• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone in Naruto who will adjust the speed scale with Sub-Rel's Konohamaru?

I am myself You are you said:
Konohamaru should be stronger than expected and should not be scaled to anyone, he has never fully demonstrated his power.
Konohamaru being above the kage is highly doubtful, at best he's comparable to them. And he did show his power against Kashin Koji, who bodied him lol

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Konohamaru being above Pain arc characters is highly doubtful.
I don't wanna downplay, but I honestly agree..

Like konohamaru being above pain, Itachi and the kage is beyond ridiculous imo.

w..well, because he is Konohamaru so there is no doubt, he is the only person that the naruto team tried to conceal his true skills.
Lmao WUT

To be honest, there is no evidence that the Kage is at the same level as Konohamaru, even though it looks highly doubtful.
Dude that's like saying there's no evidence Tsunade is stronger than Asuma since they never fought. Now Konohamaru may very well be Kage level, but certainly not above that threshold.

Oh and this would make the previous kage sub-rel as well, since Ay completely bodied Jugo.

And again it's pretty consistent since JUST 1st gate Guy is sub-rel.

Oh yeah Ay is sub-rel, so how come the kage don't scale...

The current scaling chain is seriously off lmao. Like yes Ay is the fastest but they still managed to keep up overall.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
They would just scale to this new feat instead of the gate multiplier. Also there is no way Konohamaru is above anyone from the Pain arc and above.
Agreed 100%.

Imo this should affect:

Pain(and Nagato obviously), the five kage(current and previous), the Sannin, Kakashi(pain arc), Sage Naruto, Itachi, Sasuke(Superior to Jugo).... Probably killer B and Kisame as well.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Imo this should affect:

Pain(and Nagato obviously), the five kage(current and previous), the Sannin, Kakashi(pain arc), Sage Naruto, Itachi, Sasuke(Superior to Jugo).... Probably killer B and Kisame as well.
Shouldn't it affect the likes of Sakura as well, since Sakura > Tsunade?

@LordTracer. Yea probably. She was stated directly to have surpassed her and was compared to Sasuke and Naruto somewhat.

Yeah, the manga implied it and the databook directly said she was comparable to EMS Sasuke and KCM2 Naruto.

LordTracer said:
Yeah, the manga implied it and the databook directly said she was comparable to EMS Sasuke and KCM2 Naruto.
Yet most people will still disagree because they hate Sakura smh.... *sigh*

Edit: wait a minute lmao.... KCM...2? That's pushing it I think xdd. She's on par with regular kcm imo.

I agree with the others, but not with Sakura, she didn't reach Naruto and Sasuke, and to have overcome Tsunade, if I'm not mistaken, was about medical ninjutsu.

GTsek said:
I agree with the others, but not with Sakura, she didn't reach Naruto and Sasuke, and to have overcome Tsunade, if I'm not mistaken, was about medical ninjutsu.
Hashirama stated she surpassed her after witnessing her destructive power.... so I doubt he was talking about medical ninjutsu lol. Though she did surpass her in medical ninjutsu as well as evident by her displayed skill in the novel.

If anyone has any doubts about Sakura's power and skill check this thread out..... https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4062849

It was KCM2 she was compared to, albeit a fatigued KCM2 so she's not quite equal to him but she's still near him and Sasuke.

Edit: Also there was a calc for New Era Sakura being Rel, so Sub-Rel War Arc Sakura wouldn't be too inconsistent.

LordTracer said:
It was KCM2 she was compared to, albeit a fatigued KCM2 so she's not quite equal to him but she's still near him and Sasuke.

Edit: Also there was a calc for New Era Sakura being Rel, so Sub-Rel War Arc Sakura wouldn't be too inconsistent.
I agree with sub-rel in the war arc for sure post Ch.632

@UchuhaSlayer96

-I think he says something like "She can be even stronger than Tsuna", but Hashirama only saw Tsuna as a child, which makes his sentence a little pointless.

@LordTracer

-Is she close to them? I don't think so, she had not yet "overcome" Tsuna (as you suggest) in the war, and Tsuna is a long way from Sasuke EMS and KCM Naruto, in terms of speed, of course

@GTsek.

Refer to the link I provided. I agrued a lot about the subject in that thread, and I hope you understand why I don't wanna do it again xP.

But it basically boils down to.... the Hashi statement is clearly an author inserted statement to show just how powerful she's gotten. Further evidence is that she's mastered a technique that ONLY Tsunade mastered, the fact that she was compared to Naruto and Sasuke in any capacity should warrant this too.

And Everyone's reactions( Naruto and Sasuke included) to her demolishing dozens of Juubi spawns also warrants this.

Saying Sakura isn't on that level is honestly just downplay for the sake of downplay and would be ignoring the series and Kishimoto's intentions. He even gave her Katsuyu for the love of Hagoromo xD.

Yes, I Saw the link, but as I said, Hashirama makes a comparison with Tsuna, which he only saw when he was a child, what is the point of that?

Yeah, Hashirama directly said Sakura > Tsunade, Sakura implied it herself and she was compared to fatigued KCM2 and EMS Sasuke quite a bit. Hell, Naruto even said Sakura would, and I quote; "pulverize" him. She's definitely above Tsunade, and near Naruto and Sasuke at that point.

And like I said, her being that fast wouldn't be inconsistent either since New Era Sakura was calced (albeit it was the low-end calc) to be Relativistic. It works perfectly. Beginning of Part II Sakura is MHS+. Her much stronger self with the 100 Healings and Byakugou is Sub-Rel, and her New Era self is Rel.

GTsek said:
Yes, I Saw the link, but as I said, Hashirama makes a comparison with Tsuna, which he only saw when he was a child, what is the point of that?
Again. Author intent. The author used Hashi to make that statement instead of... idk literally saying it himself lol.. It's pretty obvious if you think about it.

This bullshit of the orders of magnitude were not even accepted, using this here is useless, including, there was already a speed revision of the verse and Sakura was never related to Relativist and you're still using a comedic scene as an argument, really? and Hashirama's speech is inconsistent.

Are we looking at the same scans??? Absolutely nothing about this was played for comedy, and I'll take the author's word about a character's power over your word any day.

Sakurasurpassed
Tsunade
As for the speed revisions, not everything in it is 100% correct scaling wise. Some characters will inevitably get a speed buff through CRTs.

Couple all of this with the new Konohamaru feat and she should be a solid sub-rel. Or are you about to argue for Konohamaru and Jugo being above Byakogou Sakura lol? Because that would be ridiculous to say the least.

Naruto's speech is totally comical and Hashirama's is inconsistent, Hashirama compares Sakura's power with Tsuna child and you want it to be accepted?

So we're gonna ignore EVERYONE'S impressed reactions, Shizune's statement, her feats against Jubi spawns, author intentions, basic critical thinking, Hashi's clear Kishimoto insert... all of that will be ignored because... what, Naruto made a funny face? Which btw is his classic face whenever Sakura SCARES him lol. Anyway I've said my piece let's wait for more input from other people.

Using Naruto's reaction towards Sakura's showcase it's frankly ridiculous to say the very, very least.

Regarding Hashirama's statement, I have to disagree with the general consensus. Hashirama it's an unreliable source regardless if he was or not actually meant to be Kishimoto inserting himself for an statement of Sakura being superior to Tsunade; having him telling that over, don't known, the woman behind him that has spent decades with Tsunade at her very prime doesn't helps either.

The others statements also don't imply any scaling above Tsunade.

It's the New Era, the younger generation may be stronger than the older generation.
This is a good point. Why would this feat backscale to Shippuden instead of just the characters listed in the OP?

I agree with OP and Damage, it shouldn't be scalable for Shippuden, and the argument in favor of Sakura is still ridiculous

"ridiculous"

It's stated more than once, by more than one person, that she's above Tsunade and scales to people above her, so...

LordTracer said:
It's stated more than once, by more than one person, that she's above Tsunade and scales to people above her, so...
The only ones who make a statement that could translate into scaling are Hashirama and Nardo. The former says that Sakura could be stronger than Tsunade yet lacking of reliability because he has no way to know how strong Tsunade actually is. The later states that Sakura could essentially kill him, which is outright ridiculous.

Back