more I see, then I will inform him.

@CHILLVIBEZZ:

That's where you're wrong.

You're right though I could've sworn I heard that from somewhere.Nvm then lol

Sometimes people gives more credit to dispel bound more than it actually is. Tbh, Eternal atoms are better defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back