• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone in Naruto who will adjust the speed scale with Sub-Rel's Konohamaru?

She was unable to dodge a kido bijuudama and was even beaten for kido without having a reaction once time, only this anti-feat from the bijuudama already makes her non-scalable for KCM Naruto who was able to deflect several at once.

Monkey Dunno said:
CaptainSparkz said:
They are unreliable how?
Because the only one who said that Sakura could be stronger than Tsunade doesn't actually knows her abilities.
you're forgetting shizune, and honestly do you think Kishimoto doesn't know that Hashi only knew kid tsunade? like this is the most obvious author insert ive ever seen lol...... to dismiss it entirely with nothing contradicting it is ridiculous,

This has nothing to do with him saying that Sakura it's stronger than Tsunade.

This is a headcannon at the very best. And Tsunade had already been lol-stomped by Madara and cleaved in half by the moment Hashirama was resurrected.

Mean to say that most of the cast it's at most low 7-C

Except the fact that he doesn't knows the characters he's comparing at all.

CaptainSparkz said:
Iirc It's was stated in a guide that Sakura is Comparable to KCM naruto and EMS Sasuke
Which nothing in the series contradicts. It's Biju mode Naruto who's way ahead of her.

@CaptainSparkz; frankly that databook statement doesn't mean anything significant. Do you really think that EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto needs protecting by Sakura?

This turning frankly surreal.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Monkey; Hashi is a sensor lol what are you talking about?
That the fact that Hashirama knows Tsunade's power level for a fact it's Headcannon at the very best because relies on the assumption that Hashirama sensed Tsunade's Ki (intended, by the way) at the moment when he compared both Sakura and Tsunade.

Damage3245 said:
@CaptainSparkz; frankly that databook statement doesn't mean anything significant. Do you really think that EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto needs protecting by Sakura?
No, but it does blatantly state that she "reached them"... I mean what else other than strength could it be comparing? Intelligence lol? There's only one implication here. And regardless of that, I've yet to receive a concrete answer for why she doesn't scale to Tsunade. Because if she doesn't, might as well have 7-C Sakura lol.

Monkey Dunno said:
This turning frankly surreal.
That the fact that Hashirama knows Tsunade's power level for a fact it's Headcannon at the very best because relies on the assumption that Hashirama sensed Tsunade's Ki (intended, by the way) at the moment when he compared both Sakura and Tsunade.

You make it sound like that's the only thing I said lol.

For starters why do we scale all MS users to around the same level. Or all the biju to around the same level, or all super saiyans to around the same level lol.

Sakura IS the ONLY one who mastered Tsunade's Jutsu besides herself. Constantly got compared to her in the manga, and went on to impress everyone. The parallels with the Sannin are unquestionable man.

''I swear if Sakura went ahead and defeated Jigen next chapter somehow you guys would still question it lol''

> For starters why do we scale all MS users to around the same level.

I'm pretty sure we don't? Or at least we shouldn't. Unless someone is making the assumption that Obito and Kakashi when they awakened the Sharingan as young teens are as strong as MS Madara Uchiha.

GTsek said:
She was unable to dodge a kido bijuudama and was even beaten for kido without having a reaction once time, only this anti-feat from the bijuudama already makes her non-scalable for KCM Naruto who was able to deflect several at once.
any statement about her being comparable to Naruto and Sasuke is refuted by her novel.

@damage; for example Itachi and Sasuke, and PS Kakashi is being scaled to EMS Madara's PS for some reason.

and it was just an example. not an argument or anything.

GTsek said:
GTsek said:
any statement about her being comparable to Naruto and Sasuke is refuted by her novel.
Novel feats are irrelevant to this version of Sakura, AND this doesn't really go against her scaling to Tsunade.

Because it's the only thing you answered, at least when it comes to me.

Skimmed. And the only one who scales as comparable it's Sasuki-kun to Itachi after losing his CS2, and Kakashi with Madara as his Susanoo should be superior due being enhanced by the Six Path Chakra.

Because they all (Aside from Shukaku) share the exact same feat from were they get their rating from.

I don't even know how Dragon Ball scaling it's supposed to work.

Anyways, as whole, this are case-by-case basis

And whoever created the jutsu to being with.

'Sides, why does this matters? We don't scale Base Early Part II Nardo nor Boruto to Minato because they perfected a Technique that he couldn't, nor we should.

And the only instances that declared that they are actually comparable power-wise comes from a, once again, unreliable source.

Four persons reacted to her. Only one compared her to Tsunade, Ironically the one that knew her the least when it comes to power.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
The parallels with the Sannin are unquestionable man.
Let me question that.

okay if you all genuinely believe Sakura doesn't scale to Tsunade then she should be 7-C, as then she would only be Jonin level, if even that, and would probably get bodied by Asuma anyway lmao. hell i bet even Hidan can do her in low diff.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
okay if you all genuinely believe Sakura doesn't scale to Tsunade then she should be 7-C, as then she would only be Jonin level, if even that, and would probably get bodied by Asuma anyway lmao. hell i bet even Hidan can do her in low diff.
X.

well I did substantiate my claims using the manga to which you replied with "it's not reliable" whatever that means. I will always take the what the manga says or even IMPLIES over someone's opinion, and like i said if that's unacceptable then I'm genuinely suggesting we put her at 7-C since there's no reason for her to be 7A other than Scaling to Tsnuade.

Well, my opinion is that the Konohamaru feat should not be scalable for Shippuden, only for those mentioned in the OP, as it would be no inconsistency for Konohamaru to be faster than some kages, like Tsunade for example, he being Sub-relativistic and she being MHS + it would be no mistake, even because the new generation showed that some can be superior to others of the old generation, that does not mean that he is stronger or would win her in battle ... I started to disagree here when they mentioned "Relativist Sakura", "orders of magnitude" and "Sakura close to KCM Naruto and Sasuke EMS", because the arguments used to support this were terrible, but if they decide that Tsuna and Sakura are going to Komohamaru, that's fine.

This can definitely be added to Konos profile. It's his feat. We can discuss my scaling later because this thread has been derailed and I don't even know what's being discussed anymore

I don't really care about Sakura's scaling to the Uzumaki and Uchiha anymore, but she does still need to scale to Tsunade.

AstralKing7 said:
I don't know who in their right minds wanted to scale Sakura to Naruto and Sasuke.

She should scale to Tsunade at least.
No she's kid Tsunade level.

This is a topic for Konohamaru, and I don't agree to scale his speed to others, other than those he has fought with.

We will adjust it only with more information and evidence, when only Kashin Koji and Jugo are for now.

Back