• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Is there anyone in Naruto who will adjust the speed scale with Sub-Rel's Konohamaru?

@Monkey Dunno; who knows, maybe Naruto is actually really, really weak to blunt force damage.

GTsek said:
I agree with OP and Damage, it shouldn't be scalable for Shippuden, and the argument in favor of Sakura is still ridiculous
What's ridiculous is the fact that we're supposed to ignore the series, it's evidence, and literally the characters telling us something just because... you find it ridiculous. You've yet to provide any concrete support for your OPINION beyond... well your opinion.

Pulverize =/= kill, how did you get Naruto claiming Sakura could kill him from that? And please explain why Hashirama would make the statement in the first place if it wasn't meant to tell the reader that Sakura > Tsunade.

There's also the other statements that put Sakura near EMS and fatigued KCM2, both of which are far beyond Tsunade...

Edit: Hell, Byakugou Sakura withstood being impaled by Juubidara, didn't seem to be damaged in the slightest, and was still able to attempt to fight him. And she reached Juubidara before Naruto and Sasuke (she had a head start, but if she was significantly slower than them, it wouldn't have mattered).

Besides we're simply taking what the series is telling and showing us and running with it, so the burden of proving why Tsunade is still above Sakura when the series tells us otherwise is on you.

> Edit: Hell, Byakugou Sakura withstood being impaled by Juubidara, didn't seem to be damaged in the slightest, and was still able to attempt to fight him.

What do you mean not damaged? She was literally impaled.

Besides if she's not Tsunade level why is her rating even mountain+ lol? Like I'm sure this conclusion was reached long ago, and it feels very redundant arguing about something so obvious

Damage3245 said:
> Edit: Hell, Byakugou Sakura withstood being impaled by Juubidara, didn't seem to be damaged in the slightest, and was still able to attempt to fight him.

What do you mean not damaged? She was literally impaled.
Damaged was the right word there, I meant it didn't really seem to hurt her that much. It just made it so she had to strain a bit to swing at him.

Ok let's not try to scale Sakura to Madara for obvious reasons, but scaling her to Tsunade is very obvious.

I mean unlike the rest of the new Sannin, she's actually the closest to her master in power level and abilities.... She's basically Tsunade with a pink code of paint lmao...

The literal definition of pulverize it's to turn something to dust. As far as I'm aware, Naruto's regen isn't that high.

And would still remain as ridiculous regardless.

That's not how statements work. If we were to that logic, every statement (or Author Intend for what's the matter) would be taken for a fact, which this wiki, and even Narutoverse's Page (wherever for the good or for the bad) certainly doesn't do.

LordTracer said:
There's also the other statements that put Sakura near EMS and fatigued KCM2
First, unless explicitly stated, save the "fatigued". It's a statement, not a match.

Second, which?.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
Ok let's not try to scale Sakura to Madara for obvious reasons, but scaling her to Tsunade is very obvious.
I'm not really scaling her to Madara, I'm just saying that shows Sakura is above Tsunade and closer to Naruto and Sasuke at that point.

God, the arguments continue to be based on a statement by Hashi who, neither says that her overcame, but that her can overcome Tsunade, which puts all this "close to Naruto and Sasuke" totally ridiculous, the quote of being close by example is a quote from her, now everything that is said in the work will put arguments like "Is the author wanting to demonstrate something", really? did you know that all the lines are the author wanting to demonstrate something? honestly, could it even make sense for her to be close or even like Tsunade, now to Naruto and Sasuke? and still with comic scene and inconsistent speech being taken as an argument.

We can do the following, put Sakura at their current level, or lower them to her level, and put the child Tsunade in Sub-relativist and 7-C too...

7-C Sakura..... suuuuuuuuure.

How is the statement inconsistent. You keep saying that but say nothing to back up that claim. Why is Sakura surpassing Tsunade such a strange concept. She's using her same technique, which no one else could do. It's simple scaling. We scale people with similar forms or abilities to be comparable. Even if you ignore the statements and the lore. You can't possibly ignore this...

Also again: why would Hashirama make the statement that Sakura is superior if it meant absolutely nothing? And if Sakura's statements of her being comparable to Naruto and Sasuke (which is reiterated quite a bit, and said again in the databook) were wrong, care to explain why she wasn't corrected or why she is clearly portrayed on their level?

Edit: Or, would you happen to have any anti-feats that would contradict her being KCM2-EMS level?

> care to explain why she wasn't corrected

Who would bother to correct her on the battlefield?

Sakura was never portrayed as being on their level. Unless you count Naruto's fear of her Low 7-C striking strength.

Damage3245 said:

Sakura was never portrayed as being on their level. Unless you count Naruto's fear of her Low 7-C striking strength.
Except.... She's not low 7-C..... 100 strength Sakura is not genin sasuke level and you can't convince me she is to save your life lol. And anyway I'm not even trying to scale her to nardo and Sauce, but to Tsunade FRA.

Damage3245 said:

So there being an entire moment dedicated to her talking about how they were always above her and now she's caught up to them, them standing together as the new Sannin, her managing to reach Juubidara before either of them with a very slight head start, etc.

Also literally no version of Sakura is Low 7-C. Part II Sakura before the War Arc is 'At least 7-C' already, and she clearly didn't get weaker from the 100 Healings Mark.

@LordTracer; I didn't mean to imply that she was only Low 7-C; just that her seemingly impressive striking strength feat which Naruto reacts to had been calced to be Low 7-C.

Anyway, her standing them them, believing that she's caught up to them, or running ahead of them all has no bearing on her AP.

I wasn't saying all of it was AP related, but her stating that she's caught up to them is absolutely AP based.

@Damage, everything else is just supporting details, her scaling to Tsunade is the main point of reference. We are NOT saying she's as strong as Naruto and Sasuke, but certainly in the same tier (7-A+ for now) by scaling to Tsunade. And her feats in the novel are even more ridiculous so she's definitely not a weak character.

@LordTracer; no, it just means she can fight alongside them (which she does for about 10 seconds). Not that she is anywhere near comparable to them.

Okay, Skimming the whole Hashirama stuff because this is rather circular.

Care to explain which version of Nardo and Sasuki-kun are you talking about? Because the Databook talks about chapter 632 and 689, and it's kinda hard to believe that Chapter 689 Nardo and Sasuki-kun remain as strong as they were on Chapter 632.

Because she didn't actually said that she caught up to them, she though it; she just spoke that they would fight with their backs to each other, which was the literal definition of what they were doing at the moment.

LordTracer said:
why she is clearly portrayed on their level?
That didn't happened.

Damage3245 said:
@LordTracer; no, it just means she can fight alongside them (which she does for about 10 seconds). Not that she is anywhere near comparable to them.
I'm not even trying to argue for this, but tbh I don't even see why she wouldn't be on par with KCM naruto, there's certainly no anti-feats.

Everyone keeps saying Sakura being this strong is "ridiculous", "lol nope" without actually giving evidence or even explaining how it's in any way problematic. ESPECIALLY the Tsunade scaling is very solid.

Damage3245 said:
If she wasn't anywhere near them, then she wouldn't be able to alongside them. Or at least she wouldn't be able to do it well. And I dunno if it's just me, but the implication is pretty clear that she meant power and not just being able to fight with them.

Pretty clearly the ones in Chapter 632, as the databook uses basically the exact same wording Sakura herself did when comparing herself to Sasuke and Naruto at the time.

And again, there are no anti-feats or anything that would contradict 100 Healings Sakura being this strong.

Damage3245 said:
> care to explain why she wasn't corrected Who would bother to correct her on the battlefield?
bold=gag scenes

And also states that she isn't behind Chapter 689 Nardo and Sasuki-kun

LordTracer said:
And again, there are no anti-feats or anything that would contradict 100 Healings Sakura being this strong.
Yes. I assume that Sakura just let Spiral Zetsu stomp the Shinobi Alliance because she didn't feel the need of one-shooting his Buda.

Lacking of Anti-Feats by omission isn't that of a stronghold. Sakura hasn't fight even once against someone on Nardo's nor Sasuki-kun's Tier, and relies entirely on a statement that may imply that she's stronger because she mastered a jutsu that has been around since centuries (as of Boruto) that somehow puts her at the level of the perfect Jinchüriki of all the Nine Tailed Beasts.

And also states that she isn't behind Chapter 689 Nardo and Sasuki-kun

LordTracer said:
Yes. I assume that Sakura just let Spiral Zetsu stomp the Shinobi Alliance because she didn't feel the need of one-shooting his Buda.

Lacking of Anti-Feats by omission isn't that of a stronghold. Sakura hasn't fight even once against someone on Nardo's nor Sasuki-kun's Tier, and relies entirely on a statement that may imply that she's stronger because she mastered a jutsu that has been around since centuries (as of Boruto) that somehow puts her at the level of the perfect Jinchüriki of all the Nine Tailed Beasts.

I still fail to realize how all this in any way shape or form negates the fact that she's on Tsunade's level if not above it.

Omimi said:
so we can scale new era elit jonin and kage to Konohamaru sub-rel feats?
Definitely. Unless someone's still willing to argue that Konohamaru is above the five kage lol.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
I still fail to realize how all this in any way shape or form negates the fact that she's on Tsunade's level if not above it.
My points are counter-arguing scaling Sakura out of Nardo and Sasuki-kun. Your mixing rice with mangoes.

However, if you want cicle again: The problem with Sakura being on Tsunade's level relies in the fact that the only statement that threads her as such comes from an unreliable source.

@Monkey; unreliable source: Strongest person on the battlefield asides from the Jubi, adept sensor(meaning he probably could sense Tsunade), clear insert for Kishimoto, nothing really contradicts what he's saying.

yea i don't know about that chief....

Back