• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All humans in JJK have CE from their negative emotions.
Doesn't mean it's a universal energy or something necessary like a soul.
Yeah, it's from negative emotions, which should be common for everyone to have it. But it's not?

Is it necessary? Yeah, kinda? I mean, it literally is negative emotions. Nothing special about it. Non-sorceres have no knowledge about curse energy, but they are still produces it normally, because it is just their negative emotions. And that's enough for them to be affected by Unlimited Void.

Honestly, I give up. I really don't understand this lol.

CE protect the body from them like barrier that prevent teleportation.
Doctor Strange doesn't have CE so tht could work unless he made a barrier.
Can I have scans about CE protect the body so it will not spawn inside them? Because Red and Blue(some of them are not)are projectiles. So, having CE or not, it would travel to them, not spawn inside them.

Is it necessary? Yeah, kinda? I mean, it literally is negative emotions. Nothing special about it. Non-sorceres have no knowledge about curse energy, but they are still produces it normally, because it is just their negative emotions. And that's enough for them to be affected by Unlimited Void.
CE is produced from negative emotion.

The author was talking about Hanami's power which is materialize plants. It has nothing to do with anyone other than her.
don't argue about it with me, i didn't write it, but it's on the page.
if you disagree, you'd need to make a CRT to get it removed

if you disagree, you'd need to make a CRT to get it removed
I disagree with people who misinterpreted the scan and said that Gojo can materialize things inside people body, not the page that explained it to be limited power null. Is it necessary to make a CRT to remove it?

Why? It is a limited power null as it said on the page. People in this thread just misinterpreted it to be a new ability.
??
i don't understand.
my point is that if someone has CE, their body would be like an "innate domain" and thus you would have to "rip it open" to put something in it, hence why Hanami couldn't spawn their trees directly inside Megumi and had to wound him first, for example.
if Strange is considered to have CE in this match, it means Gojo cannot spawn attacks inside his body.

if Strange is considered to NOT have CE, then he wouldn't have the innate domain, and thus (in theory) Gojo could spawn attacks inside him
i think? i could be wrong but that's how i interpreted it.

??
i don't understand.
my point is that if someone has CE, their body would be like an "innate domain" and thus you would have to "rip it open" to put something in it, hence why Hanami couldn't spawn their trees directly inside Megumi and had to wound him first, for example.
if Strange is considered to have CE in this match, it means Gojo cannot spawn attacks inside his body.

if Strange is considered to NOT have CE, then he wouldn't have the innate domain, and thus (in theory) Gojo could spawn attacks inside him
You are wrong. Gojo opponents having CE/domain or not, he cannot spawn things inside the body. Hanami's power is to materialize plants. People asking the author "can Hanami materialize her plants inside the body?" and the answer is no. Because the inside of the body is like a domain. This is about Hanami, who has the ability to materialize things. Not Gojo, not Sukuna, or anyone in the verse who don't have a materialize ability. It is a limited power null to prevent people from spawn things inside the body, not a new ability to spawn things inside people.

Last edited:
what does Strange do actually, i know portals were spoken about earlier
i'm not really arguing for either side i just wanna see what happens

You are wrong. Gojo opponents having CE/domain or not, he cannot spawn things inside the body. Hanami's power is to materialize plants. People asking the author "can Hanami materialize her plants inside the body?" and the answer is no. Because the inside of the body is like a domain. This is about Hanami, who has the ability to materialize things. Not Gojo, not Sukuna, or anyone in the verse who don't have a materialize ability. It is a limited power null to prevent people from spawn things inside the body, not a new ability to spawn things inside people.
make sense.

if you say Strange has CE then Unlimited Void works on him but Gojobber cannot spawn Red or Blue inside him due to the body's innate domain.

if you say he doesn't then he's immune to Unlimited Void (will be seen as a building) but Gojo CAN spawn Red and Blue inside him.
No? Can ya stop trying to apply the verse’s rules into a neutral setting? Innate domains is something JJK has as a concept, Strange does not apply to this and Gojo doesn’t even fight like that and has never thought this way.

No? Can ya stop trying to apply the verse’s rules into a neutral setting? Innate domains is something JJK has as a concept, Strange does not apply to this and Gojo doesn’t even fight like that and has never thought this way.
chill.
i wasn't sure how the equalization worked hence why i later, when elaborating, ended with
[...]

I might have to give it to Strange here. This is the key where Strange possesses the Time Stone, which will be a solid counter to Infinity slowing incoming projectiles down. The Mirror Dimension BFR is on the table, too.

Like I mentioned earlier, Strange would be more likely to go all out than Gojo, and that may cause Gojo to be caught by some of Strange's arsenal due to him not expecting the various things Strange can utilize to his advantage.

I might have to give it to Strange here. This is the key where Strange possesses the Time Stone, which will be a solid counter to Infinity slowing incoming projectiles down. The Mirror Dimension BFR is on the table, too.

Like I mentioned earlier, Strange would be more likely to go all out than Gojo, and that may cause Gojo to be caught by some of Strange's arsenal due to him not expecting the various things Strange can utilize to his advantage.
Counted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back