• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone in Naruto who will adjust the speed scale with Sub-Rel's Konohamaru?

Sub-Relativistic

Konohamaru Sarutobi
Kashin Koji
Jügo
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Darui
Sasuke Uchiha (Part II) / MS Sasuke
Mei Terumi
Kinkaku
Ginkaku
Killer B / Base
Base Kisame Hoshigaki
Itachi Uchiha
Sage mode Kabuto Yakushi
Mifune (Naruto) (Able to fight against MS Sasuke, quickly approaching him )
Hanzō (Kept up with Mifune)
Nagato (Pain)
Sage Mode Naruto
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Tsunade
Hiruze
Kona (Reacted to Jiraiya's attack )
Tobi (Kept up with Konan)
Danzō Shimura (Kept up with MS Sasuke)
A (Fourth Raikage) / Base
A (Third Raikage) / Base

At least Sub-Relativistic

Lightning Armor A (Fourth Raikage) / (Much faster than Jügo, quickly approaching him without him even realizing )
Lightning Armor A (Third Raikage)
Gaara (React to Lightning Armor A (Fourth Raikage))
Rasa (Comparable to Gaara)
Muu (Evaded an attack from Kurama Chakra Mode Naruto and able to dodge Gaara's sand attack )
Onoki (Comparable to Muu, Jinton was clashing with him, and able to dodge him )
Gengetsu Hōzuki (Comparable to Muu)
Minato Namikaze

Cut and Edit

Samui Massively Hypersonic+ (As the leader of Team Samui, she shouldn't be slower than her subordinates like Omoi and Karui, who can keep up with Base Naruto, Sakura and Sai) Sub-Relativistic reactions (Somewhat can reactions with Kinkaku
Ginkaku)
Akatsuchi Hypersonic with Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Should be at least comparable to Ittan) >> Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Reaced and blocked Deidara's explosion)
Cee Massively Hypersonic+ (Can somewhat keep up with Sasuke) >> Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Is about to block Akatsuchi's punch and reacted him)

@I am myself You are you; hard disagree with those proposed changes.

Why can't you just leave it alone?

CaptainSparkz said:
The sub relativistic feat should only scale to adult konohamaru, jugo, and Kasin Koji
Well for starters, it wouldn't even scale to Kashin Koji because he'll likely scale to the God tiers by next month.

Ok

question

Why other characters have to scale with Konohamaru?, since Jugo was able to react Ay in the first place, so Jugo is a Sub-Rel like Konohamaru.

and there is no need to scale anything

since

Jugo is Sub-Rel (from the fight with Ay)

Konohamaru is Sub-Rel (with new feats)

Everyone who fought with him was Sub-Rel from the old one from the beginning.

The last conclusion we reached was that only adult Konohamaru, Jugo and Kashin Koji should scale to this, if anyone should at all.

Okay, but isn't Konohamaru one of the least powerful characters?

@Antvasima; you're thinking of Konohamaru in Shippuden. We're not backscaling the calc to that.

Is Konohamaru as an adult really far swifter than almost all other characters, or have I misunderstood?

@Antvasima; I'm pretty sure this would not make him far swifter than all other characters. There are still numerous other characters who scale to Sub-Rel, Rel, Rel+ or FTL.

He is one of the characters who will become Hokage in the future, at least for now. The author does not want him to show his full power at the moment, so there are many scenes that he does not fight.

Or he'll be a fodder

Jugo Full Curse Mark

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+
with Sub-Relativistic reactions and combat speed (Able to react Konohamaru's speed, and somewhats can catch him. Blocked an attack from A)

Kashin Koji

Speed:
Sub-Relativistic (Can keep up with Konohamaru)

@Damage

Okay. Never mind then. I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can inform me via my message wall if you need my help with something.

okay

Jugo Curse Mark (New Era)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+
with Sub-Relativistic reactions and combat speed (Capable of reacting to Konohamaru's speed, and somewhat can catch him)

Antvasima said:
Is Konohamaru as an adult really far swifter than almost all other characters, or have I misunderstood?
Well most characters who undergo a transformation from Shippuden and that are Kages would have to be Sub-Rel

Konohamaru really isn't top tier or even close to it, so don't be surprised if a lot of characters scale to or above him in both Boruto and Shippuden.

Okay. As long as the calculation has been accepted and other staff members agree, that is probably fine.

Damage3245 said:
The last conclusion we reached was that only adult Konohamaru, Jugo and Kashin Koji should scale to this, if anyone should at all.
Pretty sure this is what we're still on. I am myself You are you appeared to agree with this up above.

Back